DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
DX 1 star review on 29th February 2020
Sarah
DX 1 star review on 16th January 2020
nobby
More Photos & Videos
Have had two orders from an Amazon third party seller delivered by DX...They both arrived at least two days early to a small town in the middle of Wales!!!
Have had nightmares with some of the other courier companies, but speak as I find this has been great!!!
Even more so considering all the pandemic problems!!!
Awful driver. I had a mattress delivered, I understand he was by himself but he didn't ask for help he just demand. Then he just dumpt it by the front gate and left without goodbye.
Lovely email from this company to tell me my delivery was on its way, followed by delivery one day earlier than expected, can’t get better than that. Excellent service.
I rate this company 5stars, but couldn’t get this accepted at the end of the survey.
Thanks for everything, highly recommended.
Had three deliveries from Dx. 1st one was lost and am still waiting for an out come.
The next one turned up and packaging was damaged and the 3rd one which was a ladder turned up with a dent in it
which wasn’t spotted until after I’d signed.
Not good so far.
Expected more from a company that delivers passports. Having looked at the other reviews it seams I’m not alone. Could not recommend them.
I've had 3 different items delivered by this company - 1st time 3 boxes should have been delivered, only 1 arrived and had to wait a week for other 2 despite them all being received from supplier at same time - didn't respond to complaint. Then last week and the week before they delivered our items to a completely different address to the one on the paperwork and labels. Again no response to complaint. The basic requirement of a courier company is to be able to read an address and physically find it! They can't get that right - why are they still in business???
I have been told my delivery would be delivered on 3 separate occasions.
The first the driver did not knock on the door! and drove away. Tue second time my item was due to delivered but was not located on the warehouse! The third occasion the delivery has not arrived again! no phone call no explanation.
Well I'm actually impressed. Although my delivery was delayed a day I received a number of phone calls explaining the reason for the delay and when it would be expected to arrive. The delay, although I was disappointed, the reason was justified. The lady who's name I can't remember was very friendly, professional and it was the same person who rang me 3 times. My roof box arrived late afternoon in Brighton after traveling down from Kendal. It was undamaged. The driver although flustered due to a load of deliveries still left to do was polite and professional. We are living in testing times. Lock down for the last 10 weeks due to covid19.

Thank you the DX team. I'm a happy chappie with my new roof box.
No delivery card no reply via email or live chat and unable to contact any one on the phone to resolve
They didnt. Delivery wasnt complete so we waited 8 days for the rest of the delivery. Only we waited to open all the parcels, opened them today and one of the parts is broken right down the middle. If we try to open it entirely it will be in 2 pieces. Thus was expensive do we are sending it back to the company we ordered it from.
DISGUSTING SCAM COMPANY
Arghhhhhh, purchased 5 rolls of insulation 4th May from Homebase, paid for delivery - assured its 5 days. Hmmm. Got a text on the 14th saying its in DX depot please wait for a delivery slot..emailed, web messaged and even tried to phone. NOTHING. Now here is the crazy thing, Screwfix can deliver next day, I really wish I had bought my stuff from them. I would Avoid this tin pot company, even i these strange times they have all the signs of a fly by night operator.
Package arrived the box was crushed, contents also smashed.
I would never use them.
WARNING do not use this company, weeks and weeks of lies after lies. Delivery slots texted to me and never turn up, last text my item was at their warehouse delivery slot to follow, I called and they gave my a story of item has to be scanned twice before out for delivery, we will investigate and be in touch,10 days later not heard, so I called them AGAIN, the answer was your item has not arrived UNBELIEVABLE this company is a pile of poo and someone should investigate them. Pity can’t give them less than 1 star just like their service.
They did not recognise the tracking number and deny all knowledge of the package, even though it was supposed to be a next day delivery.
SCAM SCAM SCAM
Why would a reputable company work with DX Delivery ? Totally incompetent and a waste of time
DO NOT USE. TERRIBLE SERVICE. AVOID
We used DX as one of our couriers. We knew of them due to all the high-brow passport/visa/jewellery deliveries they do and thought they would be reliable and trustworthy.

The set-up was easy and quick. We arranged for a fast, 24-hour delivery service within the UK. However, soon, the problems started.

If we were able to reach our dedicated customer service agent Beverley, we would still get extremely slow replies to our inquiries. And most of these inquiries were "where is the parcel, why is the tracking showing nothing or hasn't been updated at all in days?". Which is a question you hope you would get a quick reply to as you are dealing with frustrated customers on your end who are slowly losing faith in your brand. Both our account manager and dedicated customer service agent in our local depot provided horrible service. They were, of course, nice people but at the end of the day, the job didn't get done.

Very recently, they claimed to have lost a parcel we sent, that was large enough for a grown man to lie in. We inquired for several days before getting the "lost" reply, but how does one lose such a huge parcel, not even in transit, but in the warehouse, we couldn't understand.

And the final drop was this. We saw that they had made a direct debit that bounced over the weekend. Usually, companies wait a couple of days, try it again, and if that doesn't work, they try to reach you. However, they proceeded immediately shut our account, which resulted in us not being able to book anything on a Monday, which is when we have to prepare and ship all the orders from late Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all day Monday. It is our busiest day, and the most crucial day for our business. When we called the depot, they said if the account had been stopped, they would know. But there was no order to stop collection. Then we called Mark, our account manager, who said he will check this asap. At this point, we still had time to book if we got things sorted out. He said someone would call, they didn't so we asked him again. Then in 10 minutes, someone called and they admitted Mark had just reached out to them 10 minutes ago. After which we learnt that it was stopped due to the direct debit and we were told we were informed of the bounce and of the temporary closure of our account. Around an hour later we received an email from their accounts informing us of this. Clearly, this was a blatant lie and the saddest part was, when we noticed the bounce, we immediately made sure there was enough money in the account they withdraw from, for when they try again. And yet, their customer of years, we were shut out of our account for a one time direct debit bounce of under £1000.

We will cancel our account and move forward with better companies. I do not mean any harm to the hardworking individuals of the company, however, the service we received and the shameful treatment is not something our company can accept. Thank you for reading our review.
I’ve been at home all day waiting for my delivery. At 6pm I checked the tracking app and it had apparently been signed for by ‘MM’ at 3.39pm. My initials aren’t MM and I’ve been in the house all day. I’ve just checked the reviews on this website and see that they are nearly all 1 star reviews, so I’ve already given up all hope. I’ll report this to the company I ordered the item from, it’s not their fault but hopefully they’ll not use this ‘delivery’ company again.
One star is far too high, absolutely useless. My next day delivery never made it and a replacement had to be sent out. Two attempts where made the first apparently left with someone else and the second being left in a barn despite delivery instructions saying “leave in front of garage door behind glider trailer.
When the replacement arrived it turned out that DX have been using the covid 19 situation to to furlough drivers despite this being an incredibly busy time for them. Not only are they useless at delivery but are taking advantage of the situation to furlough drivers and take money off the government.
DX is rated 1.22 based on 407 reviews