Eddie Wright Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Eddie Wright

How would you rate Eddie Wright?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mr & Mrs Jenkins, Elsham.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Eddie Wright in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mr & Mrs Jenkins, Elsham.
"Brilliant place to buy a car from. Glenn has sold me three cars now and we are absolutely delighted with all of them. Cannot praise them enough."
"Bought a Ford Focus Navigator in December 2017. Interior was in an appalling state with burns and holes when collected, although promised every blemish would be removed. The computer card took over a month to arrive but doesn't work. Radio doesn't work, CD player doesn't work and the navigation system doesn't work after almost 3 months and 2 return trips costing £30 each in fuel. No response to letter of complaint. I would never use them again and am investigating my customer rights for compensation or replacement."
Eddie Wright is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews