Data Support Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Data Support Company

Tell us how Data Support Company made you happy

"Very little follow up, even when I reached out multiple times. I got an email response with attitude when I requested for tracking information to be sent to me."
"Had what we needed for Lab materials"
"Received order before expected. Great service"
"As advertised"
"Data Support Company provided the kind of excellent customers service that keeps customers coming back for more. One of the best experiences I have had ordering water quality monitoring supplies."
"I liked that they called and checked that I had ordered the correct machine before they shipped it to me. It is rare that this happens before shipping. Thank you."
"Fast service"
"Order was processed and delivered to me in less than 2 days."
"Quick delivery - just what I needed. Thanks!"
"Product arrived without issue in a timely manner."
"Purchasing was easy, DS had what we were looking for."
"Order product Nov 09 and was shipped Nov 15, take to long to ship it"
"First time ordering and I paid for 3 day shipping ($26). Order was placed early Friday morning so I would have expected product by Wednesday or Thursday absolute latest. Product wasn't shipped 3 day (shipped ups ground I believe) and am still waiting on product. I sent an email to Rosa Fabian with no reply. I order this product monthly but will most likely not order again...."
"exactly what I ordered at reasonable price."
"I am still waiting for my item to be delivered, but so far the service I have received has been good."
"GOOD PRODUCTS, GOOD PRICES."
"Good quality product. Easy to order and reorder. Very fast standard delivery."
"Backorder was delayed but I was notified shortly after ordering."
"Understanding what unit will work for the application is very important due to the low moisture levels we're measuring. I Was impressed to get a call from a tech support person to ensure I had ordered the correct unit for our application. Appreciate knowing there will be someone there to help if I need it once we begin using the moisture analyzer."
Data Support Company is rated 4.88 based on 384 reviews