DivvyUp Socks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend DivvyUp Socks
Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"This was the best gift ever! The kids loved it. The quality of the product itself was excellent, the graphics were the same. I would definitely recommend this product"
"We loves them!"
"Looooove them !"
"I bought these socks for all of the college student grandkids as a fun gift for Christmas. They loved them so much that I will have a hard time topping this next year. What fun!!!"
"Great service from start to finish. The socks were exactly as ordered and to see the look on my sisters face when she saw them was priceless 😁"
"Good quality and amusing..."
"I’ve order 4 pairs so far and have loved them all. Great product!"
"I’ve purchased two pair of socks and plan to purchase many more! They were both gifts and both loved very much! The images are so clear too! Love DivvyUp!"
"Very nice quality socks. Quick delivery and I love giving them as gifts. Always loved by the recipient. Great company Mitch."
"Super fun socks. Both people I gave the dog and cat socks too said...that looks just like my “dog” or “cat” and I said well that’s because it is yours. They were really excited. Great customer service too!"
"I bought these socks for my daughter in law (pink with her dog’s cute face). She LOVES them!"
"These socks are awesome! They exceeded my expectations with a very clear representation of our dog. They were a gift for hubby and I had them delivered to me at work. I couldn't help showing them to everyone in the office and giving out your information! A unanimous 5-stars for DivvyUp Socks! Thank you!!"
"Bought as a gift for someone and the recipient was in disbelief at the likeness and detail of the socks. Great product and great gift!"
"Bought a pair of socks for my son for Christmas (with his dogs face on them). He loved them and they look great ! Will be buying another pair shortly for another present!. Great customer service also, received an email when they were being sent which is great as I am in Australia."
"Got my daughter socks with our cat on them for her birthday! She loved them and I loved the quality!"
"they made a wonderful Christmas gift. nice quality sock as well"
"Bought a pair for my daughter for Christmas. She loves them. That same day, she ordered some for her best friend. They are such a fun gift to give and even more fun to receive."
".Absolutely love the socks! It meant so much to my daughter. She had to put her dog down that week and it put a smile on her face!"
"my hubby loved them! I gave them as a gift at xmas. Good quality too :)"
"I love this company! The fact that they donate socks to people in need is wonderful. I ordered two pairs of socks with my cat's picture on them. One pair was for my sister (who loves my cat) and they other for myself. The ordering process was easy and straightforward. The socks arrived very quickly and I was very pleased with the quality of the socks and the quality of the printed image. I've shared my experience with every pet owner I know. I plan to order more socks from DivvyUp in the future."
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.99 based on 1,936 reviews