DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
ordered an expensive item from a jewelers Saturday 7th November. The next day Sunday 8th we got word from the jeweller that the item had been posted and our courier would be DX and our item would arrive the next day Monday 9th.. Having never heard of DX couriers i went on line to see what they were all about.. wish i hadn't as 99% of reviews were bad.. We needn't have been concerned!! Monday morning DX got in touch and gave us a 2 hour delivery spot, not only that but they allowed us to track the delivery van and all his drops right up to our door.. Bang on time the DX driver appeared at our door.. Perfect, Thank you DX
I was due a delivery on 26th October, received a text to say it had been delayed. I have not heard anything since even though they have my contact details and the company I ordered the sofa from have not received a reply yet to their enquiries on my behalf. I really don’t know what else I can do to get information on my delivery from them. I have paid £96 for delivery.
these people are useless laughing clowns NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL
Unreliable delivery service.
DX needs to be banned from deceiving customers.
I bought a mattress from Argos and paid £699 for delivery.
The driver pressed the buzzer and asked me to pick it up from his van.
I could not due to my disability and he ran away with my mattress.
He reported at the DX office that I refused and it was the wrong stuff.
I contacted Argos not to send my stuff with DX anymore. They are an absolute joke.
Time wasters.
Please discourage your friends and families to use the bankrupt DX . Thanks
A petition should be made to ban this delivery service from deceiving customers. They do not have customers' focus and need proper training.
DX Delivery not recommended.
They hire inexperience and cheap labour driver who brings the stuff and asked the customer to pick it from his van.

I paid for delivery so why should I pick up from his van. When I told the driver I am disabled, he was verbally abusive to me and ran away with my mattress. He reported that I refused or it was a wrong product and DX accepted it.
DX is wrong, who allows drivers dishonesty and encouraged them to lie.
It might be the driver is not at fault, this delivery service is not one-man job. He cannot carry a mattress on his own, because the mattress weighs a Ton.
I couldnt write enough bad reviews for DX. The worst Couriers ive ever dealt with. If I order something and later find out the seller has used DX my heart sinks as I know its going to be a long battle to actually get receipt of the package.
their online redelivery system can be difficult to use. you cant call to speak to someone, when you do rebook delivery and wait in they then cancel and dont turn up. so you re book again and it still doesn't come for days after even though they say each day it is due on that date.
I hate them almost as much as Road Cyclists.
these are laughing clowns not recommended
This is a cowboy company, set up to cash in on the Covid home delivery gold mine. Avoid them!
Please if anyone is reading this DO NOT use this disgusting excuse for a courier service. I paid for a 24hr service and it took the incompetent fools a week to deliver the item. Their favourite excuse is “the driver could not find the address” I just hope and pray this company comes crashing down and goes bust, they are an absolute bunch of fraudsters and all involved should be in prison. You have been warned people, stay well away from these criminals.
Should have read the reviews. How are they in business?
Booked on line and paid up. This was Monday.

Anonymous and not very helpful phone call notified us of collection scheduled for Tuesday between 8.00am and 6.00pm but no-one showed.

Emailed to find out what was going on and received a phone call Wednesday to say collection would be today (Thursday).
When I asked what had happened they knew nothing.

So, an hour and a half in and I'm waiting...
I have been unfortunate enough to have several companies use DX as a courier. The first time I never received all of my items. Or a response from DX. Or a refund. The lorry pulled up outside my house and then just drive away!
Just been awaiting another delivery and am given a delivery slot. No deal. They can't be bothered. Don't even tell you that it's not coming. Absolutely useless. How they are still in business is baffling. Avoid at all costs.
this is a phony company please avoid at all costs these laughing clowns
COULD NOT HAVE MADE THIS UP COMPANY LOST A KING SIZE MATRESS THEN TRIED YO SAY IT WAS SIGNED BY US. JUST ASWELL WE HAVE CCTV AT HOME DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY DISHONEST ????
Worst delivery service ever, delivery driver doesnt even come to the property to deliver package, a SMS comes through saying "unable to deliver". I was in the property all the time they saying tried to deliver. I have tried rearranging delivery three times same story on three occassion. The package is from specsavers which easily fits through letterbox anyway. Checked CCTV no signs of DX driver coming to the property. No idea whats going to happen with my package which costed me nearly £160. NEVER USING DX DELIVERY AGAIN...
Joke of a delivery service, online chat is useless, promise you a call never happens, suppliers pay good money for a sub standard delivery service. I for one will be asking from now on if I buy anything and if they tell me DX is the shipper I'll be sure to purchase elsewhere instead, infuriating! All they need to do is call you if there's a problem but they'd rather just do nothing.
I ordered 2 separate things from 2 different companies and unfortunately both use DX. 2 weeks later I am making a follow up and being told the items were delivered on 5 November. The funny thing is I was home for the whole week and I never saw any delivery and neither did my neighbours. Company tracking says items were delivered and signed for but they can’t show a copy of signature. A nightmare to deal with and trying to follow up. They do not read queries and just answer to what they think you are asking. Wouldn’t buy from anyone who uses them again!
Cant get hold of anyone, and only deliver Monday to Friday, I have to work so do my neighbours, but they won't leave the parcel in a safe place. shocking service stay away,
Absolutely shocking service. Every day for the last 4 days I have had a message giving me an allocated time slot for a delivery. I've made sure I've been in 4 days in a row at the specified times to take delivery. Shame I'm the only one that turned up - Abdelkarium the driver obviously couldn't be bothered. Seriously, what's the point in giving guaranteed delivery times when there is no chance of them being fulfilled? DX might even be worse than Yodel.......and that's saying something!
If I had the chance to give 0 stars I would do that. Unprofessional service, customer care, and unprofessional, liar delivery man.
Scheduled delivery (by DX) due to take place yesterday 09:18 (?) - 11:18 At 10:50 I received a text to say they couldn’t find my house! (it’s really very easy to locate). I rescheduled delivery for today (0800-1800) but once again no delivery, no reason given, no communication at all. Rubbish. Why do companies still use them?
DX is rated 1.21 based on 641 reviews