doseofroses.com Reviews

B
Happiness Grade

doseofroses.com have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

A

Price - Excellent

95.65%
Industry Average
I feel that the categories in Dose of Roses aren’t appreciated enough. They really do have the perfect gift for any occasion. Anyone can buy their products for anyone. The prices can be a bit steep for others, but they still have some quality products for gifts under 30 dollars.
- Cora Kelley
Roses here are more colorful and are less pricey too. Love how fine the arrangements are and so are do the boxes they come with. I get the quality I want here at dose of roses.
- Ernestine Saunders
My white rose make up box just came in today and it was the best thing I've seen this week, thank you so much dose of roses. It's beautiful and is so worth its price!
- Doris Hammond
A

Delivery - Fast

96.67%
Industry Average
I'm an event decorator and I recently cut off ties with my last flower shop when they delivered my flowers and roses in the worst condition. When I got my delivery from dose of roses I was so happy to have finally found a store that I could order from without disappointment! 10 out of 10 would recommend. My decor looks twice as beautiful.
- Tish Munson
I just got my delivery today and I was honestly worried knowing I live on a remote city and the roses could have been ruined when I received it but it looks just as good as when I saw it on my phone! I love it and I think you're going to see me buying from this store often now.
- Virgina Moll
DOR’s delivery service is excellent. They have great timing and never made me anxious about my orders.
- Colleen Roy
F

Refunds - Difficult

12.50%
Industry Average
IF THEY DO OFFER YOU ANY TYPE OF "REFUND" IT IS IN THE FORM OR STORE CREDIT EVEN THOUGH IT DOES NOT SAY THAT IS HOW THEY REFUND ANYWHERE ON THEIR WEBSITE.
- Anonymous
11 after logging onto my account on dose of roses website I noticed they cancelled my order which I did not request ( I am assuming the "gift card" was a credit for my cancelled order) I tried contacting customer support to request more info in regards to why my order was canceled and request a refund back to the card I used to pay for when placing my order on Feb 9th.
- Naomi D
Got Valentine’s Day flowers a month later and they don’t answer any emails or dm. No phone number to call either. Do yourself a favor and order somewhere else. They still charged me and won’t give me a refund.
- Jason
97.09%
Industry Average
I got the silver glitter bouquet I ordered. It’s in perfect condition, and it arrived right on time. DOR’s services are great.
- Samantha Adkins
- Colleen Roy
Being romantic used to be tiring and I wasn’t good at it until I found DOR and suddenly had all these options. It’s been a great help to my love life and I would love to continue using their services.
- Jodi Olson