DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
DX 1 star review on 20th June 2020
Sarah
DX 1 star review on 16th January 2020
nobby
More Photos & Videos
Can’t lie, after reading these reviews my expectations were not high.

My package was a uk-uk overnight delivery. Sent yesterday afternoon, the tracking site told me it was on the road this morning, and it arrived at 1445 today in good order. The courier was efficient and cheerful, and “handed” it over (appropriate social distancing) with a smile. I can’t ask any more of a courier company, and they deserve this 5-star review.
Great punctual service.
Live tracking great service.
Delivery men very courteous!
Well done DX.
Would defo use again!
After reading some poor reviews was a bit worried that I would have issues with the garden furniture I had brought
How wrong I was to worry.They gave me a delivery date I accepted and they kept me informed right up to the day of delivery,which again was great can not fault the service
Have had two orders from an Amazon third party seller delivered by DX...They both arrived at least two days early to a small town in the middle of Wales!!!
Have had nightmares with some of the other courier companies, but speak as I find this has been great!!!
Even more so considering all the pandemic problems!!!
Lovely email from this company to tell me my delivery was on its way, followed by delivery one day earlier than expected, can’t get better than that. Excellent service.
I rate this company 5stars, but couldn’t get this accepted at the end of the survey.
Thanks for everything, highly recommended.
Well I'm actually impressed. Although my delivery was delayed a day I received a number of phone calls explaining the reason for the delay and when it would be expected to arrive. The delay, although I was disappointed, the reason was justified. The lady who's name I can't remember was very friendly, professional and it was the same person who rang me 3 times. My roof box arrived late afternoon in Brighton after traveling down from Kendal. It was undamaged. The driver although flustered due to a load of deliveries still left to do was polite and professional. We are living in testing times. Lock down for the last 10 weeks due to covid19.

Thank you the DX team. I'm a happy chappie with my new roof box.
Delivered item late but driver was very nice and apologised for it :)
Very helpful and friendly man. Was so quick and fast dispite the rain. Great customer service!
Can’t fault the service. Had a phone call from them saying they was 10 minutes away from me. Driver and his mate carried the items into my garage for me, both were very courteous at all times.
All I have is praise for the lads and dx deliveries.
A big Thankyou to the lads from notts.
I have just received my delivery for an order from Travis Perkins . I received a text message this morning at 7 am confirming delivery between 10am and 2pm. Delivery was as promised before 2pm. Driver was helpful.
Excellent service Thank you
First time experience, very good and swift customer service was given for a tracking number via fb.Delivery arrived On the day with the time frame given .Friendly and well mannered courier.Thank you.
Very happy with the service I received, was a bit apprehensive after seeing some reviews but the staff at the depo and the courier who returned my package were all very pleasant and the package arrived at its destination when it should have and when I was emailed to say it was back with dx for its return journey it arrived back with me within 24hrs, so from my experience I can not fault their service.
Could not get through to DX Norwich so after 40 minutes rang Cambridge depot. Lady answering the phone could not have been more helpful after DX tried to deliver a day before their text message to me. She could not transfer me either so took my delivery code & emailed Norwich. Delivery was going to be attempted again today so now waiting. Thankyou young lady in Cambridge. Job well done! 5 stars!
Norwich not so good, 1 star!
Brilliant! Customer services were lovely and very helpful. My order was delivered just as they had told me. The delivery driver was helpful and even put my New mower in to the back of the car! Thank you.
Excellent service off Nigel from DX delivery
Went out of his way ringing me for delivery and return
Many thanks
We would like to compliment the service of this company,, the two delivery men were very helpful and pleasant, our item also arrived safely
and when Furniture Choice said it would. Really very pleased with service and item.
Ginette was fantastic , shame other members of staff were not as helpful.
First time I used the delivery company. The driver called when arrived, was super useful, went out of his way to ensure my parcel is delivered.Had bad experience with other delivery company, when i was waiting at home and still got a card that they were not able to deliver, so this was a really positive experience!!!!!
Can I first of all say that I have read some awful scathing remarks about some of the DX drivers and was a little concerned about my delivery.
NOTHING COULD BE FURTHER FROM THE TRUTH.
I received email with a tracking number and rang the Manchester department to try and get some info on delivery times as the company normally only state 7am - 6pm. The lady I spoke to at 8am was very helpful and asked for my mobile number so she could contact me after she had spoke to the driver. She called back within the hour to say that delivery would be made between 11 am and Noon. Sure enough..I received a call from the driver saying he was 10 minutes out at 11.20am.
The parcel was too big to get through the front door and even tho it was raining Phil ( the driver was called Phil Ramsdale ) opened up the box..removed a few items..broke the cardboard down so it would fit thru the door AND brought it into the back room for me.
If I could offer more than 5 stars and 100% satisfaction for this service then I would.
I hope that this is enough.
Will definately be happy to tell the world how good DX is.

Many thanks