DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
DX 1 star review on 29th February 2020
Sarah
DX 1 star review on 16th January 2020
nobby
SCAM SCAM SCAM
Why would a reputable company work with DX Delivery ? Totally incompetent and a waste of time
DO NOT USE. TERRIBLE SERVICE. AVOID
We used DX as one of our couriers. We knew of them due to all the high-brow passport/visa/jewellery deliveries they do and thought they would be reliable and trustworthy.

The set-up was easy and quick. We arranged for a fast, 24-hour delivery service within the UK. However, soon, the problems started.

If we were able to reach our dedicated customer service agent Beverley, we would still get extremely slow replies to our inquiries. And most of these inquiries were "where is the parcel, why is the tracking showing nothing or hasn't been updated at all in days?". Which is a question you hope you would get a quick reply to as you are dealing with frustrated customers on your end who are slowly losing faith in your brand. Both our account manager and dedicated customer service agent in our local depot provided horrible service. They were, of course, nice people but at the end of the day, the job didn't get done.

Very recently, they claimed to have lost a parcel we sent, that was large enough for a grown man to lie in. We inquired for several days before getting the "lost" reply, but how does one lose such a huge parcel, not even in transit, but in the warehouse, we couldn't understand.

And the final drop was this. We saw that they had made a direct debit that bounced over the weekend. Usually, companies wait a couple of days, try it again, and if that doesn't work, they try to reach you. However, they proceeded immediately shut our account, which resulted in us not being able to book anything on a Monday, which is when we have to prepare and ship all the orders from late Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all day Monday. It is our busiest day, and the most crucial day for our business. When we called the depot, they said if the account had been stopped, they would know. But there was no order to stop collection. Then we called Mark, our account manager, who said he will check this asap. At this point, we still had time to book if we got things sorted out. He said someone would call, they didn't so we asked him again. Then in 10 minutes, someone called and they admitted Mark had just reached out to them 10 minutes ago. After which we learnt that it was stopped due to the direct debit and we were told we were informed of the bounce and of the temporary closure of our account. Around an hour later we received an email from their accounts informing us of this. Clearly, this was a blatant lie and the saddest part was, when we noticed the bounce, we immediately made sure there was enough money in the account they withdraw from, for when they try again. And yet, their customer of years, we were shut out of our account for a one time direct debit bounce of under £1000.

