Dub Pods Reviews

04AM
4AM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Dub Pods deliver?

How can I contact Dub Pods?
Click Here

Tell us how Dub Pods made you happy

"Don't do it! All the negative reviews are true. One star is too much. they don't deserve any. They accept your order, take your money & don't deliver. They do not respond to emails or repeated emails requesting status or delivery information & don't offer a phone number or address. This is exactly what happened to me for a Christmas gift I thought I was getting for my son. If your credit card will dispute the charge, definitely do that! Avoid this company & their website."
Are you Dub Pods? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Goooooooooooood"
"***Buyer Beware*** DO NOT BUY FORM THIS COMPANY! They are a scam for sure. I am just sorry that I did not see these reviews before I bought and lost $50.00"
"total scam. bought for my daughter for christmas over a month ago and havent received the product, return emails, nothing. trying to dispute charge w/my bank now."
"It's a scam!!! Don't buy from Dubpods. I placed an order and I never receive the item. They don't reply my emails. It's been over 2 months. The only email I got from they are below. The previously week the same email said 2-3 weeks. Until now still haven't rcvd anything and they stop replying me. James (Dub Pods) Nov 12, 18:33 PST Hi, ** GREAT NEWS ** PRODUCTS ARE HERE!!!!! Thanks for reaching out! Sorry for the late update, Thank you so much for your patience, we were extremely backed up. It will take 1 week for orders to be delivered. Thank you for your patience."
"Any one want to help me take there whole business down. I spent over $90 for my two sons and never received my products. Me being the dumb person I am believed the response I got and waited. After I had enough I called my bank to get a refund. They told me they couldn’t do anything as the purchase was 3 months old."
"My son was scammed too. Bought these 2 months ago & they're still not here. Crazy that they can get away with this."
"They are a fraud ! Paid 50$ on Paypal and never received my product .... do not buy with this company !!!!"
"Scam scam scam. No response. No product. DO NOT BUY"
"SCAM! like everyone says, they WILL take your MONEY!"
"Ordered 3x pair AirPods never came and Art Hernandez never responded to my email. Complete scam company. DONT BUY ANYTHING from them."
"FRAUD!!!! I bought a pair of headphones for $50 and they never came. This website is fraud and should be investigated! Spread the word ppl, don’t buy from these M.F’s!!!"
"No. They don’t even deserve one star. TERRIBLE. I ordered pods 5 weeks ago, still nothing. This website is a scam. PLEASE- Spread the word so people don’t keep losing their money to these people. So ridiculous. Contact your bank’s fraud department and try to get a refund. The air pods WILL NOT COME."
"They Are SCAM and never send you product. NEVER BUY ON THIS WEBSITE."
"They dont care about keeping you updated with your delivery. I emailed them several times. Only responded once with a vague message. Didnt answer my questions at all. Going on to 3 weeks with no clue if I got robbed for my money."
"This website is bullshit never spent your money on this website they will steal your money. I’ve been waiting for a month and I never got them."
"SCAMMERS!!! Do not buy from them!!! They will take your money right away but you never receive product. Filed a dispute on my credit card and with PayPal. Why does PayPal support scammer like this?"
"THEY DON’T DESERVE A SINGLE STAR!! THEY ARE SCAMMERS, AND THIEVES!! This is a Facebook page not an official website"
"Honestly, NEVER waste your time & energy on this fake website. I was the one victim to order the ‘Airpods’, thinking it would be a great gift for myself since I just got the new iPhone X. I ordered these 3 weeks ago today, & have NOT received the product. The website is bullshit, it says ‘ships within 4-6 days’, but really it takes 4-6 WEEKS, or even longer. I contacted support, wondering where my product was that I bought for $50.00 & never got a response. I literally had enough, & I called my bank & demanded to cancel ‘Dubpods’ off of my card. It took 20 minutes to explain why I’m canceling, & all it was negative feedback. My Mom has always told me to be-careful of what websites you order from, & if they are secure. I learned my lesson now. Pass this on to other people that get caught up in the ‘scam’, thinking they are going to recieve it, but no one gets back. Never ordering any headphones from any websites."
"They stole my money I never even went on their site. I just woke up to a charge on my card"
Dub Pods is rated 1.14 based on 69 reviews