DPDgroup UK Reviews

of reviewers recommend DPDgroup UK

Tell us how DPDgroup UK made you happy
More Photos & Videos
DPD are using unregistered subcontractors with only a white van & not signed written. The courier had no i-d or reference for the item. He picked up a Technics 1200 deck in an original box and he can’t remember with depo he has taken it to. The Technics deck is now missing and DPD say they will not refund £350 which is at cost with the original box. Don’t ever use DPD because if anything goes wrong you won’t get any compensation from them.
Absolute rubbish. First delivery attempt they went to the wrong address, as proven by the driver's photo, and said I wasn't in. Second time I saw them come to the car entrance to the estate, and stop right by the sign giving directions for the other entrance for large vehicles, not to read it but to take another photo and say nobody was in. They then left the package at a pickup point that would have meant me doing over an hour's drive to get it. This was despite them having detailed directions supplied by me through their app, and after the first non delivery assurances by their call centre that the driver would phone if he couldn't find the place.
Awful service.
Left alternative delivery instructions via their app; (safe place to leave parcel, neighbors to leave parcel with, local drop off shop to use) but driver just took parcel away.
I tried to re-book delivery but was automatically sent to a completely different drop off shop 2 miles away. When I tried to change/complain I was basically told "tough luck" then cut off the chat.
They might be OK when delivery goes smoothly but totally rubbish at sorting out any problems
Returned a parcel to Belgium and been stuck in transit abroad and not moved for 4 weeks .... obviously lost or stolen. This was being returned for a refund so that I could buy another Xmas present. I am of pocket due to dpd incompetence. They say the are still trying to find misplaced parcel but I think they should pay me the value of the goods £74.99. Only used dpd twice, last time they say they delivered a parcel to my house and sent a photo of my porch. The photo was of a porch in a different street.???
Needles to say I never want to use them again.
worst experience ever, got my parcel delivered not when it was scheduled, i had to re-arrange work. got the parcel totally wracked , box was falling apart. The feedback i got from them - they are not responsible if fragile articles were included in the package. According to them it was all fine. Absolutely ruthless customer service
More like yodel now rubbish no notification damaged goods no help on phone
Hi,
Dpd is a (unregulated) blackmailer and lying courier company.
Dpd has lost my parcel and has been constantly telling 3 different people. 3 different lies, First one told that the label is not printed, second one told that its in enfield and third one one said ignore the first 2 they can't locate the parcel. THEY WILL NEVER GOING TO ACCEPT THAT THE PARCEL HAS BEEN LISTED.
SINCE I WAS EMAILING THERE CEOs (Dwain mcdonald and other board members) they first threatened me to blacklist my email address because i was constantly chasing them as I was running short of time and I knew that they have lost my parcel which they never confirmed. I can't accept that not printing the label could be an excuse for not delivering because one day prior i was on 37 minutes and the lady confirmed(recd email confirmation) that your parcel will be arriving on 12th June.
At 11 am after no updates i called them and then there lies and threats started.
At 12.45 someone from executive threatening and blackmailing team called and asked to stop chasing them for your parcel and she will look into it and will get back to me in 30 minutes. Which again I didn't rwceive any reapone unless I started chasing the Ceo again. Ad then she told me that they couldn't locate the depot which few minutes ago their another colleague Scott confirmed that my parcel is in Enfield. They knew that I was at work because I disclosed them they made this thing up and since I couldn't speak to depot there wasn't any ways to confirm before I leave.
So i started chasing them to find any updates apart from hearing that they are looking in which they have been looking last 2. 5 hrs.
And at 4.30 they called me to say that my address has been black listed but the true story is they spent the whole day in "locating my parcel" and they couldn't find it.
I was supposed to be handing over that parcel to some going back home my father's day present and they have messed up everything and instead of delivering the parcel they will black list your address if you will ask them.
I am not sure just dpd is unregulated so they can think they can take consider customer as a joke.
I am going to ombudsman and consumer advic3 beaurau to remind them they operate in Uk and not tnazania where there is dictatorship and you cannot ask for your property which you have lost/stolen and the customer has to pay for it.
They don't care whether your courier is a fathers day present or for any other ocassion once they have lost it they will apply blackmailing and blacklisting techniques due to which you can't purchase from the seller again. Even if i purchased the tablet for my old man again from samsung I wouldn't be able to present him on his birthday and just becuase they know they will threat and black mail customers rather than accepting responsibility.
Had they accepted my parcel is lost i could have taken action but after 4.30 I couldn't do anything.
It was a simple transaction. I ordered a product
Nd they were supposed to deliver and they have made an absolute mess of this simple transaction.
I would urge people not to use dpd at all these guys are scammers and liars and please email there CEO mark dwain to let him know about all the malpractices and scam that they are running.
Also you guys can find dispute on resolver to take action against dpd.
I am also contacting newspaper publishers to make them aware of all these bad reviews (52% of 30,000) which mean 15000 customers have been victim just on Uk Trust pilot and below are other links where customers have been charged extra, delayed delivery, lost parcel, blackmailed or haven't received agreed services.
On Reviews.io out 1,743 93.86% gave them bad reviews. On complaints department . co . uk they have 130 complaints where the customers were over charged, delivery delaye, parcel lost.
Here are the links of all the kind of complaints:
Never ever have I witnessed this kind of delivery service from any other company in UK.
Absolutely pathetic.
Muhammad
Client Gear4Music
Re Order numberw3391770
invoice wver77d.
Today I waited for DPD to pick up my parcel as I was home. They never showed up . I received a text asking to reschedule the pick up-totally useless waste of my time .This is typical for this company (DPD)and I ask why does a great company like yours use these carriers to deliver your goods and tarnish your reputation. I know have to (because you do not offer postal lables) have to walk to my nearest DPD drop off in the cold.
Totally unexceptable.