Data Support Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Data Support Company

Tell us how Data Support Company made you happy
Needed some thermometers for our office locations. Website was easy to order off, great pricing on product, and Kyle was able to assist with any questions regarding the purchase. Ordered these late on Friday and they were delivered by Tuesday. Great experience buying from DSC and would buy again
do not know very easy to order hard to get mdse.
Fast..........!
The Data Support Company made me feel like a VIP customer. When I reached out to their customer service, I was greeted with a friendly Rep. named Kyle, who guaranteed my order would be delivered within the time frame I needed. Not only was it delivered within the time needed, but I also noticed that they went above and beyond and installed batteries for us on "batteries not included" items! I really appreciate such complete service. All the hassle and worry was eliminated. I recommend this company and will use them again in the future.
Received the order quickly and exactly what was ordered at a good price.
Over the last decade and a half I've bought four pieces of high precision
analytic equipment. Most of the time my needs were on an emergency basis. They responded quickly, reliable and at a fair price. The equipment was reliable and lasted a long time. In fact, one I bought in 2007 is still in use.
It's been a month since ordering an item that showed in stock and with expedited shipping and the item has not yet shipped. I would hope I could rely on the web inventory status indicators, but in this case I would not rely on them.
Excellent service
DSC was very helpful throughout the entire process of picking out, and the purchasing, my analytical balance. Kyle worked with me to ensure I purchased the exact balance I needed for my application. It was then promptly shipped and arrived in excellent shape. I would absolutely do business with DSC again!
Very good service in all respects
Your store need one, be safe
Product arrived promptly ahead of an order placed before yours. Priced very very compettively. Fine buying experience. Scale checked against known weight and was spot on. Good job!
Great products available when needed.
Good service only problem was getting in touch, per the voicemail wouldn’t work.
Product well explained. Fast shipping
HAVE NOT RECEIVED BOTTLES
Good products
Sales needs to know the product details better. I bought this scale for its weight accumulation feature
However the scale needs its own specific printer to do that
An extra $300