Downunder Watches Reviews

of reviewers recommend Downunder Watches

Tell us how Downunder Watches made you happy
Great prompt service, replied to initial email hastly and with good information. Watch was receieved in record time and delivered on a weekend! Only criticism is that the company is stated to be in Victoria, however I don't think that's the case. I would have preferred a local business I can interact with, however for the end result I'll definitely use down under watches again.
The service was good and price turnaround excellent!

My only concern was, I thought this was a company based in Victoria, Australia- so I didn't expect international charges on my credit card- this was somewhat disappointing, as companies based internationally should not pass themselves off as Australian. I wouldn't have minded if was a bit clearer on their website. Other than that am happy.
Great products and fast delivery times. What more can you want? Downunder Watches have always given me great service.
First time user; very prompt acknowledgement of order with nice updates in communications re: delivery. Would use again :).
Very good service, process and delivery. Time will tell on real quality.
The price was reasonable
Good service, quick delivery, but the price was not too competitive
However, status and appearance of item is quite good.
Vote 5 stars