DivvyUp Socks Reviews

Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
customer service
Read DivvyUp Socks Reviews
Socks were super cute and reflected the photo I sent really well !!!
We recently lost our beloved golden retriever, Gracie. She was such a huge part of my family’s life, and I was looking for a gift that I could share with my family that would help them remember how important she was. I had these socks made with one of our favorite pictures. They all loved them!
Love these socks! Will definitely order again.
I purchased 4 pair of socks for gifts. Everyone LOVED them! Great fun product that everyone enjoy. They were so surprised to see their dogs on the socks.
My Girls ABSOLUTELY LOVED them!!! They were a Big Hit & would Definitely order again👍👏👏👏🥰
Very happy with my purchase! Socks are of good quality, and customization was well-done. Client engagement was on point, as well! Def recommend custom socks from these guys - thanks again!
Ah man, great quality and the design itself could not have been executed any better. My wife loved her socks and is looking to order more for friends and family. Nice job.
My son loved his dog and master socks on camo background. Best gift of the year! Thanks.
Gave a pair to my husband with his favorite picture of our baby! Huge hit. They look great.
They were even better than I was hoping for - my wife absolutely loved them.
I bought a pair of socks for my son-in-law and my grandson,with pictures of their two dogs on them,and they were perfect! They look great and they're a really good quality. I couldn't be happier with my purchases.My husband also received a pair from our daughter with a picture of his face all over them!! They're hilarious! Great idea and product!!
Love these socks! I got my husband a pair with our baby’s face on them and they were his favorite Christmas present by far. It was a super easy ordering process and they shipped quickly as promised before christmas. Highly recommend!
My boyfriend said it was the best gift he ever got! He really has everything so it was nice to find something unique. Great quality.
My Ernie The Lab socks were better than I even imagined. High quality fabric and the image looks so crisp, clear, and well....cute! I wish I would’ve gotten about 6 more pairs—one for every day of the week. 😜
This is our second time ordering and we could not love them more!!! They look amazing and my hubs gets compliments everywhere he goes!!!!
Great product! I totally nailed my wife's Christmas present.
I ordered 5 pairs of Socks for Christmas, not really sure what to expect as a first time buyer. But I was more than thrilled the picture of our dog and my sister’s dog and my brothers dog were completely on point would order from this company over and over again huge huge hit in the family and the quality with was also a big deal for me fantastic!
Very comfortable socks. Well made.
The socks are perfect!!!
Fantastic quality! I had purchased socks like this from another company and was disappointed and I was so happy to see the amazing quality of the socks from Divvy Up!!
DivvyUp Socks is rated 4.98 based on 3,888 reviews