Electronic First Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Electronic First
04AM
4AM

Tell us how Electronic First made you happy

"I was scammed by this company. I bought a gift card for Xbox live and when I tried to use the voucher code it said redeemed. I spoke to Xbox and they said it was redeemed a week before I bought it. Electronic first asked me for a reference number and chat log I had with Xbox customer support which I provided . But a week later no matter how much I email them they won't reply. I was also ignored by the live chat the moment I gave my email address and somehow they have removed live chat from their website on all my browsers (which I didnt know was possible) just for asking for an update. Appauling customer service and quite honestly a scam sending out used codes in return for your hard earned money. Stay away from this company as they have done this to other customers on trustpilot too if you read down. I don't see myself ever getting my money back :)"
Are you Electronic First? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I was shown a charge of 4.91$ when buying AI suitcase, to be on the safer side I blocked my card limit to 5$ for this deal. To my horror, they tried to charge me 80$ for the same transaction without my knowledge. Beware people its a scam"
"The only thing I can conclude is that this is a scam site. I never received my PSP code and support was unresponsive. Now I have to file a dispute against the charge. Avoid at all costs!!"
Electronic First is rated 1.25 based on 4 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access