Citymain Administrators Ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Citymain Administrators Ltd

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Citymain Administrators Ltd?

Tell us how Citymain Administrators Ltd made you happy

"Hi there, I made the first contact on 06/01/2019 without success, again I tried to claim on the next day, from here everything started to not work. Unfortunately, it takes one to two days to replay my email, and when they respond they still request more documentation thus making it delay even more. There is no respect for the consumer, and they do not care if the customer needs a cell phone or work with it, the only thing they are worried about is if you are paying for the insurance. I have more than a month waiting for the device and when they sent it, it came fault, so I have to send back again. Now another week waiting without answers and no information on when I will have the cell phone. The worst communication I ever saw. Unfortunately, the customer services informed that they will try to fix the same phone, so when they fixed they will send the same one, REALLY? Does not make any sense make the client wait, why not send another?. How longer still I have to wait? no respect at all."
Are you Citymain Administrators Ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Citymain Administrators Ltd is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews