Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

Read Dodds Solicitors LLP Reviews

enquiries@dodds-solicitors.co.uk

32 Friar Lane

Tell us how Dodds Solicitors LLP made you happy
Good service from the team at Dodds. Everything was explained to us and costs set out up front. The sale process was managed via post and phone due to Covid restrictions with no detrimental effect. Thanks to the team for providing valuable guidance during a complicated and delayed exchange.
This is the second time we have used Dodds and had Harvinders and Denise support. Would not question over returning again. Thank you.
Harvinder and Denise are like a dream team! Always happy to help and i would recommend to anyone and everyone!
Thank you for your service. You guys have been fantastic and the service we received was second to none. I was always able to speak to someone on the phone and any call backs were prompt. We hope to use dodds again and recommend to number of people.
Excellent service, felt in very safe hands.
It was a pleasure working with Debbie and Denise. Selling and buying a property is a very stressful experience but both Debbie and Denise made it as smooth a process as it can be. Dodds Solicitors were highly efficient and responsive service and would definitely recommend your services to friends/family/colleagues.
Very satisfied with the professional service and help we were given.
Superb service and advice from Sue. I feel confident in using Dodds for my other legal requirements in the future. Sue was patient and clear in all her advice. I'm very thankful for all the support i have had.
Susan was a pleasure to work with and really professional and kept us up to date. I would highly recommend Susan.
Mrs Fletcher was excellent. Above and beyond the necessities of her job. Explained everything in layman's terms and offered the best suggestions.
Susan Fletcher helped us with our Will. Her advice was very good and very easy to understand. We would highly recommend her to anyone.
Really good service and very happy with the Will you prepared for me.
Really pleased with the service, and whilst we have done via Will Aid, would now come to you for any future services we may need as a family.
I was more than happy with my solicitor who kept me informed and gave me all the help i needed. I am more than happy to recommend you to others.
Very helpful and approachable. Everyone at Dodds is very friendly and that makes it less nerve wracking.
Very good service in spite of the difficulties of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thank you.
I was recommended by a friend and was very satisfied with all services etc. I would definitely recommend to any friend or family who may need legal services. Thank you.
On contacting Dodds we were allocated Sue Fletcher who we found to be very good and helped us set up our last wills and testimony's many thanks to Sue
Thank you Claire. Great dealing with you. Was always kept updated regarding my Will and if there was something that I did not understand you were always on hand to help. Thanks again.
The staff at Dodds were excellent, I was really anxious but I knew I could rely on my solicitor to always be on top of things and to explain the process clearly. The service was friendly, empathetic and professional. They supported me through the court process every step of the way and fought to protect my interests at a time i felt really vulnerable and overwhelmed. Knowing that i had an excellent team fighting my corner made a huge difference and in the end i got a really positive outcome. I will always be grateful to the staff at Dodds. Being able to rely on their support and knowledge had been life changing and i would highly recommend them.
Dodds Solicitors LLP is rated 4.82 based on 71 reviews