DivvyUp Socks Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read DivvyUp Socks Reviews
My son absolutely loved his socks featuring his cat. Best Christmas gift ever! Timely received and looked great!
Ya'll are great! my mom loved her socks with my dumb face on them. You were super helpful when fedex lost my order and i appreciate it. totally recommend you to all my friends here in Lincoln Ne.
I ordered a pair of socks with my face on them for my husband and my best friend as Christmas gifts and they came out great!!! They were a big hit and I will most likely order more in the future.
Excellent quality and quick processing and delivery. Thank you!
I was hesitant to order from a Facebook ad, but the socks I got for my granddaughter with her cat's face were a hit! Arrived very quickly and in good shape. Very pricey, though! Ugh!
The socks were a perfect gift!! Everyone loved them and the photos and quality of fabric are all high end.
Great quality prints and socks. Very soft and comfortable. Customer service communication was excellent, will definitely order again!
Excellent quality socks! I will order more in the future.
quality of picture was great
quick delivery and high quality. They really are a great and unique gift. The reaction from the recipient is worth the price alone.
The best gift I purchased for my kids for Christmas were these fun socks! The customer service was incredible and contacted me when there was a problem with the pictures I sent and I still got the products in time for Christmas! Very impressed and will for sure use them again!
Bought these as a Christmas gift and they were perfect! The first order got lost and they quickly replaced the order. Thank you! I’ll be ordering more socks soon!
The socks were good quality but I really wanted the people on the socks as well as the dogs. I got 3 pair of socks but only one pair had the girl and the dog. I was disappointed
Great socks! The picture is very clear and the socks are very soft and comfortable. I definitely recommend them. They were a hit among my family.
Ordered these socks for my kids for Christmas. I had our 3 dogs faces put on them and they were absolutely delighted to receive them. They wear them ALL the time. I’ll be using DivvyUp in the future for all kinds of gifts and surprises!
I was originally worried that my picture wouldn't be great quality so I noted it in my order. An associate emailed me back within a few days to confirm that my picture looked great and confirmed printing. I was so happy to see the final product and that the picture I used came out great! Great gift, I've already told all of my coworkers about it! Thanks DivvyUp staff for your hard work and attention to detail.
was amazed how good the image was on the socks. my daughter loved them.will be ordering more for other family members
The socks look great! The order shipped promptly.
Print of our pup was perfect on these socks
Quality socks and quality service!!!!
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.98 based on 3,897 reviews