DX Reviews

of reviewers recommend DX
Over 7 Days
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours

Tell us how DX made you happy
DX 1 star review on 20th June 2020
Sarah
DX 1 star review on 16th January 2020
nobby
More Photos & Videos
I have to give one star but none are deserved. Ordered an outdoor dinning set, table chairs and parasol from Homebase was told 14 days for delivery contacted Dx 3 weeks after the said they had received my package and would send me a delivery slot to be to told they were sorry and would have it delivered 2 days later. On the day in question no contact from Dx and no delivery. Contacted them by email the next working day no reply. Contacted Homebase who said they would look into it and get back to me again no reply. Called them a week after the supposed delivery date to be told they had no trace of my package and hadn't had so since the week before I contacted them so would need to get a replacement from Homebase. The product is now out of stock so cannot be reordered what a farce. No apology from Dx or contact to say they can't deliver just an email from homebase informing me they are refunding me 6 weeks after I bought the item. The customer service and lack of complete lack of service is disgusting. Dx said the barcode must have come off the package, what a joke. Hope who ever has my dinning set enjoys it. I hope I never have the misfortune of having anything delivered or not delivered to be accurate by DX again.
Terrible customer service. Ordered a table and chair set from Homebase. Table turned up on the Friday as arranged chairs and cushions were missing. After waiting forever for customer service was told the missing items were scanned and would be delivered on Monday with no explanation as to why they hadn't all been delivered together (as ordered together) and given no opportunity to confirm whether Monday would be convenient. I shall be requesting my delivery charge back!
Have put one star only because I have to, would rather put nothing!! Parcel just delivered at 5.15p.m after three different delivery dates. The excuse being that they could not find the address which is a load of rubbish as every other delivery company doesn’t have a problem. Will never use this company again. Would never recommend.
I would give zero stars if it was an option! My Item was supposed to be delivered last Wednesday 1st July, waited in all day , only to be e-mailed/texted to say they couldn’t deliver (No reason) and it will be tomorrow! This has been the same story for the last 9 DAYS! I was promised delivery today and guess what? It’s still not here! You would think if it wasn’t delivered one day it would be first in the list the next day! Now it is promised for tomorrow. I get the feeling that because our address is for a farm (even though we are not rural or hard to find) it has put drivers off! Regardless, it should have been delivered by now! We have other companies delivering here easily all the time!
My delivery hasn't been deliver on the set date. I haven't been contacted neither informed about delays or cancellation. You can't track your parcel and slot is for whole day without prior phone call from driver. Very poor connection to the office. People who are sending emails can't give any specific reasons or answers. I hope I will never deal with this company again
I awarded one star as I am unable to leave zero stars.
A package was due to be delivered on 30/06/2020. Nothing arrived, so I contacted the seller who contacted DX and said that they attempted delivery on 30/06/2020. This is a straight up lie as I work from home and I was in all day. I then got a tracking number form the seller and I rearranged delivery for today. It's now 8.00pm and no attempted delivery yet again. DX lie to and about their customers. There is no place in the commercial world for companies who lie and treat their customers with such utter disregard. Please if you want a package delivered on time by a reputable company DO NOT USE DX.
I honestly cannot believe they had the barefaced cheek to say they attempted delivery and left a card when they didn't. They are a complete shambles of an outfit, so as I said, if you want something delivered on time use someone else, anyone else, but DX. They are an absolute disgrace.
Have now experienced two consecutive days of waiting for failed pick ups booked through Parcel2Go. There has been no explanation from DX48, they simply have not shown up. And with the pick up window 9-5:30, I literally cannot leave the house. There is no recourse, no make good offer, simply a rebook and try again. Awful, awful, awful service. Avoid this company.
Ordered two digger buckets on an overnight service. Waited in all the next day, nothing. Contacted the supplier on the second day and DX had told them they couldn't find them. Tracking told me they would be delivered by 6pm. Waited all day to no avail. Checked tracking at 6.30 pm to read " could not deliver, closed ". Liars.
Promised delivery Monday between 7am to 6pm, nothing. Supplier was told the driver went home poorly so an am delivery was promised on Tuesday. 12.30 Tuesday my supplier called saying DX driver can't get his 7.5 tonner to my address... I have had 40 tonners here. I ended up driving two miles to meet the driver who was sressed out on his first day after being a coach driver previously. His load looked like it had been loaded with a loading shovel .
I had to climb in the back and sort it out to enable us to reach my buckets at the front.
Never have I experienced such a useless carrier in all aspects.
The driver left my delivery in the road .Not even on the pavement. A pallet of 8 boxes of laminate flooring. I'm a 64 year old woman and I had to drag them across the pavement and then lift them up the steps to my front door. I felt like crying with no one to help me . I am writing to Wickes CEO. And will be contacting trading standards.
What a dreadful company, tracking is a waste of time. 2 parcels were dumped on the street between 2cars had it not been for a neighbour woudn't even known they were there. One box had been opened. Do Not Use . Even signed to say we had received. Lies
I received a text last night 02/07/2020 stating my delivery would be between 13.57 and 15.57 so i arranged a family member to be at my house for 1.30pm to meet them. I then received a message early this morning 03/07/2020 stating my delivery would arrive between 13.37 and 15.37 so i arranged my family member to arrive at 1pm to meet them. I received a phone call at 12.05 saying they were outside my house and no one was home. i stated to him that he was early and he said it wasn't his fault. It's left me with no option but to have very expensive dining room furniture left at the side of my house with no protection. Not happy with the service received today!
Ordered items from Wickes due to be delivered 29 June. Driver phones on 27 June to say delivery today. One item missing. Driver says there was only one bundle for collection. Phone Wickes who tell me there were two consignments. They contact DX who say they will deliver the missing item on Tuesday. Waited all day. No item delivered. Phone Wickes on Wednesday. DX now say they will deliver on Thursday. Guess what? No delivery. I would give this company 0 stars.
Unbelievably terrible service, waited in all day noone showed, messaged them they said courier running late that it would be there that evening noone showed, tried calling cant speak to a person so being told to email, am still waiting on this parcel noone here again, i would rather stick pins in my eyes than ever use this company again
Picked Tuesday for my delivery to fit in with working schedule. Was told it was arriving on Wednesday. We were given a slot of 1:45-3:45, again we changed our schedule to be in. we got to 3:45 and no sign of the delivery. We had to leave for TEN MINUTES and returned to a note saying they had tried to deliver at 3:45 but I had a missed call from the driver at 3:50. Tried to reschedule the delivery, couldn't get through on the phone. The website wouldn't recognise my tracking number so I couldn't change it on there. Tried live chat on the website but the agent stopped responding after saying he'd look at my enquiry.

