Dub Pods Reviews

3PM
3PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dub Pods deliver?

How can I contact Dub Pods?
Click Here

Tell us how Dub Pods made you happy

"Whoever is running this scam, I hope you suffer. People are spending money that they have EARNED on these so called products and you think you have the right to take their money by scamming them. Yo should be ashamed of yourself you pathetic excuse of a human being"
Are you Dub Pods? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Ordered a pair Oct 1 2018. Still have not received. Called and got an automated voicemail that told me no one available to help me. I believe the other complaints here that this must be a scam. Do not spend your hard earned money here. I have sent emails to and gotten no response. I have filled a claim with PayPal since that is how I paid so I hope I get my money back. These guys are crooks do not do any business with them ever."
"Ordered a pair Oct 19. 2018. Still have not received. Called and got an automated voicemail that told me no one available to help me. I believe the other complaints here that this must be a scam. Do not spend your hard earned money here."
"Total scam! They take your money and do NOT ship the ear buds and do NOT respond to inquiries."
"I ordered for Christmas for my grandkids also in after 3 months no response several emails were sent and also email sent back to me saying email confirmation your order is being ready to be shipped and nothing sent that after that also contacting the Better Business Business Bureau. Total scam."
"this is the company that does E commurce for Dub pods its called Shopify 1 (855) 816-3857. I called them and talked with customer service and they said they can't tell me much but they will look into them and see what's going on. They said to check back online in couple weeks with dub pods and see what's going on with there site There are no phone numbers for dub pods Shopify (USA) Inc. 33 New Montgomery St. Ste 750 San Francisco, CA, USA 94105"
"no product, so I called the Co Spotify that they do E commerce though and they are looking into what the problem is..... They have never REPLIED"
"After 3 months, still no dub pods. Wrote to the companyr twice and no response on that either. Just horrible."
"They dont come, dont even try"
"3 months since I ordered and 6 emails sent and no product or response scam!!!!!!"
"Total scam. I have had no response to the four emails I sent. No product no refund. No way of contacting the company. Don’t fall into the scam."
"This void a total scam. No product. No communication. I highly advise everyone to not purchase."
"There's one star up there only because that is the minimum rating available. I just want some youtuber to make a video about this website and how "Art Hernandez " has a scam website . PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM DUB PODS!"
"I ordered a gift for my grandson for Christmas from Dubpods (#6834) on November 6th. A confirmation of my order was emailed to me, saying, ¨Hi Evelyn, weŕe getting your order ready to be shipped. We will notify you when it has been sent.¨ I have still not received my order or any notification about its being sent. I have emailed three requests using their Customer Support form on their website. Here are the three automated responses I received: November 18, 2018, 9:17am: Your request (6195) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. To add additional comments, reply to this email. December 3, 2018, 7:23pm: Your request (7928) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. To add additional comments, reply to this email. December 9, 2018, 6:59pm: Your request (8396) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. To add additional comments, reply to this email. I have replied to two of the automated responses with all three of my request numbers, along with the product number. STILL NOTHING."
"I would rate a 0 if possible, since I have yet to receive the merchandise or even a response to the 6 emails that I have sent the company!!! I turned them into the Bank and they have disputed the purchase and are questioning the company. And I have submitted a complaint to the Better Business Bureau! They aren’t scamming me!:/ Getting my money back!"
"I would Give a zero if possible. Never received!! I sent 3 emails to no avail. I never get a response. So disappointed. These were for my daughter’s birthday!"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!! I placed an order and it never came. I enquired, and they gave be a BS answer. That was a month ago. Now they arent even answering my emails. SCAM!!!"
"TOTAL SCAM- Embarrassed- just as others have written$50 and nothing. I am following my CC account closely and so far I do not see other charges that I did not make. They responded to 1 e mail and since then nothing!!!! It's been nearly a month! ZERO STARS or NEGATIVE 10 Stars! I even paid extra for expedited shipping!!!!"
"They are a SCAM... I was scammed and they need to be put to justice.... some way some how..."
"If negative stars were an option I would give unlimited stars. They scammed 109.00 from me for Christmas presents for my children. I have learned my lesson. I will read reviews before I buy from a site other than major sites again."
Dub Pods is rated 1.14 based on 69 reviews