Data Support Company Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Data Support Company

How would you rate Data Support Company ?

"It was fine."
"Our orders are received by polite people the make sure the order is correct before hanging up the phone. Orders are shipped promptly. We are pleased to received discount e-mails that save us money."
"Orders go through without a hitch. Only 3 stars because of what makes me unhappy, which are these unsolicited advertising emails I get. I designate them as junk, but the company sending these out changes their sending email each time, so I can't block them. It is very annoying."
"The order was filled quickly and correctly."
"Best customer service!"
"they always have the item that I order, and it always ships on time."
"no comments"
"Easy online ordering."
"I wasn't sure about how to purchase a scale and the persons from the support department answered all my questions and in a very short time and now i have my new scale in a short period of time even that the model that i was requiring was out of stock."
"The company had what I needed in stock at a good price. I received the items promptly. It was overall a very good experience."
"Totally professional with confirmation and delivery."
"We have purchased several tissue scales from Data Support, and we have been very pleased with the quality and pricing of the product. I would recommend Data Support!"
"They shipped goods to an incorrect address even though it was clear on the order form. Then they wanted me to take care of their mistake."
"I received an email about the time it would take to ship my order, which gave me the opportunity to decide if I still wanted to wait for the order to be shipped or not. The staff was also very helpful and fast when I asked to modify my order that resulted in a credit and when I requested the receipts of my order and credit."
"fast, cheap, reliable!"
"quick service good price"
"Great customers service. Helped me find the filters I needed. Will definitely purchase from again."
"Always fast and great to deal with!"
"It was very easy to order."
"Good technical support. After purchase they contact me to make sure that I ordered the right item."
Data Support Company is rated 4.90 based on 364 reviews