Edecks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
More Photos & Videos
Spent over £900 with this company, first they miscalculated my area leaving me 3 decks short, I then purchase the 3 extra decks in the “same” colour as the ones that arrived ten days before ...totally different colour arrives 😡

No empathy, no after sales service,quite frankly no care given as they have the money! All they quote is consumer law as they have been fitted! Even though they arrived in the rain, sodden wet and didn’t dry out for days so you couldn’t tell until dried out and been down a couple of days ,they don’t care!

No offer to replace the decks with correct colour, no offer to refund the 3 decks in a different colour , after spending over £900 and leaving what should have been exciting project looking great actually looking botched, they offer £25 !!!😡

Stay away from this company, horrendous customer experience and left feeling very let down, I wish I had stayed away!
Fantastic service, ordered 4x2 timber monday evening and had it delivered wednesday afternoon.
I recieved a text with a delivery time, the driver turned up spot on time...
Excellent service and will definitely be using in the future......
I have used edecks on a few occasions always found them very easy to deal with and products are what they say so I'm happy.
did not directly deal with this company myself however when the delivery driver arrived outside my house at 10:45pm at night and started loudly banging around and leaving wood on my drive, waking my family up, I felt the need to go outside to speak to him to ask if he was in the right place. He was very aggressive and rude when I informed him he was delivering to the wrong property. He refused to give me his name, probably to cover himself. It was only when he gave me a copy of the terms and conditions regarding delivery (and ripped off all company details apart from paragraph 3 which lead me to the company website!) I knew who to contact. I haven’t bothered with attempting to contact customer services because from the last review I’d get nowhere anyway.
The quality of materials may be fine, I can’t possibly comment, I’ll leave this to my neighbours, but quite clearly customer service and reliable deliveries are not something that are high on the agenda of this company.
My trust pilot review has since been removed as I did not directly purchase from the company. I was however directly affected by this delivery but according to the company, I am not allowed an opinion!
I noticed when I placed my review that other people had complained about awful delivery times but these have since been removed too. I feel that customers have a right to know what happens but if anyone writes a negative review they are deleted!
We bought a pergola which is good quality and value and delivered on time . Ery pleased with service. OrderID 291739
An appalling company selling inferior goods with inaccurate descriptions. An order of over £275 is that poor it cannot be used, including warping, items cut too short mould. They offered a £40 refund which I haven't received. Their customer service ignores you and never contacts you back. Go somewhere else, you have been warned.
My girlfriend ordered over £200 worth of decking online for me to fit. She has had a brain injury so sometimes makes mistakes. When she got the confirmation email she realised this. She phoned up next day and corrected the order and was told it had been amended and she would get a partial refund. She also said she would not bd homd on thd delivery date given...she was told to leave her back gate open for a safe delivery. On the delivery date they sent the wrong order and left it on the drive. After several emails and unable to get through by phone she has been fobbed off and is owed £45.00 refund. They dont care, the customer service is shocking and they put profit over disabled people that cant afford to lose money.
Poor quality Product, and then they charge you when you complain :- Be Warned... I Will Not Be Using Them AGAIN!!!!
Just read other customer reviews. Won’t buy now.
Good quality boards the still look good 6 months after I assembled them.
Avoid this place.

Ordered on 2 separate occasions from this place (1. decking wood 2. 4 fence panels). Order number 280905

On both occasions the delivery was late. However my main issue is the fact that the 4 "Heavy Duty" panels I ordered were extremely flimsy and poor quality, even there budget panels are thicker.
Ordered reject decking boards, description said some knots and waning etc and showed a photo of a good example which looked good. In reality the boards delivered were discoloured and many very badly warped. After complaining we had a refund for one board that was totally black. Very substandard goods that were not as described.
Absolutely appalling service! My delivery has been rescheduled 3 times without explanation. Still waiting to receive my order 10 days after it was originally promised and they haven't even had the courtesy to respond to my numerous complaint calls!
Edecks are a great company who give great customer service, quick delivery for their reliable, good quality products with fantastic prices. Ordered reject decking wood for our garden which was of a great quality. We will definitely order from them again.
Ordered a deck of Ebay which arrived with bits missing got in touch after several attempts to be told the missing item had now been delivered but it had not and I haven't been able to get in touch since absolutely awful customer service no one respones to my messages or answers the phones
Frankly astounded by this company - BEWARE there is a good chance that delivery will happen at a ridiculous hour. They delivered our decking kit at 2AM!!! As you expect the cars were on the drive (it was 2AM) so the driver the goods outside on the public footpath. I received a lame apology. The quality of the product is very poor. I would not recommend this company at all. Not a great experience, I will not use them in future.
I have placed orders with Edecks twice now, the website is easy to use, the delivery information is accurate and products are good quality. I'm not sure they are cheapest online supplier of decking but do provide pretty good value for money and a good service. For this reason I don't mind paying (slightly) extra.
Dreadful quality deck boards. ordered 10 x 4.8m deck boards. took 5 days and no info re delivery. 3 of the boards arrived damaged, which customer services services saiid was acceptable as it is a natural product. They eventually agreed to replace them. Took another 5 days to arrive and all 3 replacement boards arrived damaged worse than the originals. Poor quality products from a poor quality company.
Ordered some roofing material for the shed on my allotment. The ridge tiles were visibly damaged on delivery, though usable. 3 of the roofing sheets had cracks which I only noticed when laying them out on the shed after carrying them there.
Tried twice to report the issue via the website without success but eventually got through on the phone.
I felt that as I had effectively had a wasted day plus the hassle of carrying the sheets around that they should be replaced without me having to carry them back again however customer care stuck by the 'letter of the law' and insisted they collect the defective items before replacing/rebating. I feel they could have been a bit more flexible given the inconvenience I had had.
Placed my order did not receive email confirmation, called them next day, confirmed they had recieved my order, asked about a delivery date, they said will receive email confirming delivery, also driver will contact me 1 hour before. The next day I left my home at 06.15am and as I stepped out my front door found my delivery left there. 5 large fence panels, 5 X 7ft posts, 5 gravel boards and 3 fence spikes. Hence my 3 stars, bad communication regarding my order. The actual products are good quality.
Edecks is rated 3.43 based on 395 reviews