DriveSmartWarranty.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend DriveSmartWarranty.com
Read DriveSmartWarranty.com  Reviews

About DriveSmartWarranty.com :

Founded in 2016, DriveSmart has redefined expectations and quickly grown into a leading extended auto warranty provider throughout the United States & Canada. We started with two goals in mind: to always stay true to our values & to save customers money on unexpected auto repairs. Today, we have exceeded these goals and have expanded from local to country wide corporation.

888-578-3711

info@mydrivesmart.com

Tell us how DriveSmartWarranty.com made you happy
I have called repeatedly asked to cancel my contract . I was told I had a month to decide when I initially enrolled and I called after 2 weeks deciding I did not want to continue. The telephone reps have been rude and bullying insisting that I need to give them a reason to cancel and not accepting my requests. I thought it was canceled and then I receive a debit from my account . I have not been able to speak with anyone yet that will cancel my policy.
This company deserves 0 stars, not even one. I signed for 30 days promotional period and payed $114 refundable deposit. After I looked through the book they sent, I decided not to get warranty for my car. After waiting on the lane for 30 minutes, I was transferred to GM. He was incredibly rude, arguing with my and my boyfriend for another 30 minutes why we need this warranty. He was cutting my sentences. He was very loud and unprofessional. After he realized I am not keeping this terrible warranty, he told me all the informations the fastest he could and he wouldn't slow down and repeat. This is the worst customer service I ever experienced. I can understand selling something, but being rude to potencial customers, I can't. Even though if I needed warranty, I would never buy it from them !
Darren Vaughn contacted me just a few minutes ago about my car, he was smart, confident and promised me integrity! I believe him and appreciate his honesty
WHATEVER YOU DO “DO NOT PURCHASE THIS COVERAGE”....WHEN I DISCOVERED MY MILEAGE WAS TOO HIGH TO QUALIFY FOR WHAT I THOUGHT WAS PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE I CANCELLED COVERAGE KEEP IN MIND I HAD THIS COVERAGE 4-5 MONTHS WITHOUT REALIZING WHAT I HAD...THE MANAGERS FRANKIE AND THOMAS DECIDED TO RETALIATE BY NOT REFUNDING MY MONEY OF $139.53 WHEN I SPECIFICALLY CANCELLED 10/15/19 AND THEN WAS CHARGED 10/28/19...WHEN I HAD ELECTRONIC PROOF OF CANCELLING THEY ACCUSED ME OF LYING ABOUT MY MILEAGE OF WHICH I DRIVE FOR MY WORK AS A SALES PERSON STARE TO STATE...THEREFORE I WAS TOLD MY MILEAGE WOULD AUTOMATICALLY EXPIRE AND YET THE COMPANY CONTINUALLY CHARGED ME AND REFUSED TO REFUND MY MONEY...THE MANAGEMENT ARE UNETHICAL AND SHADY...THEIR OBLIGATION IS TO PROCESS CUSTOMER REQUESTS ACCORDINGLY....NOT BE JUDGE, JURY, AND EXECUTIONER!!!!! THIS COMPANY DO NOT DESERVE TGE ONE STAR I HAD NO CHOICE OF PROVIDING IN ORDER TO POST MY COMPLAINT!!!!!
The representative Nicole was very knowledgeable and respectful, but I mostly appreciated the patience she had when taking the time to explain every detail that I asked about. I know what my policy is worth and what DriveSmart covers!
The service works jus like the product says. Everything is falling in place as it should.
A long time friend of mine enrolled in a vehicle service plan through DriveSmart back in February. Late April her Ford Escape had to be serviced in which she made a claim and DriveSmart covered it. She was so happy with the service, she referred me to enroll and received a $50 gift card from DriveSmart for doing so. It seems they really do honor their word with what they have to offer.
Nice sales staff, Melissa helped me with everything!
What i was purchasing was not explained completely. I was signed up for a 30 day review period with a option for a full refund. Now when i call the rep is always out sick all of a sudden!
Dear Vercie,

Thank you for leaving a review regrading your experience with us at DriveSmart.

We apologize that you feel like your interaction with us has been less than satisfactory. You enrolled with us on 3/5/2019 with a 30day review period for a full refund until 4/5/2019 if you decided against it. We apologize if our enrollment agent was not thorough enough regarding the policy itself or the terms and conditions. Furthermore, we will be sure to continuously work with our agents regarding this.

You spoke with a customer care representative on 3/12/2019 who tried to explain to you that due to your state regulations & laws, we were not able to give you the full extended service contract. He explained all your options and apologized for the miscommunications.

On 3/14/2019 you spoke to this agent again who was able to accommodate your requests and we have already updated that information in which you will receive by mail shortly. Unfortunately, your customer care representative was out sick with a serious condition for a couple of days prior to your call on 3/14. He did reach out to you right away on that date.

Thank you again for leaving a review regarding your experience and we are happy to be able to accommodate you and have you as a preferred customer. Feel free to contact us if you ever need any additional assistance.

Best Regards,
DriveSmart Warranty,
888-578-3711
My vehicle had an unexpected part breakdown, Steven Robertson compensated the cost of our uncovered repair from our policy’s remaining balance.
My representative John Taylor was great! Instead of cancelling my policy due to financial reasons. Mr. Taylor made things to where I could keep my policy in full effect. I am very happy with DriveSmart Warranty's service and would recommend them to anyone.
Valerie sold the package well. She made me change my mind. She is a keeper. Thank u. John
It took me over an hour to talk to some one in charge!
Your customer service people are so nice. They do their job well I tried to cancel a few times and they always talk me out of it. After the fact I am kinda glad they did.
Personable and professional!