Drift Limits Reviews

Drift Limits 5 star review on 9th May 2024
Mark Haywood
Drift Limits 5 star review on 11th April 2024
James
Paid £200 for an experience in a F1000 car. Bought this for my son’s 30th birthday so he’s an experienced driver. Spun the car in the first 4 laps so the experience was cancelled. He asked if he could drive a different car but they said no as the rules are if you spin off then the experience gets cancelled! The car is very powerful and not enough training or advise is given. Very disappointed. I would not recommend!
Keith was my instructor. What a man he was telling me exactly how to handle the track and get the best out of each car I drove. At the end he took my partner out for a hot lap in the R8 and she loved It ! Big thanks to Keith
Amazing experience.. felt like a kid and couldn’t stop smiling lol…. Nick was an amazing instructor and allowed me to enjoy the ride .. will definitely come back
Myself and my partner drove the Ariel Atom today! It was an incredible experience, we loved every moment and couldn’t believe the speed of it. A big thank you to Orlando - He was a brilliant instructor, he delivered such calm and consistent advice throughout the experience. This made me feel so much better and allowed me to lose my nerves so easily. Thanks again Drift Limits, I would not hesitate to do this experience again! :)
Drift Limits 5 star review on 28th May 2024
thank you sam for an excellent day. would recommend to all. amazing team.
Such an amazing day! Great fun, everything was well organised. A special shout out to Danny, thank you for your patience! It was brilliant- hope to come back soon
I did the 4 car secret super car day what an excellent day every signal member of staff were so welcoming and friendly my instructor keith made my day superb he was knowledgeable and gave me the confidence to push has hard as I dare loved every second of my experience will definitely be back for another go especially at the speed trap challenge thank you all especially once again to kieth my instructor who made my experience absolutely brillant highly recommended to go and see the guys and girls at driftlimits
Drift Limits 5 star review on 9th May 2024 Drift Limits 5 star review on 9th May 2024
Josh made the day a great experience 👍
Orlando was great 👍
Had a drift lesson with Nick today and was gr8. Big shout-out to Nick the amazing instructor
It’s a really fun day, people are there are lovely and the cars were just amazing! Highly recommended for a fun day out.
My recent visit to Drift Limits for a race track experience was nothing short of thrilling. From start to finish, the entire experience was well-organized and professionally executed. The highlight of the day was undoubtedly the expertise and guidance provided by my trainer, Rian.
Participated in a police pursuit experience. The instructor Gareth provided excellent guidance, demonstrating friendliness, politeness, and a willingness to accommodate our needs. The individual portraying the police officer displayed commendable acting skills and effectively engaged with us as customers. My wife and I also opted for the hot laps, which proved to be an enjoyable and cost-effective addition to our day at Drift Limits. Things to improve. Road to car park massive potholes
Enjoyed the experience and especially great instructor Nick. Thanks to Nick I feel much more confidence in drifting and driving
Had THE BEST time with Danny today in the Subaru, Aston Martin and Audi R8 quattro!!! Great instructor, brilliant fun and got a little sweat.on which is always good. As they say YOLO so enjoy it 🏆🏆🏆
Drift Limits 5 star review on 26th April 2024 Drift Limits 5 star review on 26th April 2024 Drift Limits 5 star review on 26th April 2024
My instructor Danny done an awesome job on telling me how to drift really happy with him, the service was amazing, all of the staff was friendly and helpful. I will for sure come back again.
I can’t believe I’ve never been here before! What an amazing place and such a friendly team. Everyone from the receptionist to the photographer and instructors were so welcoming. I came along for a stag do but I will be back again for sure.
Wednesday 17 April 2024 Just had my Four Secret Supercar Driving Experience and absolutely loved it. Haven't been on one before and found the staff helpful, the briefing was amusing yet instructive and the choice of cars was impressive. Big shout out to Josh, my instructor, who was friendly, patient and calmness personified despite me spinning out in the Nissan Skyline GT-R! Didn't get to drive the Dodge Charger Police Car, but maybe next time....
Recently visited driftlimits and had a blast very friendly staff which I was surprised to see as been to other venues and been let down by miserable staff. Great cars and took them to max !!
Wow, what an amazing place. I can’t believe I’ve never been before! I don’t understand the negative reviews, my experience of drift limits was amazing and I can’t wait to drive more.
Drift Limits 5 star review on 11th April 2024