Douglas park stirling Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Douglas park stirling

How would you rate Douglas park stirling ?

(optional)

Alan Burns
"Truly awful after sales and customer care. Picked up my new BMW 6 series in Dec’17 from Douglas Park BMW Stirling which was a happy event until I drove it away - vibration immediately felt through the car at higher speeds. Reported this to the dealer but they refused to recognise any problem. I went to another dealer and spoke with BMW UK / Finance whom instigated ‘puma’ - a detailed fault finding process. This dealer not only found the problem, they fixed it and so is now the new working vehicle that Douglas Park Stirling failed to provide. Douglas Park Stirling put me through months of utter hell and still now with the facts of what was wrong with the vehicle clear will not acknowledge any wrongdoings in their dealings with me. They took my money and did nothing to fix the defect present from sale/collection. Their parent company, Parks UK has completely ignored all of my emails of complaint to them. Buyers please please truly be aware of what these people are capable of - they were extremely nice and compelling when making the sale - I travelled from Leeds to buy the vehicle with them. It frightens me still to think of what these people are capable of - I have never before experienced the level of ignorance and dismissal that they have shown to me. They have put me through the most awful experience and BMW UK fully allow them to do it."
Douglas park stirling is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews