Element Wheels Reviews

sales@elementwheels.com

7201, West Oakland Street,
7201, West Oakland Street
Chandler

Hey Tyler here love the wheels I received from element wheels. Well worth the money. Will update with a pic as soon as there on the car 👍.
Fantastic Wheels! Great look and lots of complements from other drivers! The truck look amazing! Thank you !
Element Wheels 5 star review on 11th April 2024
Great prices and wheels was delivered sooner than projected. For sure going to order again.
Element Wheels 5 star review on 5th April 2024
Great rims for my 650i BMW. Unfortunately the BMW caps don’t fit in the wheel centers.
Beautiful wheels, very happy with my purchase.
My wheels apparently bent as soon as I rode on em
Todo esta perfecto gracias
Absolutely the best ! I tried a lot of other companies and they couldn’t do anything for me . I spoke with Matt at element wheels and he took care business ! This company is definitely the best out there .
Phenomenal customer service, Fastest Shipping A Pleasure to do Business With
Great company to deal with very timely delivery. The wheels look great!
I've been a customer for about 5 or 6 years now and they've always delivered excellent products for my vehicles. Customer service is very helpful and it had always been a perfect match made in heaven.
Super happy with the advice, line of communication with Rafi and the product. Shipping was fast. Thanks again for all your help.
Element Wheels 5 star review on 16th March 2024
Got the wheels on time , they were very well packaged and protected ..
I have purchased 3 to 4 set's of wheels from Element Wheels in the past 5 years. They have alway's exceeded my expectation's in getting wheel's shipped to me in the D.C Northern Virginiaarea in timely manner. I have shown a few friend's their web site over the past few years, because they have loved my wheel set-up on my Mercedes.
Element Wheels 5 star review on 15th March 2024 Element Wheels 5 star review on 15th March 2024 Element Wheels 5 star review on 15th March 2024
I don’t know yet I haven’t gotten the wheel yet. Thank you
The gentleman I spoke to was very friendly and knowledgeable. He walked me through the process of purchasing our rims and tires and made it easy. The rims and tires are beautiful! I can highly recommend.
Absolutely stunning on my BMW i8... they're one of the first things people notice and comment on.
Element Wheels 5 star review on 15th February 2024
Wheels came fast and they look amazing I am very pleased with the results
Element Wheels 5 star review on 15th February 2024
Thanks for the Amazing review Candace. We're thrilled you love your wheels.
My 20” wheels are on my 2022 Jaguar F-Pace and they look great
Element Wheels 5 star review on 14th February 2024
THE ORDING WAS EASY, THEY WERE DELIVERED AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. AND THE CUSTOMER LOVED THEM!
Element Wheels is rated 4.8 based on 159 reviews