Edecks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Purchased 3 x 9litre tins of fence panel treatment called to say not in stock so offered and sent 4 x 5 litres very good honest service.. delivery speedy
Just fitted some if their budget decking it was delivered in 2 days, quality was very good which makes fitting very easy. A pleasure to do business with will definitely use again.
I ordered one day and my order came next day very friendly driver and I'm so happy with my goods fencing very well made and strong will be using edecks again
We have received our order of 2 sheets of 8x4 marine plywood, this was delivered to someone else down the road, they didn't knock just left it in the garden, and was not signed for, the invoice clearly shows our correct name and address, considering that my husband is 80 years old and at present in lock down due to virus this has caused a great problem, we had to get someone to collect it for us, we feel that as we paid £22 delivery it should have been delivered correctly. What are you views,
I decided to buy the 'chunky' decking kit as it stated that as well as 33mm decking it came with upgraded decking joists (4" rather than 3.5"). The order came with 3.5" joists and it wasn't until it had arrived that I remembered the web site had said about the upgraded decking joists and the order did clearly state 3.5" so i suppose it is my fault but I am left feeling I paid for the 'superior' product but received the standard one and after forking out over £1,700 that leaves a sour taste. On the plus side the decking is in good condition and I can make the joists work. I do think given the cost things like joist supports could have been included instead of the two screws at an angle technique and also the fact they took about a quarter of the weed membrane off instead of just giving you the whole roll. A bit tight.
The 18mm marine plywood that these folks are selling is the worst plywood I have ever come across. If you use this it will delaminate the first time it comes into contact with moisture. That refers to the actual wood content and not the edges. I kid you not. It is an appalling quality.
The product was ordered easily and delivered on time. Just be warned - lazy, sloppy, delivery service. Don't lull yourself into thinking that if you fill in the 'delivery instructions box' asking where you would like the product left if you are out, that that will have any bearing on where they put it! A friend called me to say that they were leaving it on the path to my front door. I had requested that it it be left a few feet away, behind a gate, still in front of the property, but then out of view of passers by. I spoke to the delivery man on my friend's phone and asked him to please read the instructions stating where I would like it deposited. I told him that I have a back injury and my husband has problems of his own and he could not possibly move them alone. He said that his job was to "put everything to the door" and he wasn't prepared to move anything. So he and his team carried on putting heavy timbers across the path, in front of the gate. Now we are left with a load of timber that neither my husband nor I can move, for the sake of a 3-4 mins extra effort from the team of three strong men delivering it, who should have read the instructions in the first place! Emailed eDecks who offered me 10% off my NEXT order. There isn't going to be another order from us!
Horrible quality products. Ordered some plywood for a project, thinking that we would try a new supplier. As soon as we started installing them, we realised that all the 12mm plywood was splitting and warping and completely unusable. We sent several pictures with a complaint to the company but haven't received any help so far. If you want decent quality materials, then I recommend you avoid eDecks.
Terrible customer service- parts missing from order and wrong parts sent. Won’t help me. Avoid these cowboys.
Excellent product delivered promptly at a competative price, recommended.
Low quality scrap wood fences Ordered fence panels and requested to be delivered for Friday. I took a day off to travel back just to take it. However, instead of the promised 8am-8pm delivery slot, driver came on the night before at 11ish. He claimed that he just can't be bothered to be working and needed holiday so if I was not home he will just leave it outside anyway. He literally did as he said, instead of my driveway, he just left it on the pedestrian path. He said hopefully I will see it next day. I had to move panels in midnight because of this, or risk being damaged by cars / pedestrians. On the next morning, I was told that brick was not delivered to me. Then after checking on my fence panels, ALL of the panel's were in lowest grade (I paid for the heavy duty panels and also cost more). The wood was broken here and there and it has many random nails and screws prutuding outwards. All of the fence panels were in different colours, even though I had picked brown for the wood. It looked as if it was made out of random scrap wood. I made a complaint and the customer service offered a really low value to fix the item. I was quoted way more by a handyman and then the customer service was bad in giving options or even day for the collection to be carried out if I was to pick for collection and refund. After all the lengthy yet ridiculously bad customer service, I opted for the low value of "good will gesture" money for the broken scrap wood that I purchased. I don't know how the review is so good but it is definitely not in my case. Absolutely shocking low quality fences in my experience.
poor service, rude staff, incorrect order recommendations, delivery outside sociable hours. Generally a bad service from start to finish.
