Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

Read Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

enquiries@dodds-solicitors.co.uk

32 Friar Lane

Tell us how Dodds Solicitors LLP made you happy
Very satisfied with the professional service and help we were given.
Superb service and advice from Sue. I feel confident in using Dodds for my other legal requirements in the future. Sue was patient and clear in all her advice. I'm very thankful for all the support i have had.
Susan was a pleasure to work with and really professional and kept us up to date. I would highly recommend Susan.
Mrs Fletcher was excellent. Above and beyond the necessities of her job. Explained everything in layman's terms and offered the best suggestions.
Susan Fletcher helped us with our Will. Her advice was very good and very easy to understand. We would highly recommend her to anyone.
Really good service and very happy with the Will you prepared for me.
Really pleased with the service, and whilst we have done via Will Aid, would now come to you for any future services we may need as a family.
I was more than happy with my solicitor who kept me informed and gave me all the help i needed. I am more than happy to recommend you to others.
Very helpful and approachable. Everyone at Dodds is very friendly and that makes it less nerve wracking.
Very good service in spite of the difficulties of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you.
I was recommended by a friend and was very satisfied with all services etc.
I would definitely recommend to any friend or family who may need legal services. Thank you.
On contacting Dodds we were allocated Sue Fletcher who we found to be very good and helped us set up our last wills and testimony's many thanks to Sue
Thank you Claire. Great dealing with you. Was always kept updated regarding my Will and if there was something that I did not understand you were always on hand to help. Thanks again.
The staff at Dodds were excellent, I was really anxious but I knew I could rely on my solicitor to always be on top of things and to explain the process clearly. The service was friendly, empathetic and professional. They supported me through the court process every step of the way and fought to protect my interests at a time i felt really vulnerable and overwhelmed. Knowing that i had an excellent team fighting my corner made a huge difference and in the end i got a really positive outcome. I will always be grateful to the staff at Dodds. Being able to rely on their support and knowledge had been life changing and i would highly recommend them.
Claire took the time to understand our needs, she explained our options clearly and was always approachable.
I used Dodds by recommendation from my estate agent Phillips George. Everybody that I spoke to was helpful and called back when not available. I am also being Dodds for a following purchase.
Very professional, helpful and friendly. Providing an excellent service during what has been a very difficult situation and unnerving year due to Covid-19, thank you.
Perfectly satisfied with the service, friendly, informative, available.
Thank you.
Me and my wife have found your services to be one of the best in Leicester, especially Sue Fletcher (Wills Depart). We will happily recommend your firm to others.
Many thanks.
Mr & Mrs P
Harvinder who I dealt with was very helpful and easy to talk to.
Dodds Solicitors LLP is rated 4.87 based on 63 reviews