DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
DX 1 star review on 20th June 2020
Sarah
DX 1 star review on 16th January 2020
nobby
More Photos & Videos
Gave me 3 delivery slots since Friday then at last minute cancel done this 3 times.Told package has been in local depot since last week and don't know when they can deliver.Telling me one story and seller another won't trust this company to deliver anything if can't do work font take the jobs.
Completely untrustworthy Courier service. Expensive items they steal
Awaiting a delivery since 30/04. Obviously home all day to get a message “Driver attempted delivery but couldn’t gain access to property”. Which is rubbish because the door bell wasn’t rang and no calling card was left either. So at the inconvenience of DX I’m now awaiting another delivery that probably once again won’t arrive, after clear instruction left with an advisor and delivery instruction. Appalling service.
driver stolen my goods, and took a picture of "top" of my door to pretended he was there, as proof! no picture of the parcel at my door, just top of the door..dusgusting ! as it was garden toy for my boy he was do exited about it aswell! so i believe these people steeling it everyso often and selling it to make some wuick cash! disgusting!
never buzz the door, never knock..is lockdown everyones home,
This company is an absolute nightmare. Got message that address could not be found. Its really hard not to find 40acres Farm situated on the main road. Numerous messages sent with standard response. Next time I will be checking before ordering goods to make sure that I will not be dealing with this imitation of courier ever again. I have
AVOID LIKE CORONAVIRUS!!! 0 STARS OR EVEN LESS.
Claimed they had attempted delivery but could not gain access to my property - what a load of rubbish! CCTV confirms DX are telling lies. Email complaint got a standard response.
When parcel did eventually arrive it was left on the doorstep - this is fine bearing in mind the Covid issues but DX then contacted me to say the parcel had been delivered and signed for by me!!!!!!
Item was also damaged as it appears something heavy had been put on top.
Simple mathematics: DX = lies
Use them at your own risk.
I awarded one star as I am unable to leave zero stars.
A package was due to be delivered on 30/06/2020. Nothing arrived, so I contacted the seller who contacted DX and said that they attempted delivery on 30/06/2020. This is a straight up lie as I work from home and I was in all day. I then got a tracking number form the seller and I rearranged delivery for today. It's now 8.00pm and no attempted delivery yet again. DX lie to and about their customers. There is no place in the commercial world for companies who lie and treat their customers with such utter disregard. Please if you want a package delivered on time by a reputable company DO NOT USE DX.
I honestly cannot believe they had the barefaced cheek to say they attempted delivery and left a card when they didn't. They are a complete shambles of an outfit, so as I said, if you want something delivered on time use someone else, anyone else, but DX. They are an absolute disgrace.
One Star is being generous!!!
This company is a shambles. Two items sent from supplier but only one arrived, however the tracking function said BOTH delivered.
Two days later my supplier has been told that the delivery of the remaining item would be that day. However at 15:00 of the delivery day the parcel was returned to depot - the tracking function said wrong address!
Telephoned customer services and gave up after 30 minutes, so tried "web Chat" after 1 hour of "we are looking into your case" the agent said "Customer services would phone me, straight away" - and ended the chat. Did I get a phone call. You take a guess!
Still waiting for the 2nd item to be delivered!
Arghhhhhh, purchased 5 rolls of insulation 4th May from Homebase, paid for delivery - assured its 5 days. Hmmm. Got a text on the 14th saying its in DX depot please wait for a delivery slot..emailed, web messaged and even tried to phone. NOTHING. Now here is the crazy thing, Screwfix can deliver next day, I really wish I had bought my stuff from them. I would Avoid this tin pot company, even i these strange times they have all the signs of a fly by night operator.
Package arrived the box was crushed, contents also smashed.
I would never use them.
WARNING do not use this company, weeks and weeks of lies after lies. Delivery slots texted to me and never turn up, last text my item was at their warehouse delivery slot to follow, I called and they gave my a story of item has to be scanned twice before out for delivery, we will investigate and be in touch,10 days later not heard, so I called them AGAIN, the answer was your item has not arrived UNBELIEVABLE this company is a pile of poo and someone should investigate them. Pity can’t give them less than 1 star just like their service.
We used DX as one of our couriers. We knew of them due to all the high-brow passport/visa/jewellery deliveries they do and thought they would be reliable and trustworthy.

The set-up was easy and quick. We arranged for a fast, 24-hour delivery service within the UK. However, soon, the problems started.

If we were able to reach our dedicated customer service agent Beverley, we would still get extremely slow replies to our inquiries. And most of these inquiries were "where is the parcel, why is the tracking showing nothing or hasn't been updated at all in days?". Which is a question you hope you would get a quick reply to as you are dealing with frustrated customers on your end who are slowly losing faith in your brand. Both our account manager and dedicated customer service agent in our local depot provided horrible service. They were, of course, nice people but at the end of the day, the job didn't get done.

