Drive Smart Warranty Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Drive Smart Warranty

About Drive Smart Warranty: Founded in 2016, DriveSmart has redefined expectations and quickly grown into a leading extended auto warranty provider throughout the United States & Canada. We started with two goals in mind: to always stay true to our values & to save customers money on unexpected auto repairs. Today, we have exceeded these goals and have expanded from local to country wide corporation.

888-578-3711

info@mydrivesmart.com

Tell us how Drive Smart Warranty made you happy

"The representative Nicole was very knowledgeable and respectful, but I mostly appreciated the patience she had when taking the time to explain every detail that I asked about. I know what my policy is worth and what DriveSmart covers!"
"The service works jus like the product says. Everything is falling in place as it should."
"A long time friend of mine enrolled in a vehicle service plan through DriveSmart back in February. Late April her Ford Escape had to be serviced in which she made a claim and DriveSmart covered it. She was so happy with the service, she referred me to enroll and received a $50 gift card from DriveSmart for doing so. It seems they really do honor their word with what they have to offer."
"Nice sales staff, Melissa helped me with everything!"
"What i was purchasing was not explained completely. I was signed up for a 30 day review period with a option for a full refund. Now when i call the rep is always out sick all of a sudden!"
Dear Vercie,

Thank you for leaving a review regrading your experience with us at DriveSmart.

We apologize that you feel like your interaction with us has been less than satisfactory. You enrolled with us on 3/5/2019 with a 30day review period for a full refund until 4/5/2019 if you decided against it. We apologize if our enrollment agent was not thorough enough regarding the policy itself or the terms and conditions. Furthermore, we will be sure to continuously work with our agents regarding this.

You spoke with a customer care representative on 3/12/2019 who tried to explain to you that due to your state regulations & laws, we were not able to give you the full extended service contract. He explained all your options and apologized for the miscommunications.

On 3/14/2019 you spoke to this agent again who was able to accommodate your requests and we have already updated that information in which you will receive by mail shortly. Unfortunately, your customer care representative was out sick with a serious condition for a couple of days prior to your call on 3/14. He did reach out to you right away on that date.

Thank you again for leaving a review regarding your experience and we are happy to be able to accommodate you and have you as a preferred customer. Feel free to contact us if you ever need any additional assistance.

Best Regards,
DriveSmart Warranty,
888-578-3711
"My vehicle had an unexpected part breakdown, Steven Robertson compensated the cost of our uncovered repair from our policy’s remaining balance."
"My representative John Taylor was great! Instead of cancelling my policy due to financial reasons. Mr. Taylor made things to where I could keep my policy in full effect. I am very happy with DriveSmart Warranty's service and would recommend them to anyone."
"Valerie sold the package well. She made me change my mind. She is a keeper. Thank u. John"
"It took me over an hour to talk to some one in charge!"
"Your customer service people are so nice. They do their job well I tried to cancel a few times and they always talk me out of it. After the fact I am kinda glad they did."
"Personable and professional!"