We will cancel our account and move forward with better companies. I do not mean any harm to the hardworking individuals of the company, however, the service we received and the shameful treatment is not something our company can accept. Thank you for reading our review.
I’ve been at home all day waiting for my delivery. At 6pm I checked the tracking app and it had apparently been signed for by ‘MM’ at 3.39pm. My initials aren’t MM and I’ve been in the house all day. I’ve just checked the reviews on this website and see that they are nearly all 1 star reviews, so I’ve already given up all hope. I’ll report this to the company I ordered the item from, it’s not their fault but hopefully they’ll not use this ‘delivery’ company again.
One star is far too high, absolutely useless. My next day delivery never made it and a replacement had to be sent out. Two attempts where made the first apparently left with someone else and the second being left in a barn despite delivery instructions saying “leave in front of garage door behind glider trailer.
When the replacement arrived it turned out that DX have been using the covid 19 situation to to furlough drivers despite this being an incredibly busy time for them. Not only are they useless at delivery but are taking advantage of the situation to furlough drivers and take money off the government.
Booked a next day delivery and they didnt deliver. Excuse was they "encountered difficulties" but wouldnt elaborate.
Destination is easy to find and people were at home all day.
Won't be using again
AVOID AVOID AVOID. Been waiting 3 weeks now for a delivery with 3 failed delivery times. Have just given up now so I’m requesting a full refund from the company I purchased the items from.
This delivery company is beyond pathetic. STAY AWAY at all costs.
If I could give no stars I would. Next day collection, still not been collected 10 days on, re-booked several times promised collection,still nothing, have been told the driver came to my hose twice to collect - absolutely not. I am housebound and have 3 dogs that bark like mad if anyone comes to the house. Excuse after excuse, will never use again, would never recommend.
DX seem to be either very good or the worst possible. I had a next day delivery parcel booked for collection yesterday, nobody collected, rebooked for today with another parcel and now have two parcels not collected.
If you want a reliable courier service don't use these guys, recently booked
thirteen different collections only eight were collected never bothered collecting the other five, had to rebook using a more reputable courier service, very poor, not use again!!
Still waiting for next day delivery that should of been here a week ago, they just keep changing the date and telling bare face lies. They actually tried to blame me and say i changed the delivery date, when the business who is sending me the item contacted them to find out what is going on. Still not recieved my parcel
DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR BUSINESS REPUTATION DESTROYED. THESE PEOPLE ARE LIARS.
This is the worst delivery company i have ever used. next day deliver has taken over a week and is still not here. And they are bare faced liars on the phone. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE, THEY WILL RUIN YOUR BUSINESS REPUTATION.
Awaiting a delivery since 30/04. Obviously home all day to get a message “Driver attempted delivery but couldn’t gain access to property”. Which is rubbish because the door bell wasn’t rang and no calling card was left either. So at the inconvenience of DX I’m now awaiting another delivery that probably once again won’t arrive, after clear instruction left with an advisor and delivery instruction. Appalling service.
My parcel was meant to be deliver two days ago, had a text saying unable to deliver rearrange so i rearranged for today only to have a rearrange card at the bottom of the stair well of the flat which another resident delivered to me. They can’t be arsed to walk up the stairs so decide not to deliver the parcel two days in a row!!!
I wouldn’t accept a delivery from this company. There is no social distancing in operation at their depots. When most companies have decreased number of staff this company increased the number of people working at one of their depots making it impossible to implement social distancing. The delivery drivers are not provided with masks or sanitising gel.
Absolutely appauled with the service provided. A repaired item had been sent back to me from a well known company and I received a message to say it was due on Monday between 8am and 6pm. Never arrived. I contacted DX the Tuesday via live chat and was no help, they said that for unforseen circumstances the courier couldn't make the delivery. OK, fair enough. to assured me it was out on the road and due for delivery by 5pm on the Tuesday. It still didn't arrive. I contacted on the Wednesday and got told all they can see is that's its out on the road and again assure me it will be delivered by 5pm on the Wednesday. Very frustrated as it didn't arrive on the Wednesday either. No explaination what so ever. So once again, I contacted them via live chat to once again be told the same thing. Nothing they could do for me other than tell me what was on the tracking information.... Its out on the road. I asked for details so I could speak to someone higher about it, they couldn't supply me with anything. On the Wednesday when I spoke to them, they said that they would inform the courier to give me a call. I'm still waiting for the phone call. Thursday at 16:55 my parcel eventually arrived. The same parcel that was due on the Monday. My parcel was sent via this company and not by choice, its a company I will most defiantly not be using in the future. I would advise anybody not to use them also, no help and very un reliable. They give you a day and time (Monday between 8am and 6pm), the day and time should have been more like this week sometime, no set time. If you don't mind waiting for a parcel then use them, if your is a rush stay away.
Apparently been out for delivery 2 days in a row, spoke on live chat and was told first time that drivers van broke down on 1st day (Likely story), was then told definitely be here today.
Not turned up yet again, spoke to someone else on live chat, told them I need it here today as I need it to finish a job in the morning. He disconnected the chat.
Complete cowboy company, and I still don't have item.
Been waiting a total of 5 days since original dispatch and customer paid for 24 hour delivery.
Didn't deliver item on date even though the tracking said they had it for two days in the local depot so phone and was feed a load of bull then promised it would be out the next morning guess what more lies now five days after due date worse delivery company I have dealt with stay clear !!!!
No delivery despite tracking says it has been at Exeter depot (our local) for a week. Had txt to say delivery but no show. Cannot talk to any rep as their phone system puts on hold then cut off. Tried their ring back service a dozen times over 3 days, no call back received. They are holding two fingers up to us and I have vowed never to order from a company that uses them for delivery.
DX is rated 1.20 based on 393 reviews