DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
Recieved an email last night to say my parcel will be delivered tomorrow between 8am and 6pm. Recieved another email this morning stating my parcel will be delivered today between 2.48pm and 4.48pm. At 5pm nothing had arrived couldn't get through on the phone so went on their online chat and was advised that they are running a little late but should be with me shortly. It's now almost 6.30pm and I'm still waiting! The phone lines and online chat have now closed for the day and I have no idea if or when my parcel will arrive!
Absolutely pathetic service. Got 2 emails from DX Express saying that my order will be delivered on 2 separate days. The tracking on their website shows that the items are delivered. But, I haven't received any of it yet. DX is asking me to contact the supplier. I'm not sure how that would help. I have no idea where they have delivered. Looks like my order has completely disappeared!!
Waited in for 2 days first time driver could not find my house second time said left card and couldn’t deliver useless
dxdelivery i mean dx NON delivery . have had my parcel i n my local depot for FOUR days first it showed out for delivery waited in all day never showed up now tracking is dead , customer care team , useless, thought i had seen it all with bad delivery companies , but i was wrong ,dont they know the idea is to deliver the parcels not keep them in the depot ,will it come today ? who knows
Second experience of non delivery when promised by DX. First time had three scheduled deliveries before receipt and now another failure with no idea when it is to be rescheduled. Will be cancelling the regular order with my supplier unless they use a different carrier
DELIVERY BEFORE THIS ONE SENT ME 4 EMAILS SAYING IT WILL BE DELIVERD STAYED IN FOR 3 SEPERATE DATES NO PARCLE DELIVERED. SAID NO ONE IN LEFT NO CARD. IN ALL THE TIME. VERY UNRELIABLE. SAME FOR THIS DELIVERY STAYED IN ALL DAY. SAID THEY BEEN NO ANSWER LEFT NO CARD VERY UNRELIABLE COMPANY
If there was a choice of zero star I would choose it for such rubbish delivery, I ordered my daughter's birthday cake to be delivered on Friday and they texted me saying it will be delivered in the afternoon, then suddenly at evening they rebooked it for the following day which is too late and my daughter is really upset !!
The most incompetent company I've dealt with in many years. Next day delivery delayed by one day. Then courier unable to find address, no other person has failed to find this address. On the phone with one customer assistant earlier re-checked address and she said it would be fine. I then got another message later in the day saying they hadn't been able to find the address. Google maps finds it instantly, postcode is for half the building. Then on the phone again with a Jason Wilkinson in Cannock, who was rude, abrasive, needed details repeating over 4 times- he may well have been having a laugh at my expense. This is the most likely explanation for why he requested the same details so many times. 30 mins and unable to help at all. Courier 0/10, customer service 0/10.
The courier came to my house on the second day, rang the doorbell and left without waiting for me to go down and pick up the package.
Ordered item on Thursday the delivery driver tried to deliver it 3 miles away from my address, everyday messaging saying it will be delivered today, end of day it will say rebooked for tomorrow. Rubbish company for delivery. absolutely useless!!!!!!! A week has passed and i need to get them car parts for my car so it can pass it's M.O.T!!!!!!!!!!
What a joke of a company . Parcel had wrong delv address so contacted depo eventually got through changed address and was told it would be delivered Mon. Still no sign of it . Contacted them again durhan depo still no one answering calls so transfers to someone else who also couldn't get through said she would send them a email at 5 n if they didn't get back to her before 6 would contact me in the morning . Well it's 6pm now the next day no call back and no parcel . Avoid these muppets at all cost . They are little fish in a big pond .
After a week a next day delivery is still not here. Constant excuses like the driver ran out of time, or forgot to put on van. Only proof they have the package. Avoid
Received text to say item would be delivered today Saturday morning , so I waited and did not receive the parcel , minutes later I received a email to say that they tried to delivery the parcel bit no one was at home which is not true as I was at home , terrible company was looking forward to receiving my parcel now I will have to rearrange for another day . Avoid this company as their delivery men are dishonest saying nobody was at home , not true .
Said item was signed for and delivered. Total lies. Nothing was delivered!
The delivery driver for this company is a moron...i placed an order with Dormeo, unfortunately for me they use this rubbish company, 2 boxes were in the delivery...1 of them looks like it's been through the ringer...i live in a sheltered housing complex for aged and health compromised adults... the driver buzzed my apartment No and i pressed the button to let him into the building... the idiot was not wearing a mask and so was challenged by a senior member of staff who gave a mask because he didn't have one...he then walked the few yards to the lift and put both boxes on the floor and rang me to say that i would have to come and get them because he needed to move his van...it was a total lie 😠...he just walked away leaving the items on the floor by the lift and a member of staff had to deliver them to the apartment...make sure you never fall into the trap of using this dreadful company...
Terrible service. Expected to receive passport. Despite being home I get 2 notifications on 2 separate days that the driver attempted delivery but was un-successful. No Delivery notice found. No call. I call customer service that does not bother to listen and all they say is I can have it re-delivered the next day but they cannot guarantee the driver will not give the same reason. I ask for the proof of delivery notice, says they cannot provide that. This company does not care if you valuable docs are misplaced. NEVER use this and stay away.
I was told a parcel would be delivered by DX Express between 8am and 6pm. It wasn't. This reoccured for 3 days. What a waste of my time. If they are short of drivers (possibly because of covid), don't tell customers the delivery is due. They might be cheap for the sender, but the recipient gets very annoyed with them. DON'T USE THEM.
BEWARE!! I would give a minus if at all possible. I was due a delivery of a hob and oven which has still yet to be delivered. Text messages and phone calls to the delivery driver have been ignored and rejected, promises of updates and call backs have not materialised and the constant lies and differing messages is astounding. I have still not received my delivery as apparently it’s been delivered to address that they don’t know and have been unable to contact the delivery driver or depot for two days. Additionally no indication can be given of when I can expect my delivery. The service is appalling, and with the exception of a few, the staff are unhelpful, dishonest and unprofessional. Without a doubt, the worst delivery service ever! I am unable to complete the questions about the delivery as I am still waiting to receive it!
Total jokers! Had 2 days off work waiting in for this so called delivery company and they never even bothered to turn up. Trying to get them on the phone is impossible they are one of the worst so called companies i have ever come across.
service cannot track a parcel once it is out on the delivery van. so you need to stay in all day. not acceptable in this day and age
DX is rated 1.22 based on 881 reviews