DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
DX 1 star review on 20th June 2020
Sarah
DX 1 star review on 16th January 2020
nobby
More Photos & Videos
After reading reviews this morning I was worried I wouldn’t get my package today. Thankfully it arrived around 4pm. The driver/ delivery man was lovely. Very helpful. It’s a shame they don’t keep you informed as to when your package will arrive. Most courier companies do this now. Overall though I can’t grumble at the service.
DO NOT USE this company!!! DODGY extraordinaire! Tracking info is a complete joke!!! My delivery never arrived. Are they stealing everyone's items???
Passport delivered this morning as expected. So all good
Having read all the dreadful reviews, we were in trepidation as to what would happen to our passport and Indian visa, we needn’t have worried because the courier arrived exactly on time, and was friendly guy. We won’t believe everything we read on the internet in future.
Delivered parcel within the time frame allotted very friendly and polite driver. Just a little confusion on the quantity of parcels they said they were delivering but order was correct
Absolutely disgusting.

I missed the first delivery of a letter which I needed to sign for, I have ried to rearrange delivery, and they are telling me they have already delivered it!!
I completely agree with previous post. Got text stating it would be delivered the next day which would have been Wednesday 10th. After checking online tracking stated Friday 12th worked from home that day but no delivery. Was at home until afternoon on Saturday , going online this morning they have claimed to have delivered my passport on Saturday at 0916 and signed for. Phoned Dx up spoke to an extremely rude disinterested lady who would not listen or help stating it had been delivered and would not look into this saying it had been signed for and I would have to chase my missing bank card up with my bank. This is my passport a major concern that they thought it was a bank card
DX is rated 1.24 based on 437 reviews