Earthingoz.com.au Reviews

of reviewers recommend Earthingoz.com.au
I bought a Grounding Mat for Sensei and I’m under a week has felt significant improvement in his knees, reduction of pain and improved in movement. He’s 76 and this is easy for him to use. He’s very impressed. Thanks Earthing Oz
The service was fast,and the product is very good im happy.
Great service my device arrived in good condition and fast . Happy with my item recommended shopping here
I received my new leather Radiation Safe phone case for my new phone, this morning. I had a leather case for my previous phone, as well, which I had for about six years. The case was still in good form. I had to buy a new one as the old one didn't fit the new phone, which was a pity. The case looks smart, and protects the phone from damage. When I am holding my phone, using kinesiology testing, I know that my energy is stronger when the phone is in its case, than when it isn't. I wouldn't like to use a cell phone without this cover on.
Love the straps, my health mand emotional wellbeing have improved
This short is amazing, I have had trouble sleeping and lots of anxiety, since using my new sheet I have a lovely deep sleep and wake up rested and my anxiety is gone. I was recommended this product from my brother, it does not disappoint..
I'm very happy with my Earthingoz headphones, great sound quality and they arrived the next day.
Fantastic products and great service.
A brilliant and reliable company to work with. Their products are brillant.
RESTFULL NIGHTS SLEEP
I expected to receive a phone case the same as I have purchased from the US the last few years because of the DefenderShield advertising. It may have been my lack of double checking the ad but when I received it I wasn’t impressed with the quality compared to the US counterpart. To their credit I did get a refund on the case but just beware if ordering a phone case from this website.
Hi Norman. We do sell lots of DefenderShield products which you can see listed throughout the EMF protection products on our website. We choose to sell the SafeSleeve phone cases and not the DefenderShield ones as we think they are superior. There's a lot more choice in models and colours, and they do the same shielding job. We actually try our best to advertise that we sell SafeSleeve cases as they are extremely popular and sought after. Best wishes, EarthingOz
Great product and prompt delivery will be buying more for the rest of the family
Great company with great products. Easy to order online and purchases are delivered quickly.
It is great, I feel more vital than I have in months, thank you.
Exactly as expected quick delivery.
Hi Joanne, thank you for taking the time to review our services. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. With best wishes from the Earthing Oz Team.
variety of products
Thank you for taking the time to review our services. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. With best wishes from the Earthing Oz Team.
Great service
love these products and have found them to be highly effective,
Hi Brian, thank you for taking the time to review our services. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. With best wishes from the Earthing Oz Team.
I am very happy with my purchase
Great product, and a great business to purchase through!
Hi Sara, thank you for taking the time to review our services and for your kind words. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon. With best wishes from the Earthing Oz Team.
Earthingoz.com.au is rated 4.8 based on 1,138 reviews