Data Support Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend Data Support Company

Tell us how Data Support Company made you happy
The Data Support Company made me feel like a VIP customer. When I reached out to their customer service, I was greeted with a friendly Rep. named Kyle, who guaranteed my order would be delivered within the time frame I needed. Not only was it delivered within the time needed, but I also noticed that they went above and beyond and installed batteries for us on "batteries not included" items! I really appreciate such complete service. All the hassle and worry was eliminated. I recommend this company and will use them again in the future.
Received the order quickly and exactly what was ordered at a good price.
Over the last decade and a half I've bought four pieces of high precision
analytic equipment. Most of the time my needs were on an emergency basis. They responded quickly, reliable and at a fair price. The equipment was reliable and lasted a long time. In fact, one I bought in 2007 is still in use.
Excellent service
DSC was very helpful throughout the entire process of picking out, and the purchasing, my analytical balance. Kyle worked with me to ensure I purchased the exact balance I needed for my application. It was then promptly shipped and arrived in excellent shape. I would absolutely do business with DSC again!
Very good service in all respects
Your store need one, be safe
Product arrived promptly ahead of an order placed before yours. Priced very very compettively. Fine buying experience. Scale checked against known weight and was spot on. Good job!
Great products available when needed.
Product well explained. Fast shipping
Quick delivery
Very helpful.
supplies were received timely
Had what I needed and shipped quickly. Can’t ask for anything more.
Very helpful, got me exactly what I needed and promptly.
We received parts quickly. Our engineers are happy.
Item of cheaper from here then from the manufacturer! Great invoice and purchase notifications too!
I ordered the wrong size on my 1st order. Heidi and Rosa helped us get the right size and made the whole process seamless. Thanks to exceptional Customer Service we have set DSC up as our primary vendor!
Quick service