DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
paid £60 delivery charge could not deliver my parcel on the day and date stated,was told lies that it was delivered to another 1 off there depots,but got text from them telling me the driver could not complete his round,and on the text they told me they would deliver it on saturday31st october,AND GUESS WHAT THEY DONT DO DELIVRIES ON A SATURDAY very poor service
Item was sent DX48 service, was meant to be delivered 2 days ago. It's for my son's birthday, so especially important he receives it. Tracking says insufficient address yet the address is bang on perfect and all other parcels sent by other couriers have made it there with zero issues. Tracking says contact client needed. My sons mobile is on the order and no one has rang him or contacted me as the sender. It's all complete rubbish and lies.
Absolutely rude no customer service as I was talking to a person they decided to cut the phone all I've got to say rude and rubbish avoid at all cost.
Apparently my parcels were delivered an hour and a half ag. I have been in all the time, in the window taking down the old blinds ready for the new ones to go up (stopped now, as goodness knows where they are!) and needless to say there was no delivery driver outside on the main road at all at this point. Currently spent the last 90 mins trying to find out who has them. DX no help, won't even contemplate phoning the driver who would have still been in the area or give me a copy of the proof of delivery. The company that uses them is chasing up for me, but if I ever go to order something from a company that uses DX as a courier I will certainly take my money elsewhere.
please avoid this company at all costs and run away from it as fast as you can THEY WILL NOT DELIVER WHAT HAS BEEN ADVERTISED OR DELIVER THE ORDER TO THE CUSTOMER AT ALL
Received text from Wickes stating that DX would deliver goods on 27/10/20 between 07:00 and 19:00. Goods have not been received to date. No communication i.e e-mail, phone cell , text etc.
Contacted Wickes and informed that DX were having problems logging my goods onto their system. Informed that there was an internal investigation in to problem. Why do companies such as Wickes use this company ? I will no longer be using Wickes due to this courier.
I await the outcome of this issue but I am not holding my breath. My advice cancel orders if your supplier states that they will use DX.
Worst company to send your stuff with. They should be closed down. They are unable to provide their services, they fail delivery when everything is clear as a day.
Item due for delivery today. Informed that it won’t arrive for another 4 days because the driver delivered it to a depot in the wrong city!
Tried to complain about their employment of somebody with a compatible intellect to Forrest Gump, and was told by a frankly rude woman that despite this being their fault, no compensation was due because it wasn’t a guaranteed delivery.

Next time I fly passengers on holiday perhaps I’ll drop them off at the wrong airport and adopt the ‘DX Attitude’ of “Oh well, it’s the right country at least!”

Useless, incompetent and rude. The only silver lining is that I’ve now worked out where those guys at school who couldn’t spell their own names have found employment.

Avoid. Avoid. Avoid.
I would give this company zero stars! I had a delivery of a table and 2 chairs with a timed delivery slot on Monday. The chairs were delivered to the wrong property and taken in by someone who knows they are not theirs! I spoke to someone at DX and told them the driver needs to go back and retrieve my goods! They couldn’t contact the driver! The table arrived the following day at 8pm still no chairs! The postcode they went to is nothing like mine why did they go there? To say I’m fuming is an understatement! My goods are still at the wrong address and no sign of DX getting them! I was told they went back but nobody answered!! The company are totally incompetent.
Driver couldn't complete the delivery because, wait for it.... there was a near by road closure! Forget diversions or what anyone else would do, look for another route ?? Its not as if the delivery was a vital document for a pregnant women to be able to return home.
Usless.
If I could give zero rating I would. Appalling service in comparison to every other courier that I've used. Waited in all day after receiving a text to say they would be delivering my items between 8am and 6pm. No sign of them. No text to say where my items were or that they wouldn't be able to deliver. I am a very busy business woman and don't have time to wait around. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!
Don't use this company. They are absolutely rubbish and should not be allowed to operate. I had a txt message saying that my parcel would be delivered on Saturday for DX and then when no parcel showed up I went on their website and they say they don't delver on Saturdays (why send a txt message saying you would) Then I had another txt saying they would deliver on Monday 26th with a time-slot of 8am - 6pm. No delivery and when you go on the website they say they are having problems. Really rubbish company. I have instructed the company who used these fools to deliver the parcel to retrieve the goods and to issue me a full refund as per my consumer rights. This company has over 12'000 1star ratings and you must be a complete fool to use such a rubbish company to entrust and deliver your parcels. If I could give them 0 then I would.
useless company making fun of everybody please beware
I have waited for days now for a supposed 24 hour delivery. They now say it has been delivered and signed for. It has not. We have been at home the whole time as everyone here is in lockdown. Strangely a neighbour has also been told her DX parcel has been delivered - it also hasn't. Useless!
As shown in a lot of other reviews, no delivery for 2 days, waited in wasting my time. I'm extremely angry as I've now had to cancel a plumber coming to do a job as the item was needed. Never use this company.
everything is fake please beware
7am to 7pm Wickes delivery never showed so day wasted. No text, email or anything from them to suggest there might be a problem. Items now being delivered three days later after claiming their truck was in a crash. Yeah, right.
DX Dump n Run

DX left Gas bottles and a Blow tourch unattended on my doorstep on a School Run Rd
I have lost £118 Due to the pack of lies DX have given to my supplier

DX document then sent a document full of lies, saying things like "signature neighbour"

"No letterbox" I have one on the front door.

I do not dispute this box was delivered to the door, but it was stolen because no communication was made with me other then an email. (Surrey police reference number 4520010****)

"Correct delivery procedure followed Y" That's a joke right?
DX have a procedure Dump n Run

DX is lying about acknowledgement through the window I was out the back in the garden with the gardener at that time. I can provide witnesses for that

It is interesting that the courier “identified the person” as he was working in London at the time and I can provide witnesses for that. The house was empty I was in the garden.

The delivery driver then lies that the front door was open and the package was taken inside then the front door was then closed.

Why would they get a neighbour signature if the package was left outside my front door?

There is No reference to the instructions on the door to leave with neighbour at 54 if not in.And they had my mobile number if any problems

They have just piled lies upon lies to try and get out of this problem and taken my supplier in with the lies.

At the end of the day DX should not leave a dangerus package on a doorstep unattended

Delivery tracking number: 1562211811
ILG (SA13 1RU) Order Reference Number: 100046266
What a joke of a Company. Have no regard for the safe delivery of parcels and have the barefaced cheek to say that they have delivered a parcel when they know themselves that they haven't. Worst still is that a reputable Company like Wickes use them to deliver their goods. Associating their name with such a useless company as DX is beyond me.
I have lost £118 Due to the pack of lies DX have given to my supplier

"No letterbox" I have one on the front door.

"Correct delivery procedure followed Y" That's a joke right?
DX have a procedure Dump n Run