Downunder Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Downunder Watches

Tell us how Downunder Watches made you happy
Dishonest company. I ordered a watch which was a faulty item. I sent it back and they promised me to refund me the postage but they didn’t. They pretend they are an Australian company but actually it’s located in Singapore. I had to pay a lot to send back the faulty item to Singapore and they refuse to refund the postage.
Yes my watch arrived Friday and all is good. The box was well packed and in good order and the watch is great. You website is easy to use and navigate and payment was easy as well. You kept in touch with me about its progress. Thank you. Mark Wilson
Down Under Watches have a wide range of watches to choose from at very competitive prices. Their website makes ordering very simple and easy. Products are delivered promptly using DHL with tracking available at all stages of delivery. Items are carefully packaged and thoughtfully presented. What more can you ask for? Can highly recommend ...
Excellent product as advertised prompt delivery and service.
Downunder Watches is rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews