Data Support Company Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Data Support Company

Tell us how Data Support Company made you happy

"Very helpful, got me exactly what I needed and promptly."
"I placed the order weeks ago. I had to reach out for a ship date. Then I had to reach out again and was given a different ship date. I still do not have my scales or any shipping information. I am not pleased at this point with the experience or service with Data Support Company."
"We received parts quickly. Our engineers are happy."
"Item of cheaper from here then from the manufacturer! Great invoice and purchase notifications too!"
"I ordered the wrong size on my 1st order. Heidi and Rosa helped us get the right size and made the whole process seamless. Thanks to exceptional Customer Service we have set DSC up as our primary vendor!"
"Quick service"
"Very little follow up, even when I reached out multiple times. I got an email response with attitude when I requested for tracking information to be sent to me."
"Had what we needed for Lab materials"
"Received order before expected. Great service"
"As advertised"
"Data Support Company provided the kind of excellent customers service that keeps customers coming back for more. One of the best experiences I have had ordering water quality monitoring supplies."
"I liked that they called and checked that I had ordered the correct machine before they shipped it to me. It is rare that this happens before shipping. Thank you."
"Fast service"
"Order was processed and delivered to me in less than 2 days."
"Quick delivery - just what I needed. Thanks!"
"Product arrived without issue in a timely manner."
"Purchasing was easy, DS had what we were looking for."
"Order product Nov 09 and was shipped Nov 15, take to long to ship it"
"First time ordering and I paid for 3 day shipping ($26). Order was placed early Friday morning so I would have expected product by Wednesday or Thursday absolute latest. Product wasn't shipped 3 day (shipped ups ground I believe) and am still waiting on product. I sent an email to Rosa Fabian with no reply. I order this product monthly but will most likely not order again...."
Data Support Company is rated 4.87 based on 390 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access