DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
DX 1 star review on 20th June 2020
Sarah
DX 1 star review on 16th January 2020
nobby
More Photos & Videos
Can’t lie, after reading these reviews my expectations were not high.

My package was a uk-uk overnight delivery. Sent yesterday afternoon, the tracking site told me it was on the road this morning, and it arrived at 1445 today in good order. The courier was efficient and cheerful, and “handed” it over (appropriate social distancing) with a smile. I can’t ask any more of a courier company, and they deserve this 5-star review.
What a dreadful company, tracking is a waste of time. 2 parcels were dumped on the street between 2cars had it not been for a neighbour woudn't even known they were there. One box had been opened. Do Not Use . Even signed to say we had received. Lies
I received a text last night 02/07/2020 stating my delivery would be between 13.57 and 15.57 so i arranged a family member to be at my house for 1.30pm to meet them. I then received a message early this morning 03/07/2020 stating my delivery would arrive between 13.37 and 15.37 so i arranged my family member to arrive at 1pm to meet them. I received a phone call at 12.05 saying they were outside my house and no one was home. i stated to him that he was early and he said it wasn't his fault. It's left me with no option but to have very expensive dining room furniture left at the side of my house with no protection. Not happy with the service received today!
Ordered items from Wickes due to be delivered 29 June. Driver phones on 27 June to say delivery today. One item missing. Driver says there was only one bundle for collection. Phone Wickes who tell me there were two consignments. They contact DX who say they will deliver the missing item on Tuesday. Waited all day. No item delivered. Phone Wickes on Wednesday. DX now say they will deliver on Thursday. Guess what? No delivery. I would give this company 0 stars.
Unbelievably terrible service, waited in all day noone showed, messaged them they said courier running late that it would be there that evening noone showed, tried calling cant speak to a person so being told to email, am still waiting on this parcel noone here again, i would rather stick pins in my eyes than ever use this company again
Picked Tuesday for my delivery to fit in with working schedule. Was told it was arriving on Wednesday. We were given a slot of 1:45-3:45, again we changed our schedule to be in. we got to 3:45 and no sign of the delivery. We had to leave for TEN MINUTES and returned to a note saying they had tried to deliver at 3:45 but I had a missed call from the driver at 3:50. Tried to reschedule the delivery, couldn't get through on the phone. The website wouldn't recognise my tracking number so I couldn't change it on there. Tried live chat on the website but the agent stopped responding after saying he'd look at my enquiry.

Overall a most unpleasant experience with this courier service - dreadful. They work with Homebase and it was a £12 delivery charge. Just dreadful.
If there was the option for 0 I would have given that.
Specsavers have sent out a pair of glasses which are urgently needed, DX stated that the driver tried to delivery but couldn't find the address ......everyone else can.......so they rearranged for the next day. The following morning we had a text saying they can't delivery today , contacted the company via FB and they have said they won't discuss it with us but to contact Specsavers. This company don't answer their phone , lie about delivery and go out of their way to NOT resolve the issue. Still waiting for delivery
Told delivery Wednesday, not delivered, told Friday, not delivered.
Told I wasn't there to accept it/I was sat at my front door !!!! There was no delivery attempted either day.
So, delivery Monday(today) ....just had text to say not delivering (no explanation) contact to re-book
What a load of lying Cowboys.
One Star is being generous!!!
This company is a shambles. Two items sent from supplier but only one arrived, however the tracking function said BOTH delivered.
Two days later my supplier has been told that the delivery of the remaining item would be that day. However at 15:00 of the delivery day the parcel was returned to depot - the tracking function said wrong address!
Telephoned customer services and gave up after 30 minutes, so tried "web Chat" after 1 hour of "we are looking into your case" the agent said "Customer services would phone me, straight away" - and ended the chat. Did I get a phone call. You take a guess!
Still waiting for the 2nd item to be delivered!
The drivers are criminals. if something is worth more than £200 the would steal it and tell you its been delivered. if they say wrong address it the warehouse would tell you its missing they are investigating.
I still don't understand why companies still use DX I ordered 2 bikes 1 was delivered and the other was stolen the tracking is always complicative. don't buy anything from Halfords. DX delivery is a criminal company. 6% positive reviews. 94% negative. Ask companies which courier they use if its DX Don't shop from them.
To all companies do not use DX as your courier service they are shocking, received an email giving me a time slot which came and went, the tracking number did not work, the driver had apparently showed up 45 minutes before the slot without letting us know meaning we missed the delivery, the customer service department, namely Olivia tried to say I had read the notification email wrong even though I was looking at it when on the phone to her, rude beyond words!!! Tried to fob me off hopefully our item arrives tomorrow.
Booked a redelivery, waited in all day. I saw their van a little way up the street delivering something, then when it didn't arrive I checked the tracking - it said returned to sender!
The webchat opperative tried to tell me the van I saw wasn't their delivery van (it was!), and that it was being returned to sender at the request of the sender (it wasn't!)
Rubbish! Fuming!
Booked through an agent for two deliveries. One made it ok. The other one was smashed on delivery which was quite an achievement for DX as the broken part was cast. To break it must have taken great effort but they did it!
If only they had put in as much effort when booked to collect said parcel and return it to me, but this was beyond them. DX said address inadequate to collect, but a few days earlier it was OK for delivery purposes. Four aborted attempt later I am still waiting and my customer is sick of waiting in all day for these muppets to collect.
An email this morning promised delivery between 08.00 and 18.00 today. It is now 20.30 and no attempt to deliver has been made. Time wasters. Avoid.
Would actually give the 0 stars if i had the option. Waited in all day for a parcel as they are unable to give an am or pm time slot. When i spoke to a customer advisor they said i would have to wait until 6pm as they had no live trackers on their vehicles. Shocking customer service definitely avoid at all costs if using them for your business needs as will reflect badly on your Company
Terrible! They dumped and ran. Damaged our property squeezing the appliance in the doorway - ceiling light ripped, floor scratched and appliance damaged too. They then said "we'll sign for it, for you" then scarpared before we had a chance to say a word. I know times are different now, but....
There not a good company at all.
Massive let down on my delivery.
2 attempts and no card left and then the 3rd attempt I was told by 3 people it was coming today after choosing and paying for a slot and I waited up till 9pm and no delivery not even a apology. I'm in desperate need of my passport as my dad is dying and they didn't get my passport to me so I'm lucky if I get to go see my dad before he becomes morebill. I am absolutely gutted.
Parcels should've been collected on the 16th, they texted the phone number I gave for collection on the 15th, apparently I should've called back, okay than they said collection will be on the 17th. On the 17th they had "IT issues", they didn't collect. The customer service representative is mocking people, her tone is like that, as if it was I who should be extremely nice to her, she can have an abrupt tone or as if I had time for her jokes, like trying to say my non-English name, obviously completely wrong.. on the 17th she first told me that there would be no collection after all, even though another colleague said otherwise in the morning, today she put me on hold for 11 minutes saying she would call the warehouse or somewhere, obviously to get rid of me. The parcels are still not collected and the money was taken. It's disgusting, it's taken so much of my time and I don't have my things yet.
Great punctual service.
Live tracking great service.
Delivery men very courteous!
Well done DX.
Would defo use again!
Paid for a DX 24 hour delivery via Parcel2Go to a hotel that was OPEN, over a week later still not delivered to the OPEN hotel, never again!
DX is rated 1.24 based on 427 reviews