DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
DX Dump n Run

DX left Gas bottles and a Blow tourch unattended on my doorstep on a School Run Rd
I have lost £118 Due to the pack of lies DX have given to my supplier

DX document then sent a document full of lies, saying things like "signature neighbour"

"No letterbox" I have one on the front door.

I do not dispute this box was delivered to the door, but it was stolen because no communication was made with me other then an email. (Surrey police reference number 4520010****)

"Correct delivery procedure followed Y" That's a joke right?
DX have a procedure Dump n Run

DX is lying about acknowledgement through the window I was out the back in the garden with the gardener at that time. I can provide witnesses for that

It is interesting that the courier “identified the person” as he was working in London at the time and I can provide witnesses for that. The house was empty I was in the garden.

The delivery driver then lies that the front door was open and the package was taken inside then the front door was then closed.

Why would they get a neighbour signature if the package was left outside my front door?

There is No reference to the instructions on the door to leave with neighbour at 54 if not in.And they had my mobile number if any problems

They have just piled lies upon lies to try and get out of this problem and taken my supplier in with the lies.

At the end of the day DX should not leave a dangerus package on a doorstep unattended

Delivery tracking number: 1562211811
ILG (SA13 1RU) Order Reference Number: 100046266
What a joke of a Company. Have no regard for the safe delivery of parcels and have the barefaced cheek to say that they have delivered a parcel when they know themselves that they haven't. Worst still is that a reputable Company like Wickes use them to deliver their goods. Associating their name with such a useless company as DX is beyond me.
I have lost £118 Due to the pack of lies DX have given to my supplier

"No letterbox" I have one on the front door.

"Correct delivery procedure followed Y" That's a joke right?
DX have a procedure Dump n Run

Delivery tracking number: 1562211811
ILG (SA13 1RU) Order Reference Number: 100046266
No emails no phone calls no texts.
Was supposed to be delivered yesterday.
Nothing. Joke of a company. Surprised still in business.
avoid this company at all costs not worth it not a reputable company THEY ARE A COMPLETE WASTE OF TIME
Placed a 24 hour courier order. Item collection was delayed and a week on item has been lost!
Have to apologise to the DX freight customer service;
After reading all negative feedbacks online, and a funny text and email by Amazon that my order was kept on hold, and strangely had to contact the courier service DX-F regarding my package.

Sadly Had just a format and not very friendly talk with the customer service, regard to confirming my tracking ID, my contact number, and my postcode and my address.

Herewith I am thanking your team,
My order has arrived in one piece and on time.
Friendly customer service✅
Good timing✅
And friendly driver✅
Absolute joke of a company...once again dx has lost a reputable company my custom. Cancelled my delivery with no explanation after waiting in once again. When you eventually get through to them please be warned they'll hang up when you dare to ask them a question. They don't answer their emails neither. A very SUBSTANDARD company that I'll be avoiding at all costs. Still waiting for parcel
The door on my building is not working. I was trying to resolve the problem, but the delivery driver proceeded to shout and swear at me 5 seconds into the conversation. Completely unnecessary and impatient as I was on my way to help him.
Should have been delivered yesterday on the tracking told insufficient address which was not true. Out again today so we will have to wait and see so far it has gone all around my village.
this firm is to be avoided at all costs
I received at 0943 on day of delivery so called thatcham and requested that they deliver to my neighbors as I was not in or deliver on Thu. Got home and Parcel costing considerable amount was dumped on door step, luckily it had not rained. Very slack I realise we are in COVID, DX Motto is delivered exactly would not use this company myself. Delivery Number L8198899. Would prefer delivery by a company that cares about customer & Service
Delivery date given by text, on that date another text to say delayed. New date given for following week, today, no delivery, no notification. When I phoned I was told as it was a heavy item it had not been loaded for the second time as they had lots of other deliveries. Have to wait for Saturday now. We are in lockdown so couldn’t go 20 miles outside our authority To collect. Fee for delivery just under £100 very bad service
Package was dumped in main tenement entrance (I do not live on the ground floor) and I only realised later in the evening when I checked my email account. Package was falling apart and I then had to carry out to my flat myself. I will not be keen to use this firm again and unfortunately this means I will likely not use the company I was buying from again either unless they change their courier.
What a dire company. They text me at 7pm to tell me I will be getting a parcel delivered at any time tomorrow and will I be available.
You are supposed to be delivering a service for which you get paid. Why should we jump through hoops to maximise your profit?
Bloody useless will be reporting for theft as still no delivery and its over a week since they recieved my package and when try to contact they cut you off
rubbish firm avoid
one star and thats because i can't give lower hung around most of Friday then saw that they had a problem next message Saturday out for delivery hung around waiting all day will check the next time i buy something that you are not the delivery firm absolute rubbish
I'm still waiting around and past my delivery slot and looks like my tracking is getting further away I could have gone out this morning but here I am still waiting what a rubbish communication service
simply fake please beware