Data Support Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Data Support Company

Tell us how Data Support Company made you happy

"I have not received my product yet."
"Placed an order on the 8th with expedited shipping. Had to call on the 15th to ask for tracking and shipment wasn't even sent out. Received on 19th"
"Very little follow up, even when I reached out multiple times. I got an email response with attitude when I requested for tracking information to be sent to me."
"Orders go through without a hitch. Only 3 stars because of what makes me unhappy, which are these unsolicited advertising emails I get. I designate them as junk, but the company sending these out changes their sending email each time, so I can't block them. It is very annoying."
"fast, cheap, reliable!"
"I placed an order EARLY Wednesday morning and paid for the 2 day shipping expecting it to arrive Friday. I was needing the product Friday and Saturday and failed to receive it until Monday evening which put me behind schedule with my customers."
"The rating would have been higher but I had to wait a month for the product to get in stock."
Data Support Company is rated 4.86 based on 392 reviews