DX Reviews

C-
Happiness Grade

DX have a Customer Happiness Grade of C-. Customers are happy with their delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

C

Delivery - Average

60.73%
Industry Average
After reading reviews this morning I was worried I wouldn’t get my package today. Thankfully it arrived around 4pm. The driver/ delivery man was lovely. Very helpful. It’s a shame they don’t keep you informed as to when your package will arrive. Most courier companies do this now. Overall though I can’t grumble at the service.
- Anonymous
Can’t lie, after reading these reviews my expectations were not high. My package was a uk-uk overnight delivery. Sent yesterday afternoon, the tracking site told me it was on the road this morning, and it arrived at 1445 today in good order. The courier was efficient and cheerful, and “handed” it over (appropriate social distancing) with a smile. I can’t ask any more of a courier company, and they deserve this 5-star review.
- Glyn
Great punctual service. Live tracking great service. Delivery men very courteous! Well done DX. Would defo use again!
- Carol B
F

Refunds - Difficult

33.33%
Industry Average
My item arrived smashed to peices all I got from the driver was sorry I am So upset that my item that was a jug and bowl and been around over 75 years is now no more. And no refund
- S
AVOID AVOID AVOID. Been waiting 3 weeks now for a delivery with 3 failed delivery times. Have just given up now so I’m requesting a full refund from the company I purchased the items from. This delivery company is beyond pathetic. STAY AWAY at all costs.
- Anonymous
I informed the vendor again and requested a refund .
- Peter hodgson
74.17%
- Carol B
After reading some poor reviews was a bit worried that I would have issues with the garden furniture I had brought How wrong I was to worry.They gave me a delivery date I accepted and they kept me informed right up to the day of delivery,which again was great can not fault the service
- Mark Beckett