DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
shady business please avoid at all costs
It’s a pity there is not a 0 stars option. After paying for expedited 2-day delivery, we believed the parcel would arrive by Tuesday. It didn’t. We didn’t receive a tracking number until the Friday, when they sent an email explaining that there had been some delays. The parcel was very important for plans we had on Saturday, so it needed to be delivered either Friday or Saturday morning. On Friday, we tracked the parcel and saw that it was ‘out for delivery’ - well clearly not for us! On the Saturday morning we received an email from them that we were not in and that a note had been left for us in the mail box. We have not left our home for the past week! And when we checked the mail box, there was no such note. All in all, terrible service. ‘Exact delivery’ - absolute tosh. It’s over 4 days late, little to no contact, the tracking is obviously as useful as a glass eye and they’ve lied.

Would definitely not recommend!
Ordered an expensive item online to be told delivery will 23.11.20, morning of the delivery get a text to say there is a problem and it will be delivered on the 24th and nothing arrived not even a text. On the 25th I rang the company who I made my purchase with and the rang dx and was told my item was missing!! I then get told by the company that it had been found and dx would deliver today 27th however yet again the same text saying there is a problem. Tried to call dx and can't get through, this company is worse than Hermes and I didn't think anyone could be worse how wrong I was!!!
Wasted all day waiting for delivery, should be here between 14:16-16:16. Useless chat advice, didn’t receive any concrete information. I do not recommend.
Absolute sham of a delivery company. Vern waiting since yesterday for my order to arrive and it still isn’t here despite aparently being delivered between 17:32 and 19:32 and he’s now nowhere near my house despite being around the corner half an hour ago, he’s now gone AWOL. Absolute disgrace. Don’t know how they’re in business!!!!
Three failed deliveries. I purposely rebook online and called them to leave delivery instruction on how to access into my flat and even asked them to call my number if there is any problem. But no surprise after waiting for one whole day, I got an email saying I was not home again, for the third time. Ridiculous. Never had issue with other companies like Amazon prime, royal mail and Dhl. As bad as yodel.
A delivery company than can’t deliver.........
Failed to deliver because they couldnt find my address, no contact from driver, had to rebook for the day after, still no delivery, apparently the driver had too many parcels and couldnt make it to my area, another rebook for tomorrow, let's hope they turn up this time, I hold no hope after reading the reviews for this company though
Ordered a cupboard door from a compaby.. Received a message from dx delivery saying parcel will be delivered no later than six; waited in all day for it.. No show didn't give me a tracking number so couldn't get in contact with them to see where my parcel is.. Turns out they've dumped it at the side of the bins!! A cupboard door for our kitchen had just been left outside all night.. No slip through the door or notification stating where they left it!! AVOID!!
ordered an expensive item from a jewelers Saturday 7th November. The next day Sunday 8th we got word from the jeweller that the item had been posted and our courier would be DX and our item would arrive the next day Monday 9th.. Having never heard of DX couriers i went on line to see what they were all about.. wish i hadn't as 99% of reviews were bad.. We needn't have been concerned!! Monday morning DX got in touch and gave us a 2 hour delivery spot, not only that but they allowed us to track the delivery van and all his drops right up to our door.. Bang on time the DX driver appeared at our door.. Perfect, Thank you DX
I was due a delivery on 26th October, received a text to say it had been delayed. I have not heard anything since even though they have my contact details and the company I ordered the sofa from have not received a reply yet to their enquiries on my behalf. I really don’t know what else I can do to get information on my delivery from them. I have paid £96 for delivery.
these people are useless laughing clowns NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL
Unreliable delivery service.
DX needs to be banned from deceiving customers.
I bought a mattress from Argos and paid £699 for delivery.
The driver pressed the buzzer and asked me to pick it up from his van.
I could not due to my disability and he ran away with my mattress.
He reported at the DX office that I refused and it was the wrong stuff.
I contacted Argos not to send my stuff with DX anymore. They are an absolute joke.
Time wasters.
Please discourage your friends and families to use the bankrupt DX . Thanks
A petition should be made to ban this delivery service from deceiving customers. They do not have customers' focus and need proper training.
DX Delivery not recommended.
They hire inexperience and cheap labour driver who brings the stuff and asked the customer to pick it from his van.

I paid for delivery so why should I pick up from his van. When I told the driver I am disabled, he was verbally abusive to me and ran away with my mattress. He reported that I refused or it was a wrong product and DX accepted it.
DX is wrong, who allows drivers dishonesty and encouraged them to lie.
It might be the driver is not at fault, this delivery service is not one-man job. He cannot carry a mattress on his own, because the mattress weighs a Ton.
I couldnt write enough bad reviews for DX. The worst Couriers ive ever dealt with. If I order something and later find out the seller has used DX my heart sinks as I know its going to be a long battle to actually get receipt of the package.
their online redelivery system can be difficult to use. you cant call to speak to someone, when you do rebook delivery and wait in they then cancel and dont turn up. so you re book again and it still doesn't come for days after even though they say each day it is due on that date.
I hate them almost as much as Road Cyclists.
these are laughing clowns not recommended
This is a cowboy company, set up to cash in on the Covid home delivery gold mine. Avoid them!
Please if anyone is reading this DO NOT use this disgusting excuse for a courier service. I paid for a 24hr service and it took the incompetent fools a week to deliver the item. Their favourite excuse is “the driver could not find the address” I just hope and pray this company comes crashing down and goes bust, they are an absolute bunch of fraudsters and all involved should be in prison. You have been warned people, stay well away from these criminals.
Should have read the reviews. How are they in business?
Booked on line and paid up. This was Monday.

Anonymous and not very helpful phone call notified us of collection scheduled for Tuesday between 8.00am and 6.00pm but no-one showed.

Emailed to find out what was going on and received a phone call Wednesday to say collection would be today (Thursday).
When I asked what had happened they knew nothing.

So, an hour and a half in and I'm waiting...
DX is rated 1.21 based on 651 reviews