DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
Failed to pick up my parcel twice. Message said unable to locate address which was ridiculous as it is a shop with the name above in large lettering,never had a problem before with pick ups only Dx. I don't think the pick up was even attempted. complete waste of time
I'm still waiting for my parcel which was due on the 25th called to be told they had to speak to operations to find out what's happened as my tracking keeps changing was supposed to be due today guess what nothing still I have emailed numerous times aswell .
Disgusting service. Told me that the driver was unable to access the property when I’ve been at home all day. Even tested the door bell to check it works...and to no surprise it does! Totally unacceptable delivery company behaviour. AVOID WHEREVER POSSIBLE! Would give 0 stars if I could. Sounds like many others with the same issue, sort your drivers out DX Delivery!
I will not use DX again twice now they have failed to pick up parcels and I have sat in waiting. This has not happened with any other delivery company. I will pay more in future and use a reliable company
Excellent
Heard nothing for 2 days after a missed delivery that we waited in for. Go to the tracking app and it says 'DX has your item but there are some delays at this time, bear with us, we will deliver soon.
What does that mean???!!!!
Rubbish, retailers DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!
There parcel collector lie and say they missed me when I was in all day. Oddly it happened 15 minutes before the end of their collection time. They are obviously spending last 15 mins pretending they attempted collection on all the ones they didn't have time to collect that day.
Appalling service...they lie telling you that you did not receive delivery despite them not coming!
No card or any communication.,,common problem with DHL
Waited in all day for delivery which never arrived. Couldn’t contact anyone. Website in dreadful.
They have Had my parcel for 7 days now. Told everyday it was going to be delivered. Guess what it never arrived. Followed tracking for delivery driver and he never comes anywhere near my house. What a joke. Don’t go near them they don’t know how to deliver a parcel and have no respect at all for their customers. Worst delivery service I have ever known
shady business please avoid at all costs
It’s a pity there is not a 0 stars option. After paying for expedited 2-day delivery, we believed the parcel would arrive by Tuesday. It didn’t. We didn’t receive a tracking number until the Friday, when they sent an email explaining that there had been some delays. The parcel was very important for plans we had on Saturday, so it needed to be delivered either Friday or Saturday morning. On Friday, we tracked the parcel and saw that it was ‘out for delivery’ - well clearly not for us! On the Saturday morning we received an email from them that we were not in and that a note had been left for us in the mail box. We have not left our home for the past week! And when we checked the mail box, there was no such note. All in all, terrible service. ‘Exact delivery’ - absolute tosh. It’s over 4 days late, little to no contact, the tracking is obviously as useful as a glass eye and they’ve lied.

Would definitely not recommend!
Ordered an expensive item online to be told delivery will 23.11.20, morning of the delivery get a text to say there is a problem and it will be delivered on the 24th and nothing arrived not even a text. On the 25th I rang the company who I made my purchase with and the rang dx and was told my item was missing!! I then get told by the company that it had been found and dx would deliver today 27th however yet again the same text saying there is a problem. Tried to call dx and can't get through, this company is worse than Hermes and I didn't think anyone could be worse how wrong I was!!!
Wasted all day waiting for delivery, should be here between 14:16-16:16. Useless chat advice, didn’t receive any concrete information. I do not recommend.
Absolute sham of a delivery company. Vern waiting since yesterday for my order to arrive and it still isn’t here despite aparently being delivered between 17:32 and 19:32 and he’s now nowhere near my house despite being around the corner half an hour ago, he’s now gone AWOL. Absolute disgrace. Don’t know how they’re in business!!!!
Three failed deliveries. I purposely rebook online and called them to leave delivery instruction on how to access into my flat and even asked them to call my number if there is any problem. But no surprise after waiting for one whole day, I got an email saying I was not home again, for the third time. Ridiculous. Never had issue with other companies like Amazon prime, royal mail and Dhl. As bad as yodel.
A delivery company than can’t deliver.........
Failed to deliver because they couldnt find my address, no contact from driver, had to rebook for the day after, still no delivery, apparently the driver had too many parcels and couldnt make it to my area, another rebook for tomorrow, let's hope they turn up this time, I hold no hope after reading the reviews for this company though
Ordered a cupboard door from a compaby.. Received a message from dx delivery saying parcel will be delivered no later than six; waited in all day for it.. No show didn't give me a tracking number so couldn't get in contact with them to see where my parcel is.. Turns out they've dumped it at the side of the bins!! A cupboard door for our kitchen had just been left outside all night.. No slip through the door or notification stating where they left it!! AVOID!!
DX is rated 1.21 based on 661 reviews