Earlier Driving Test Reviews

of reviewers recommend Earlier Driving Test

support@earlierdrivingtest.co.uk

Tell us how Earlier Driving Test made you happy
Very helpful and easy to use, i recieved cancellations within days and managed to book a test 4 months earlier than my original test!. Great customer service they were very accommodating. Definitely!
No good .
Told me to email him if I wanted to cancel my test because my tutor was not available , but they didn’t even respond .
Very good service if you wish to rebook your driving test in less than a month. This service will keep texting you until you reply to an appt that suits you. Would definitely recommend.
The process was so easy to set up and efficient.
I like earlier Driving Test
Excellent service ... highly recommended.
AMAZING! If you want another test within 3 weeks then I highly recommend paying the extra amount! Sooooooo worth passing
Really Really Reliable and brilliant servince
Excellent all round
easy to use and well worth the money
would highly recommend useing early driving test!
Excellent..couldn’t ask for a better service. Well worth the money.
Used the service twice and they were excellent, helped me to get a test really quickly. Really nice touch that they bumped me up to VIP the second time as I was a returning customer.
Very Quick
Simple and straight forward
They have got the worst customer service, or probably they are scam.
I have paid for VIP service.
I have called several times, no answer from your both phones, I left voice mail three times.
I have sent emails, no reply.

I do not know what to say. They are simply horrible and do not have any courtesy.

I need to report about to DVLA so they can take actions against them. they are taking significant money and do not reply to customers.

If I do not hear from them today, I will be forced to take legal action.

Hanif
We are slightly confused. You said 'probably you are scam' but we can see from our records that you booked an earlier test through our service twenty minutes after you signed up. You then asked us to change your date criteria which we did. You then booked a further test date through our service the very next day. We are a little disappointed that you have left a review like this...
It was very good.
Able to find me the earliest driving date within 2 days of signing up to service. Albeit a bit expensive, it was worth it.
I got my test a whole month earlier and the service was very fast I got another date and time on that same day! Very pleased.
Really great service! Got an earlier test very quickly and it was all booked and sorted straight away with a confirmation from DVLA with my new booking. Thanks EDT!
good
Thank you very much for an amazing service - I took my driving test and passed thanks to your earlier driving test service! Definitely recommend if you want quick, reliable and efficient service.
Without this I would have had to wait 9 weeks. Within 24hrs with Earlier Driving Test I had a test book, at the right location, right day and time to suit. Was well worth the subscription!
Earlier Driving Test is rated 4.67 based on 57 reviews