Very recently, they claimed to have lost a parcel we sent, that was large enough for a grown man to lie in. We inquired for several days before getting the "lost" reply, but how does one lose such a huge parcel, not even in transit, but in the warehouse, we couldn't understand.

And the final drop was this. We saw that they had made a direct debit that bounced over the weekend. Usually, companies wait a couple of days, try it again, and if that doesn't work, they try to reach you. However, they proceeded immediately shut our account, which resulted in us not being able to book anything on a Monday, which is when we have to prepare and ship all the orders from late Friday, Saturday, Sunday and all day Monday. It is our busiest day, and the most crucial day for our business. When we called the depot, they said if the account had been stopped, they would know. But there was no order to stop collection. Then we called Mark, our account manager, who said he will check this asap. At this point, we still had time to book if we got things sorted out. He said someone would call, they didn't so we asked him again. Then in 10 minutes, someone called and they admitted Mark had just reached out to them 10 minutes ago. After which we learnt that it was stopped due to the direct debit and we were told we were informed of the bounce and of the temporary closure of our account. Around an hour later we received an email from their accounts informing us of this. Clearly, this was a blatant lie and the saddest part was, when we noticed the bounce, we immediately made sure there was enough money in the account they withdraw from, for when they try again. And yet, their customer of years, we were shut out of our account for a one time direct debit bounce of under £1000.

We will cancel our account and move forward with better companies. I do not mean any harm to the hardworking individuals of the company, however, the service we received and the shameful treatment is not something our company can accept. Thank you for reading our review.
I’ve been at home all day waiting for my delivery. At 6pm I checked the tracking app and it had apparently been signed for by ‘MM’ at 3.39pm. My initials aren’t MM and I’ve been in the house all day. I’ve just checked the reviews on this website and see that they are nearly all 1 star reviews, so I’ve already given up all hope. I’ll report this to the company I ordered the item from, it’s not their fault but hopefully they’ll not use this ‘delivery’ company again.
This is the worst delivery company i have ever used. next day deliver has taken over a week and is still not here. And they are bare faced liars on the phone. DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE, THEY WILL RUIN YOUR BUSINESS REPUTATION.
Absolutely appauled with the service provided. A repaired item had been sent back to me from a well known company and I received a message to say it was due on Monday between 8am and 6pm. Never arrived. I contacted DX the Tuesday via live chat and was no help, they said that for unforseen circumstances the courier couldn't make the delivery. OK, fair enough. to assured me it was out on the road and due for delivery by 5pm on the Tuesday. It still didn't arrive. I contacted on the Wednesday and got told all they can see is that's its out on the road and again assure me it will be delivered by 5pm on the Wednesday. Very frustrated as it didn't arrive on the Wednesday either. No explaination what so ever. So once again, I contacted them via live chat to once again be told the same thing. Nothing they could do for me other than tell me what was on the tracking information.... Its out on the road. I asked for details so I could speak to someone higher about it, they couldn't supply me with anything. On the Wednesday when I spoke to them, they said that they would inform the courier to give me a call. I'm still waiting for the phone call. Thursday at 16:55 my parcel eventually arrived. The same parcel that was due on the Monday. My parcel was sent via this company and not by choice, its a company I will most defiantly not be using in the future. I would advise anybody not to use them also, no help and very un reliable. They give you a day and time (Monday between 8am and 6pm), the day and time should have been more like this week sometime, no set time. If you don't mind waiting for a parcel then use them, if your is a rush stay away.
Didn't deliver item on date even though the tracking said they had it for two days in the local depot so phone and was feed a load of bull then promised it would be out the next morning guess what more lies now five days after due date worse delivery company I have dealt with stay clear !!!!
No delivery despite tracking says it has been at Exeter depot (our local) for a week. Had txt to say delivery but no show. Cannot talk to any rep as their phone system puts on hold then cut off. Tried their ring back service a dozen times over 3 days, no call back received. They are holding two fingers up to us and I have vowed never to order from a company that uses them for delivery.
DO NOT USE this company!!! DODGY extraordinaire! Tracking info is a complete joke!!! My delivery never arrived. Are they stealing everyone's items???
SCAM AVOID - I queried how I track my shipment several days after the status was changed to "Fully Shipped" only for them to demand another $111 dollars to fulfill the order and telling me it hasnt been shipped at all.

I tried to open a complaint on there website but the form doesnt work... you cannot contact them via twitter and facebook messages go unanswered.
Would give 0 stars if that was an option still waiting a week later for delivery useless online chat who blame the pandemic and can't tell you when they will try and deliver even asked them to put a stamp on it as it's a small packet told no ps every other courier I use and post office are delivering on time would never use in future
DX is rated 1.24 based on 437 reviews