Edecks Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edecks

Tell us how Edecks made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
More Photos & Videos
Discusting service. We have had 5 deliveries during lockdown the first 4 no issues but the last one they have had my money since 5th may £1000. Delivery says 14 days which is a lie. It was due yesterday didnt turn up. 9 calls later and they said it would be today. Well 160 decking boards and £1000 later we refused the delivery as at least 50 percent was rotten broken and in bits and not even able to use a small bit of it. Now they blaming us for buying reject decking. It may be reject but you expect to be able to use it. These are just some of the rotten deck boards that even the delivery driver took pics of as he put his hand through some of it where it was so rotten
Good service had reject decking kit 3m by 3m, few warped boards,but not a problem when screwed down, all fitted now,looks great..
Quality stuff second time iv used them already measuring up for my nexted order arrived on time even through this tough time 👍
Very bad service waited almost a month for decking the Friday befor delivery on the monday ,I was told they did not have my decking boards after me adding more decking boards on to my order three weeks earlier.
I accepted smaller boards . Well if I allowed nearly every board is twisted and buckled as an apology they they would send me a bedding box . That was an empty promise . This company see you coming and are laughing at the orders the get . Well you try omplain. I wasted all my money they are a con.
Only half the order arrived and was damaged. A week later the rest of the order arrived, a delivery driver collected all order and now company doing all the can to prevent a full refund. Appaulling customer service, no one answers the phone, delievery drivers damage you products and you pay the price..
Phoned edecks to verify the 14 days it states on their website and if it would definitely come within that time frame.
Everything confirmed I ordered the decking.
From there on I've Had the worst experience with Edecks!
Was promised delivery on 07/05/20
Promised delivery on the 09/05/20
Never turned up

Disgusted in the service and how unhelpful they have been. Just lied to get me off the phone and been no help at all! Spent a lot of money and still not received my decking AGAIN! Not happy would not recommended 100% go else where you won’t get your delivery and they try make you cancel as they get a cut of the money when order is cancelled! Oh and the days is specifies on the website is working days so the 2 weeks I thought it would take is now apparently 4!
No idea where my decking is I’m £400 down and it’s the worst experience I’ve ever had with any company!!
I’d rate 0 stars not even worth the 1!!!
Everything confirmed I ordered the decking.
From there on I've Had the worst experience with Edecks!
Was promised delivery on 07/05/20
Promised delivery on the 09/05/20
Never turned up

I’d rate 0 stars not even worth the 1!!!
Purchased online and was told we must give feedback on delivery. Delivery was left outside my house before 7am and no phone call was received. I filled a ticket online as 3 panels had damage and also called and left a message. The email I received has a broken link so I cannot reply. Cannot get in touch with them so basically I have 3 broken panels and no way of getting in contact. Poor service all round.
Purchased 3 x 9litre tins of fence panel treatment called to say not in stock so offered and sent 4 x 5 litres very good honest service.. delivery speedy
Just fitted some if their budget decking it was delivered in 2 days, quality was very good which makes fitting very easy. A pleasure to do business with will definitely use again.
I ordered one day and my order came next day very friendly driver and I'm so happy with my goods fencing very well made and strong will be using edecks again
We have received our order of 2 sheets of 8x4 marine plywood, this was delivered to someone else down the road, they didn't knock just left it in the garden, and was not signed for, the invoice clearly shows our correct name and address, considering that my husband is 80 years old and at present in lock down due to virus this has caused a great problem, we had to get someone to collect it for us, we feel that as we paid £22 delivery it should have been delivered correctly.
What are you views,
I decided to buy the 'chunky' decking kit as it stated that as well as 33mm decking it came with upgraded decking joists (4" rather than 3.5").

The order came with 3.5" joists and it wasn't until it had arrived that I remembered the web site had said about the upgraded decking joists and the order did clearly state 3.5" so i suppose it is my fault but I am left feeling I paid for the 'superior' product but received the standard one and after forking out over £1,700 that leaves a sour taste.

On the plus side the decking is in good condition and I can make the joists work.

I do think given the cost things like joist supports could have been included instead of the two screws at an angle technique and also the fact they took about a quarter of the weed membrane off instead of just giving you the whole roll. A bit tight.
The 18mm marine plywood that these folks are selling is the worst plywood I have ever come across. If you use this it will delaminate the first time it comes into contact with moisture. That refers to the actual wood content and not the edges. I kid you not. It is an appalling quality.
The product was ordered easily and delivered on time. Just be warned - lazy, sloppy, delivery service. Don't lull yourself into thinking that if you fill in the 'delivery instructions box' asking where you would like the product left if you are out, that that will have any bearing on where they put it! A friend called me to say that they were leaving it on the path to my front door. I had requested that it it be left a few feet away, behind a gate, still in front of the property, but then out of view of passers by.

I spoke to the delivery man on my friend's phone and asked him to please read the instructions stating where I would like it deposited. I told him that I have a back injury and my husband has problems of his own and he could not possibly move them alone. He said that his job was to "put everything to the door" and he wasn't prepared to move anything. So he and his team carried on putting heavy timbers across the path, in front of the gate. Now we are left with a load of timber that neither my husband nor I can move, for the sake of a 3-4 mins extra effort from the team of three strong men delivering it, who should have read the instructions in the first place! Emailed eDecks who offered me 10% off my NEXT order. There isn't going to be another order from us!
Horrible quality products.
Ordered some plywood for a project, thinking that we would try a new supplier. As soon as we started installing them, we realised that all the 12mm plywood was splitting and warping and completely unusable. We sent several pictures with a complaint to the company but haven't received any help so far. If you want decent quality materials, then I recommend you avoid eDecks.
Terrible customer service- parts missing from order and wrong parts sent.

Won’t help me.
Avoid these cowboys.
Excellent product delivered promptly at a competative price, recommended.
Low quality scrap wood fences
Ordered fence panels and requested to be delivered for Friday. I took a day off to travel back just to take it. However, instead of the promised 8am-8pm delivery slot, driver came on the night before at 11ish. He claimed that he just can't be bothered to be working and needed holiday so if I was not home he will just leave it outside anyway. He literally did as he said, instead of my driveway, he just left it on the pedestrian path. He said hopefully I will see it next day. I had to move panels in midnight because of this, or risk being damaged by cars / pedestrians. On the next morning, I was told that brick was not delivered to me. Then after checking on my fence panels, ALL of the panel's were in lowest grade (I paid for the heavy duty panels and also cost more). The wood was broken here and there and it has many random nails and screws prutuding outwards. All of the fence panels were in different colours, even though I had picked brown for the wood. It looked as if it was made out of random scrap wood. I made a complaint and the customer service offered a really low value to fix the item. I was quoted way more by a handyman and then the customer service was bad in giving options or even day for the collection to be carried out if I was to pick for collection and refund. After all the lengthy yet ridiculously bad customer service, I opted for the low value of "good will gesture" money for the broken scrap wood that I purchased. I don't know how the review is so good but it is definitely not in my case. Absolutely shocking low quality fences in my experience.
poor service, rude staff, incorrect order recommendations, delivery outside sociable hours.

Generally a bad service from start to finish.
Edecks is rated 3.42 based on 396 reviews