DivvyUp Socks Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read DivvyUp Socks Reviews
I ordered a pair of Alabama Crimson Tide socks with our dog’s face on them. They notified me because the picture I sent would not look good on the socks. They gave suggestions on how to take a better picture. The socks turned out great! A huge hit!!
These are the cutest socks. I purchased 5 pairs and they were everyone's favorite Christmas gift. I have received a lot of compliments.
My socks were awesome. The quality of the picture was great and the sock was high quality. The turn around time was also exceptional. Would highly recommend DivvyUp socks!!!
They came out better then I thought and she loves the.of course!!
Bought these as a Christmas present for my husband. Put our dog’s pic on the socks. The socks are adorable. Good quality. Fast shipping. Could not be happier.
We ordered these socks as a Holiday gift for my daughter's teacher. He said it was the best gift he's gotten in his 10 years of teaching! Thanks for your help and especially for helping out with my request for expedited shipping. We'll definitely be ordering again!
If you are on the fence, this is the one to buy from!!! DivvyUp saved my Christmas when another company totally failed to deliver. Plus the socks are gorgeous and actually feel like socks. So many companies use crappy material that no one would ever in their right mind want to wear (unless it had their pet's face on it). I was really impressed with the quality. I will probably buy some for myself, too.
Love, love, love the socks!!!
The communication is outstanding! Very rare for an online company! Quality surprisingly amazing! I will be ordering more!
I bought these socks for all my family. Some received my daughter's face and some received their fur babies' faces. It was a hit! They all came out fantastic!! One sock even had 3 cats on them, and it looked perfect. Love these socks and would definitely order again!
Product was exactly as expected and customer service was outstanding in quickly dealing with a minor issue.
I was very pleased with the pair of DivvyUp socks which I ordered! My pooch image was very clear and the quality of the sock was superb! My husband loved them and the socks have made many people smile!
DivvyUp socks are the best! I bought four pairs for various family members for Christmas and they all came out amazing! The photos looked great and the socks are super cozy! I love that for every pair another pair is donated, too.
Could not love my DivvyUp socks more! They’re adorable and great quality. I’ve already ordered more as gifts for family and friends. Love them!
I purchased 3 different pairs of socks as Christmas gifts...ALL the recipients were thrilled with them. Excellent product! Thank you
This is the coolest idea and my husband loved them!! Thank you for this awesome gift idea! Who doesn’t wear socks? And who doesn’t love something you can customize!! Will definitely order again!
I ordered socks with our pets for my kids Christmas and they absolutely loved them! They wear them all the time😊
Absolutely adorable!!!!!
DivvyUp delivered on smiles on Christmas morning! I ordered socks for the whole family with our dogs face on them. He’s a senior dog so now we say, we can take him everywhere with us! The socks fit well and wash well.
These socks (ordered twice) were perfect! The turnaround time was faster then advertised and the pictures of the pets were wonderful. Even the gift boxes (extra cost) were really nice and worth the cost. I would recommend this company!
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.98 based on 3,888 reviews