DPDgroup UK Reviews

01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does DPDgroup UK deliver?

How can I contact DPDgroup UK?

Tell us how DPDgroup UK made you happy

"Hi, Dpd is a (unregulated) blackmailer and lying courier company. Dpd has lost my parcel and has been constantly telling 3 different people. 3 different lies, First one told that the label is not printed, second one told that its in enfield and third one one said ignore the first 2 they can't locate the parcel. THEY WILL NEVER GOING TO ACCEPT THAT THE PARCEL HAS BEEN LISTED. SINCE I WAS EMAILING THERE CEOs (Dwain mcdonald and other board members) they first threatened me to blacklist my email address because i was constantly chasing them as I was running short of time and I knew that they have lost my parcel which they never confirmed. I can't accept that not printing the label could be an excuse for not delivering because one day prior i was on 37 minutes and the lady confirmed(recd email confirmation) that your parcel will be arriving on 12th June. At 11 am after no updates i called them and then there lies and threats started. At 12.45 someone from executive threatening and blackmailing team called and asked to stop chasing them for your parcel and she will look into it and will get back to me in 30 minutes. Which again I didn't rwceive any reapone unless I started chasing the Ceo again. Ad then she told me that they couldn't locate the depot which few minutes ago their another colleague Scott confirmed that my parcel is in Enfield. They knew that I was at work because I disclosed them they made this thing up and since I couldn't speak to depot there wasn't any ways to confirm before I leave. So i started chasing them to find any updates apart from hearing that they are looking in which they have been looking last 2. 5 hrs. And at 4.30 they called me to say that my address has been black listed but the true story is they spent the whole day in "locating my parcel" and they couldn't find it. I was supposed to be handing over that parcel to some going back home my father's day present and they have messed up everything and instead of delivering the parcel they will black list your address if you will ask them. I am not sure just dpd is unregulated so they can think they can take consider customer as a joke. I am going to ombudsman and consumer advic3 beaurau to remind them they operate in Uk and not tnazania where there is dictatorship and you cannot ask for your property which you have lost/stolen and the customer has to pay for it. They don't care whether your courier is a fathers day present or for any other ocassion once they have lost it they will apply blackmailing and blacklisting techniques due to which you can't purchase from the seller again. Even if i purchased the tablet for my old man again from samsung I wouldn't be able to present him on his birthday and just becuase they know they will threat and black mail customers rather than accepting responsibility. Had they accepted my parcel is lost i could have taken action but after 4.30 I couldn't do anything. It was a simple transaction. I ordered a product Nd they were supposed to deliver and they have made an absolute mess of this simple transaction. I would urge people not to use dpd at all these guys are scammers and liars and please email there CEO mark dwain to let him know about all the malpractices and scam that they are running. Also you guys can find dispute on resolver to take action against dpd. I am also contacting newspaper publishers to make them aware of all these bad reviews (52% of 30,000) which mean 15000 customers have been victim just on Uk Trust pilot and below are other links where customers have been charged extra, delayed delivery, lost parcel, blackmailed or haven't received agreed services. On Reviews.io out 1,743 93.86% gave them bad reviews. On complaints department . co . uk they have 130 complaints where the customers were over charged, delivery delaye, parcel lost. Here are the links of all the kind of complaints: https://uk.trustpilot.com/submitted/review?correlationid=3bf57d50-6d9e-4444-b135-88fc9784fc9a https://www.complaintsdepartment.co.uk/dpd-uk/ Never ever have I witnessed this kind of delivery service from any other company in UK. Absolutely pathetic. Muhammad"
Are you DPDgroup UK? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great job Kev Had a delivery coming in to my Market stall at Luton The Mall. My driver Kev rang me 10 mins before to double check the location. Very polite and excellent service. Got all my parcels brought up by him to my small little shop. Thanks for that service!! 😃"
"Client Gear4Music Re Order numberw3391770 invoice wver77d. Today I waited for DPD to pick up my parcel as I was home. They never showed up . I received a text asking to reschedule the pick up-totally useless waste of my time .This is typical for this company (DPD)and I ask why does a great company like yours use these carriers to deliver your goods and tarnish your reputation. I know have to (because you do not offer postal lables) have to walk to my nearest DPD drop off in the cold. Totally unexceptable. Regards"
DPDgroup UK is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access