EpoxyMaster Reviews

of reviewers recommend EpoxyMaster
Read EpoxyMaster Reviews

About EpoxyMaster:

EpoxyMaster is your source for the finest in industrial epoxy floor coatings. The EpoxyMaster family of strong, durable floor coatings and related products are for indoor residential workshops, garage floors and for many other commercial and industrial applications. Our epoxy floor coatings are especially well suited for concrete floors and also provide extremely strong protection for wood and metal surfaces. We are the first to introduce industrial 100% solids epoxy floor coating kits to major international retailers and have successfully provided their valued customers with the highest quality and most complete do-it-yourself 100% solids industrial epoxy floor paint coating kits on the market today.

1-888-376-9954

info@epoxymaster.com

755 W. Big Beaver Rd., Suite 2020, ,

Tell us how EpoxyMaster made you happy
Great product. I do wish the DVD instructions were a little more clear, specifically on the squeegee application vs back rolling application. It’s helpful to buy a smal touch up kit with the original kit so you can trim the edges before mixing the larger kit. Trying to separate a small amount the larger kit seems infeasible. Also, the amount of material was deceiving and I panicked there would be enough. Keep spreading and it will work out. Overall the finish is great and I will use this again.
This came out better than what we expected. Looks great.
Not even two days of application and I can see the scratches on the floor, Top coat should have prevented it.
Good quality product, could have had faster shipping times. Looks amazing though once we got it all done.
My experience with Epoxy Master, was amazing. I love the color choice I picked. The product was easy to work with, delivered when I was expecting it. The customer service was amazing and helped me with some of the product I missed on my order helping me get it with the same shipment as the original order.
EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 11th July 2020 EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 11th July 2020 EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 11th July 2020
Our garage floor looks amazing ! It was transformed from raw cement to a beautiful clean finish. The epoxy was easy to use and went on smooth ! Couldn't be happier .
The written instructions and DVD made it easy. The final product was exactly what I wanted.
Epoxy Master is both easy to work with but truly satisfying. I'm happy to say I finished our project for the garage. And achieved the look I was going for.
EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 14th June 2020 EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 14th June 2020
Directions were clear and the floor turned out great!
My restaurant looks amazing thank you!!!
EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 4th June 2020 EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 4th June 2020
Coating looks really nice but it does not stay !!!! I have a 4500SF shop I did along with the clear !!!!! Over half of it is coming up after about a year It was new concrete I waited for cure time, ground floor with grinder, and muriatic acid cleaned also !!!! This is my shop at house so very minimal traffic !! Not happy with product
Epoxy master has the best customer service.. they actually call you to follow on you question.. if you have no experience Doing this before they will explain the process and help you👍👍
This product is awesome! Turned an old sink/vanity into a marble look and now going to use the sink instead of throwing it away. Will definitely buy more!
EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 19th May 2020 EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 19th May 2020
Tony and the staff were amazing. They answered my 100 questions, they were so friendly and guided me through the project. They were also very quick to get the product into my hands. They also helped me through the ordering process. I wanted to use multiple colors and they helped me figure out what was best/
EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 7th May 2020
Easy to install
Very pleased with the product.
Very pleased with product and service!!Concrete surface was very rough,used more product than expected.Had trouble reordering and was going to try again the next day.To my surprise your service rep called back unsolicited and resolved issues.Product worked very well!!
EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 29th March 2020 EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 29th March 2020 EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 29th March 2020
This kit works great. The instructions were easy to follow.i would definitely recommend this product!
EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 25th March 2020
The epoxy master product went on nicely and easily and left a good finish for a first timer who has never worked with epoxy. Their instructions and dvd were great making the install go smoothly. A few tips, use a spreader to distribute the paint chips I had one and chose not to use it and think my paint chip distribution is a little splotchy. Also make sure to fill cracks beforehand I didn’t fill in hairline cracks hoping the epoxy would fill them in and it didn’t do the best job of that.
The customer service was superb, they were there to answer any and all questions that I had. Application was pretty easy, only complaint I have is on the base coat it seems that the roller came apart and left pieces in the base coat. Therefore it was visible in the metallic coat. I figure I can sand them down and use the patch kit to cover what areas are still visible after putting the furniture in the room. This was my first experience with epoxy flooring and I am extremely pleased at the end result. I have already recommend EpoxyMaster to all my friends who have asked where I got the flooring and who did the work. They were shocked that I did it myself, but I told them it was that easy that the worst part was prepping the floor to apply.
EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 17th February 2020 EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 17th February 2020 EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 17th February 2020 EpoxyMaster 5 star review on 17th February 2020
EpoxyMaster is rated 4.81 based on 52 reviews