Overall a most unpleasant experience with this courier service - dreadful. They work with Homebase and it was a £12 delivery charge. Just dreadful.
If there was the option for 0 I would have given that.
Specsavers have sent out a pair of glasses which are urgently needed, DX stated that the driver tried to delivery but couldn't find the address ......everyone else can.......so they rearranged for the next day. The following morning we had a text saying they can't delivery today , contacted the company via FB and they have said they won't discuss it with us but to contact Specsavers. This company don't answer their phone , lie about delivery and go out of their way to NOT resolve the issue. Still waiting for delivery
Told delivery Wednesday, not delivered, told Friday, not delivered.
Told I wasn't there to accept it/I was sat at my front door !!!! There was no delivery attempted either day.
So, delivery Monday(today) ....just had text to say not delivering (no explanation) contact to re-book
What a load of lying Cowboys.
One Star is being generous!!!
This company is a shambles. Two items sent from supplier but only one arrived, however the tracking function said BOTH delivered.
Two days later my supplier has been told that the delivery of the remaining item would be that day. However at 15:00 of the delivery day the parcel was returned to depot - the tracking function said wrong address!
Telephoned customer services and gave up after 30 minutes, so tried "web Chat" after 1 hour of "we are looking into your case" the agent said "Customer services would phone me, straight away" - and ended the chat. Did I get a phone call. You take a guess!
Still waiting for the 2nd item to be delivered!
The drivers are criminals. if something is worth more than £200 the would steal it and tell you its been delivered. if they say wrong address it the warehouse would tell you its missing they are investigating.
I still don't understand why companies still use DX I ordered 2 bikes 1 was delivered and the other was stolen the tracking is always complicative. don't buy anything from Halfords. DX delivery is a criminal company. 6% positive reviews. 94% negative. Ask companies which courier they use if its DX Don't shop from them.
To all companies do not use DX as your courier service they are shocking, received an email giving me a time slot which came and went, the tracking number did not work, the driver had apparently showed up 45 minutes before the slot without letting us know meaning we missed the delivery, the customer service department, namely Olivia tried to say I had read the notification email wrong even though I was looking at it when on the phone to her, rude beyond words!!! Tried to fob me off hopefully our item arrives tomorrow.
Booked a redelivery, waited in all day. I saw their van a little way up the street delivering something, then when it didn't arrive I checked the tracking - it said returned to sender!
The webchat opperative tried to tell me the van I saw wasn't their delivery van (it was!), and that it was being returned to sender at the request of the sender (it wasn't!)
Rubbish! Fuming!