I have had three deliveries from e-decks and spent around £1,400 with them. The product is reasonably decent but the customer service is woeful. Like a thief in the night they stashed 150m of decking completely blocking the gates at the end of my drive and scarpered. I only discovered this when I tried to go to work this morning (I had a train to catch) and realised that I couldn't get off my drive. To be honest, I could barely walk off the drive, let along get my car out. I have added a picture for would-be customers to see, as it beggars belief that any delivery attempt could be so incompetent. I raised a complaint with them, as I was pretty cross that I had missed my train because of their bizarre delivery, but I just got fobbed off with a "copy and paste" load of nonsense. I don't think they even read what I wrote, and if they did they obviously didn't care. I certainly won't use them again, and would urge anyone awaiting a delivery to prepare themselves for the unexpected. .
Spent over £900 with this company, first they miscalculated my area leaving me 3 decks short, I then purchase the 3 extra decks in the “same” colour as the ones that arrived ten days before ...totally different colour arrives 😡 No empathy, no after sales service,quite frankly no care given as they have the money! All they quote is consumer law as they have been fitted! Even though they arrived in the rain, sodden wet and didn’t dry out for days so you couldn’t tell until dried out and been down a couple of days ,they don’t care! No offer to replace the decks with correct colour, no offer to refund the 3 decks in a different colour , after spending over £900 and leaving what should have been exciting project looking great actually looking botched, they offer £25 !!!😡 Stay away from this company, horrendous customer experience and left feeling very let down, I wish I had stayed away!
Fantastic service, ordered 4x2 timber monday evening and had it delivered wednesday afternoon. I recieved a text with a delivery time, the driver turned up spot on time... Excellent service and will definitely be using in the future......
I have used edecks on a few occasions always found them very easy to deal with and products are what they say so I'm happy.
did not directly deal with this company myself however when the delivery driver arrived outside my house at 10:45pm at night and started loudly banging around and leaving wood on my drive, waking my family up, I felt the need to go outside to speak to him to ask if he was in the right place. He was very aggressive and rude when I informed him he was delivering to the wrong property. He refused to give me his name, probably to cover himself. It was only when he gave me a copy of the terms and conditions regarding delivery (and ripped off all company details apart from paragraph 3 which lead me to the company website!) I knew who to contact. I haven’t bothered with attempting to contact customer services because from the last review I’d get nowhere anyway. The quality of materials may be fine, I can’t possibly comment, I’ll leave this to my neighbours, but quite clearly customer service and reliable deliveries are not something that are high on the agenda of this company. My trust pilot review has since been removed as I did not directly purchase from the company. I was however directly affected by this delivery but according to the company, I am not allowed an opinion! I noticed when I placed my review that other people had complained about awful delivery times but these have since been removed too. I feel that customers have a right to know what happens but if anyone writes a negative review they are deleted!
We bought a pergola which is good quality and value and delivered on time . Ery pleased with service. OrderID 291739
An appalling company selling inferior goods with inaccurate descriptions. An order of over £275 is that poor it cannot be used, including warping, items cut too short mould. They offered a £40 refund which I haven't received. Their customer service ignores you and never contacts you back. Go somewhere else, you have been warned.
My girlfriend ordered over £200 worth of decking online for me to fit. She has had a brain injury so sometimes makes mistakes. When she got the confirmation email she realised this. She phoned up next day and corrected the order and was told it had been amended and she would get a partial refund. She also said she would not bd homd on thd delivery date given...she was told to leave her back gate open for a safe delivery. On the delivery date they sent the wrong order and left it on the drive. After several emails and unable to get through by phone she has been fobbed off and is owed £45.00 refund. They dont care, the customer service is shocking and they put profit over disabled people that cant afford to lose money.
Edecks is rated 3.45 based on 388 reviews