DYL Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend DYL
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Great most of the time, but occasionally it goes offline."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"auto dialer is great! can make hundreds of calls a day"
"Very efficient product, creates ease in appointments. Current features of campaigns have been successful in retaining paid leads for future use. The ROI on that feature is saving us "a bunch of monies"...Things you can improve on: Migrating notes to our CRM, sick of copy and paste. DYL currently shows current/future tasks and appointments, but the past due task and appointments do not appear on the "Agenda". In a management perspective, seeing past due tasks and appointments creates sense of urgency and accountability for the end user. Also, "delayed texting" texted us...it wants to come back!!!"
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"I like ability to multi-task with DYL. Being able to call someone, leave a voicemail, send a text, and keep everything organized helps streamline our business practices."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"The ability to upload and manage lead call lists is a very helpful tool."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"This Platform is the best platform to use for marketing the disadvantages are outweighed tremendously by the advantages of the product. Daily we are able to keep up with our customers and meet our goals and have grown tremendously due to Out standing customer service and help desk chat service available through DYL."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"DYL is good, but it could be better. DYL should have the option for each agent to enter all their states into the system and calls should be directed to each agent by the states that they are licensed in."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"I have been able to receive at least 15 new leads a week, more on weekends. This has increased my productivity as well as my quote goals each week. Even during a snow storm where I was unable to get to the office, DYL allowed me to be able to keep in touch with customers through text messaging."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"It is easy to use! I have all my notes and follow-ups in one place. I also like seeing who is calling and who is working with them when a call comes in."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"DYL has empowered us to make more calls which has grown or business."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"DYL allows us to track our past contacts and contact them just prior to their renewal giving us the best opportunity to reach them at the height of their need."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"The ability to track our productivity is priceless."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"DYL has helped with providing me tools to train staff and provide above excellent customer service to our members. I love it !!"
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"They are always helpful"
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"Being able to record every phone call is essential in maintaining quality control."
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"Specific call routing has helped us free up our receptionist by routing calls for clients we are currently working with directly to the right person. Also we have been able to send low priority calls (from mortgage servicers for example) to a Voicemail for us to work as we have the time - not just when they happen to call. It has also helped us segment our clients and make sure the VIP clients are always getting a VIP experience/staff person. It has also helped us market to various referral sources and measure the leads as well as be able to identify in real time where the lead came from so it can be handled appropriately."
"DYL offers a package for my office that seems to fit. Their service delivery has improved over the past few years and would only expect it to continue improving."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"functionality is great, call quality is inconsistant"
Would you like to become our next case study? yes
"The platform has been great for us. From a service perspective my team has been able to retrieve documents quicker from clients with texting and get responses out of the clients quicker. This templates loaded has helped us streamline activities such as sending people our address for scheduled appointments. We also exclusively use this for lead management. This system so fundamentally works for us, that we are able to put people in follow-up folders and earn there business month after month from quotes we did years ago. This helps me so much because it follows a guideline that I tell my team which is leads never die, if we quote them today we call them every 6 months forever."
Would you like to become our next case study? no
"Dyl is a good service as long as things are working the way that they should."
DYL is rated 4.69 based on 326 reviews