Escape Campervans Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Escape Campervans
Own Driver
"Great convenience to get outside and explore!"
(PDX) - Posted 2 days ago
"Une expérience inoubliable ! Véhicule de qualité et bien équipé avec un couchage pour 2 comfortable. Apres avoir parcouru quasi 5000 kms avec aucun soucis. Sautez le cap et allez y aucune chance d'être déçu sauf quand vous rendrez van 😉"
(LA) - Posted 4 days ago
"After spending $600 for a 7 day excursion I feel dissatisfied in my experience. Overall the van was in good shape for a 300,000 mile vehicle but it wasn't what I expected. Online and before booking I was shown pictures of new looking vans with new looking paint jobs and the van I received did not match. It had dents and scratches throughout. The inside table was unstable. The gas gauge was malfunctioning so I didn't know how much money to put into the vehicle to get it back to 3/4 full(which is what it was given to me as). I believe the gauge didn't function past the 3/4 line which would explain it being rented with that reading. Overall the vehicle drove well and the bed was comfortable however I feel like knowing beforehand the vehicle I was going to receive I wouldn't have rented. -Tyler"
(LA) - Posted 5 days ago
"Great Vans, great service"
(CAL) - Posted 6 days ago
"Tout simplement nous avons vécu une formidable expérience du début à la fin. Nous recommandons fortement les services d'escale Camper vans."
(LASV) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very practical solution for a road trip, especially when sleeping one night per destination. Vehicles new and well maintained with all amenities required."
(SEA) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Wonderful company! The van had everything we needed and ran perfectly. We had an awesome experience with Escape. Nice vans and great staff! No hassles and when they say"no worries", they mean it!!"
(SANFR) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"The van that we get, was a older one. The fridge to oppen and close was hard. In the front of the seats the car dashboard was broken. The van wasn‘t wash very well outside and windows. Inside it was okey. The guy was friendli and the instrunction good."
(SANFR) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"We had a fabulous two week trip in a Big Sur covering about 3400 miles (NY-Louisiana). The kitchen in the back was great and easy to work. It was really nice to have queen size bed. The van drove very well—more like a car than a big van."
(NY/NJ) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"we rented an escape campervan for a week-long trip to the canyons for a NY family of 4 and the entire experience was great - our camper #vice was in super shape, was dead easy to drive/park, had lots of storage space, and the pop-up roof tent was cool - the kitchen had all the gear we needed and the fridge was surprisingly good at keeping our chow cold - there was a bunch of other escape campervans on the road during our trip, so they must be doing something right - i’d definitely recommend ‘em to anybody who wants a fun and reliable way to do some serious glamping out west"
(PH) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Overall we had a great road trip with our Mavericks van. Positives: The driver’s seat was comfortable and the van is easy to handle. The van’s kitchen was well equipped and saved us a ton on restaurants. We are a family of 4 and we made breakfast and dinner daily. The roof sleeper was pretty comfortable. I am 6’3 and slept well although my toes stuck out of the back at times. Negatives: the interior bed is not even and very uncomfortable for adults. It breaks your back. The van is VERY thirsty so you spend a ton on gas."
(SANFR) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"They didn't give me the van I wanted and had reserved. They pushed me into a bigger model, which I did not want or reserve, and which was a more difficult to drive gas guzzler. They don't seem that interested in the customer's needs and preferences."
(LA) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"We had a wonderful time. Had everything we needed. Could have used an extra blanket for chilly nights."
(PH) - Posted 1 month ago
"The camper has just the level of comfort that is perfect for me. Not to much and just the things you need - perfect for camping. Service was great. Especially in the high season rates can get very very high though."
(ATL) - Posted 1 month ago
"Great service, and a wonderful experience. Highly recommend checking out the adventure you can find!"
(LASV) - Posted 1 month ago
"I absolutely had the time of my life. We were able to travel breezily everywhere in Southern California. Kitchen was easy to use. Rooftop sleeper was the best part. I'd love to travel in this again! Only one part-- they do need to hire more workers! Can see how hard they work, knowing it'd be more helpful if they had more staff as they couldn't answer my emails. Props to this cool business!"
(LA) - Posted 1 month ago
"This is was our 2nd time renting a van. I was disappointed this year because there were several things that I don’t believe should have been an issue for us. The van shook terribly when driving it at 60 mph, it had been in a previous accident and closing the very back doors was so difficult it often took 3x’s. I expressed concern at the Vegas pickup. Our frig kept going in and out of power and it was sunny-there must have been a disconnect someplace. Pillows were so thin that I almost wondered why we had them. When we take this type of trip again, I will be looking at other rentals. I’ve had very good service through Escape and want to mention that as a positive. Thank you for listening."
(LASV) - Posted 1 month ago
"Our family rented the Big Sur with the rooftop sleeper for our two girls (14 and 10) for an entire week of Spring Break fun! We took that van on a whirlwind trip around CO, NM, AZ and UT! It was awesome. The van provided everything we needed, from super comfy beds to the most amazing refrigerator! I was so happy I didn't have to take a cooler and dig around in melted ice to find my soggy food! I'd rent this van again for the refrigerator alone! The only thing this van didn't provide was a bathroom. But, never fear, my trusty husband brought that along with us in the form of a 5-gallon bucket with a seat, plastic bags, and a dedicated potty tent! All of us girl poopoo'd the idea before we left but soon after realized he was a genius and all gladly used the makeshift toilet! I highly recommend these vans. We had a blast watching people check us out as we drove by. We loved taking pictures of our van in amazing locations and Instagraming! This was an excellent experience! We will be back!"
(DEN) - Posted 1 month ago
"The vacantion with Escape Campervans was more than we could wanted, had 3 weeks with the van and no engine problem or a problem at all with the car, plus you can park where you want and have more flexibility regarding places you can sleep! This is exactly for people who want to Escape and have a different vacantion ( a better one ) ! The customer service was great from the beginning until drop-off, Sean is a great guy who helped with all we needed! All in one, thanks Escape Campervans for having this amazing idea with you cars and having so much options where you can chose so you can have the vacantion you want to!"
(SANFR) - Posted 1 month ago
"We loved Renting from Escape Campervans! Our family of 4 was comfortable for 8 days of chilly weather, traveling and camping in Utah. The kitchen was fantastic. The rooftop sleeper was cozy. Pick-up and drop-off were a breeze. Staff was helpful, friendly and patient. All around outstanding experience."
(LASV) - Posted 2 months ago