DYL Reviews

of reviewers recommend DYL
Read DYL Reviews
In our industry follow up is key. DYL has allowed us to create a system for tracking accountability on follow up, it has given us the ability to listen to previous conversations with our clients that prepare us for the next conversation, we have been able to set not only appointments but a constant stream of follow up giving us higher close percentages, and it helps the whole office by allowing us a level of communication by being able to assign status and notes so that everyone is on the same page when speaking with potential and current clients. We have grown our business over the last 2 years by increasing our call volumes which translates to closed deals.
It's allowed us to manage our calls on a whole different level!
DYL is a gamechanger for sure. The convenience it offers is unlike anything else I have ever used. It has saved me from sticking my foot in my mouth a few times. I love how it integrates with all the other systems that we use. One of my favorite things about it is how it takes an older technology (faxing) and turns in into something as easy as sending an email. It offers a very modern twist on something that desperately needed it.
DYL is necessary for business growth in the insurance industry. From managing customers, to scheduling follow-up calls with potential customers DYL simplifies the everyday workflow.
Before I came Allstate I did not know anything about DYL. I've learned that people from two different offices can use DYL to transfer insured. One cool thing I like about DYL is that you can text and not many apps can don that. One goal I achieved from DYL is taking on 4 calls at once and transfer for them all in a manner time. I came a long way with DYL, I didn't know how to transfer calls at one point, and now I'm taking on a lot of calls.
Because of the features DYL has its helped business speed by 3 times and the ability to contact our customers may different ways.
We track call volume weekly using DYL. It's easy for people to "think" that they've been more productive than they have been. Using the DYL system gives us an easy way to quickly overview productivity and see who is really interested in producing.
I just work here, but as a VOIP service, it integrates a lot of vital features we use daily at the office. SMS, FAX, VOIP, Voicemail, call recordings are all extremely helpful.
Yes DYL has empowered the staff to manage our communications, calls, faxes and text. The text feature is the best with customers that are too busy to talk and it also helps our agency communicate things quickly while completing other tasks. DYL is great for rerouting calls when we are short staffed in any area. DYL helps us facilitate our business in a great way.
VERY USEFUL
excellent service
Dyl has allowed for us to be able to provide excellent customer service to our customers by going back and reviewing phone calls, In my experience im able to keep track of my customers phone conversations to move forward with binding commercial policies and I have achieved 30,000 dollars premium in just my second month at the agency and I feel that dyl has helped me reach that goal!!!!
DYL is a great product with all the features needed to run your business in today's hi tech environment. With so much competition its great to have a product that performs!
We've been able to manage and exceed sales goals with the texting, email, workflow set up, and voicemail drop integrations DYL has. It's been great.
DYL is an efficient way to follow up with clients. Every aspect of client follow up has been well thought out, making it easy to track sales process each step of the way.
DYL has been AMAZING! With the features for work flows, dialer, and the built in Calendar to help me keep up with my appointments and follow ups has impacted my sales and helped me provide great service to my customers opening the opportunity for a new relationship & a happy customer to refer me to all their friends and family!
We started using this sytem a few months ago. I think it has saved so much time and effort on contacting the clients. I love the DYL system! Yvonne McCarthy
Having DYL has helped our two office stay current with easy communication between offices and also provides easy access to customer files and most importantly it has allowed us to be able to review conversations with customers when there is a dispute as to what is discussed. DYL has made our so much more efficient.
I am an employee using DYL. I am so impressed with the capabilities of the system as I have never used a VOIP system before. I was nervous at first but now after several months everything is second nature to me. So many ways to keep track of clients and the history of their calls.
Everyone in the office has expressed how easy and user friendly DYL is. It allows you to multi task and does provide measurable growth.
DYL is rated 4.69 based on 326 reviews