Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

Read Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

enquiries@dodds-solicitors.co.uk

32 Friar Lane

Tell us how Dodds Solicitors LLP made you happy
Many thanks Susan and all the Team for sorting our Will out. We got there in the end. Take care.
We received a lovely, personal service. Susan Fletcher was excellent and made us feel welcome, relaxed and informed. Would have no hesitation in recommending your solicitors to others.
We could not be happier with our recent experience at Dodds. Everything we saw, lived up to our expectations. This is the second time we have used your practice and would have no hesitation of using you again or recommending you to our friends and family.
Information was sent when received. Denise Higgins did a good job for us. The sale dragged on. No fault of Dodds.
Was very pleased with the service provided by Dodds Solicitors. They fought my corner very well and would recommend them to other people when needed.
Very good service from Debbie. Will use Dodds again.
Susan Fletcher and Catriona were both friendly, put me at case and explained very clearly answers to my queries.
I was extremely satisfied with the service I received from Dodds to set up my LPA's. Every step of the process was carefully explained to me. Sue took the time to make sure I understood and was happy with decisions I made. I feel so relaxed now I have the LPA's validated with OPG. Thank you for your kind service.
I've always used Dodds and would continue to do so if in need in the future. Steve you are a legend, thanks again for your help with this matter.
Extremely professional. The service was smooth and straightforward. Our solicitor was very helpful and answered all of our questions concerning our mirror Wills. We would highly recommend Dodds.
Very professional and comforting for myself. I was so upset but you made me feel much calmer to deal with the situation.
I can not fault the service I was given, it was advisable to my needs and to my circumstances in an understanding manner. Thank you very much for your services.
Thank you for the fast & efficient service. Very happy.
I would like to send a big thank you to both Debbie and Denise for the smooth handling of the sale of my father's property. We couldn't have got there without the professional and friendly service. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dodds Solicitors.
We were very pleased with the friendly efficient service we received at Dodd's. Thank you Debbie and Denise.
Very good service, quick and easy. Staff extremely approachable, understanding and friendly. Extremely happy with the service.
I have used Dodds Solicitors for different services and each time I have received excellent service all round. Thank you
If ur going through care proceedings just be aware not to use these or one of there solicitor called alvia malik she is one horrible sour rude person she doesn't take the person instruction who she ment to be representing she on other parties side she makes you feel worthless as a parent she makes you feel to give up on the case before it begun she makes you question ur self and ur ability she wants to cancel hearing for children she makes you think the judge will think really bad of you her attuide stinks I would stay well clear of this firm and the above name solicitor
Ajay, I would like to thank you for all your help with getting my divorce sorted.
I wanted to thank to Ajay Dhain for the effort provided and his understanding toward my situation.
Dodds Solicitors LLP is rated 4.84 based on 108 reviews