Elegant showers Reviews

of reviewers recommend Elegant showers

Tell us how Elegant showers made you happy
brilliant service
ordered 15 radiators, and 32 mirrors, all been delivered safe, upon checking, not a minor damage been found. Reviews did scare me but still trusted on Jordan words...well done
We bought some radiators recently from Elegant Showers, it was much more then what we have expected at such price and Jordan on chat have added a great value of support... Well done.
One of the most reliable and affordable company I have ever dealt with, Jordan on Live chat was an amazing help. Keep it up..
The services provided by these lads & ladies is phenomenal, very happy with my purchase
Yes they are stuggling with couriers atm, but it was worth a wait and Jordan was a super help.
Thanks for delivering the item in pandemic situation. Glad i chose Elegant.
One of the most reliable company to be ever dealt with, jordan on live chat was a big help
I have order a number of items from Elegant Showers and found them to be of good quality and have had no problems with delivery.
Great customer service – Dealing with replacement item.

I had an issue with an item and contacted them via their online chat. The agent sorted the problem quickly and efficiently. Great, no hassle, customer service.
Great value of bathrooms compared to other retailers. Website can be a tad glitchy at times however could have been as we were shopping during sale.
Website easy to navigate. Very detailed descriptions with great pictures. Good value for money and no stress! The whole process or dieting was very simple and clear.
Easy to use website. Bought my items in the genuine sale. Good communication. Speedy delivery with excellent packaging.
Purchased 2 vertical panel radiators advertised on their website as having 25 year guarantee but both rads have serious flow issues due to internal design, worst I have experienced in. 30 years installing. customer service not interested as not reported within 30 days, lots of bad feedback about their company on the internet! just wish I had done some research before buying this rubbish. Trading standards complaint on way.
Very quick service. Delivery arrived within 48 hours of ordering.
Great product