Ellis Jones Solicitors Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Ellis Jones Solicitors

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Ellis Jones Solicitors?

Tell us how Ellis Jones Solicitors made you happy

"Top notch service to clients in all time zones. Neil Cook has provided The Grand Hotel Swanage excellent and efficient advice and service, for many years. Neil is experienced at handling matters for overseas clients (in my case, New York). His knowledge of our business, combined with his expertise in UK banking practices, recently produced a deal-saving solution for us. As owner and CEO, I accord Neil and Ellis Jones the highest possible rating.” Our thanks again, to Neil."
Are you Ellis Jones Solicitors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Do not use Ellis Jones solicitors!!!! They're a money laundering company, owned by a dodgy judge!"
"Appalling company that offers terrible and wrong advice. Before you use Ellis Jones, please do your research first!"
"Grace Tyror and all the staff that I met or communicated with were excellent. The fees charged and attitude were also excellent. I have rarely come across any firm of solicitors that I would ever say anything nice about but this firm is the exception."
Ellis Jones Solicitors is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews