Data Support Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Data Support Company
Click Here

Tell us how Data Support Company made you happy

"Good products Sales needs to know the product details better. I bought this scale for its weight accumulation feature However the scale needs its own specific printer to do that An extra $300"
"Quick delivery"
"Very helpful."
"supplies were received timely"
"Had what I needed and shipped quickly. Can’t ask for anything more."
"I have not received my product yet."
"Placed an order on the 8th with expedited shipping. Had to call on the 15th to ask for tracking and shipment wasn't even sent out. Received on 19th"
"Very helpful, got me exactly what I needed and promptly."
"I placed the order weeks ago. I had to reach out for a ship date. Then I had to reach out again and was given a different ship date. I still do not have my scales or any shipping information. I am not pleased at this point with the experience or service with Data Support Company."
"We received parts quickly. Our engineers are happy."
"Item of cheaper from here then from the manufacturer! Great invoice and purchase notifications too!"
"I ordered the wrong size on my 1st order. Heidi and Rosa helped us get the right size and made the whole process seamless. Thanks to exceptional Customer Service we have set DSC up as our primary vendor!"
"Thumbs up."
"Quick service"
"Very little follow up, even when I reached out multiple times. I got an email response with attitude when I requested for tracking information to be sent to me."
"Had what we needed for Lab materials"
"Received order before expected. Great service"
"As advertised"
"Data Support Company provided the kind of excellent customers service that keeps customers coming back for more. One of the best experiences I have had ordering water quality monitoring supplies."
"I liked that they called and checked that I had ordered the correct machine before they shipped it to me. It is rare that this happens before shipping. Thank you."
Data Support Company is rated 4.86 based on 397 reviews