Escape Campervans Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Escape Campervans
Own Driver
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
"The staff at the Denver office were super nice and accommodating while being professional for our epic mother daughter trip. We traveled through Yellowstone and many folks asked us about the van and we told them it was great and the company was awesome"
(DEN) - Posted 5 days ago
"Unkompliziert und top"
(DEN) - Posted 6 days ago
"Escape Campervans is the best. We rented a Mavericks Camper Van from Las Vegas and made a roadtrip to the states. It was an amazing experience. Everybody was so friendly and helpful at the pickup. We loved our "Paint Spill" vehicle. Got so many compliments, it looks so so cool. The bed is really cozy, cooking works perfectly. I highly recomment Escape Campervans. We had the time of our lifes."
(LASV) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Vehicle in very good condition (No mecanic problem); Nice paint on the vehicle (At the museum of Anthropology of Vancouver, the director ask me if the beautifull vehicle is mine and if i am an Artist); Camping equipment functional and usefull."
(CAL) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"The van was great except for one thing: the sink didn't work! The manager in Calgary (Aaron) said it wasn't working when it was last returned, but that maybe if we try pumping the faucet, it might work..? Well, I tried doing that every day for 9 days, but never got it to work. Aaron did provide us with 3 gallons of water, which we never actually used to wash dishes, because it was so cumbersome. We ended up having to haul our dishes to the camp sink every morning and evening. It was just a bummer to pay all that money and not have everything be in working order....especially upon pick up!! And we weren't offered a discount or anything. Other than the sink issue, the van was great and I would highly recommend."
(CAL) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"We loved our experience with our Wildlife Escape Campervan. From the time we picked it up in Seattle until we returned 14 days later, we toured around Oregon and Washington and drove 2200 miles. It served us well. Since it was just the two of us and we weren't cooking, after all I was on vacation, we left the bed set-up which avoided tearing it down each morning and putting it back up each evening. The oil light came on while we were driving and we had to get a turn signal light replaced but a short stop at Knecht's Auto Parts and a quick oil change resolved those problems speedily and we were reimbursed for our expense when the campervan was returned. We have nothing but good things to say about Escape Campervans and the beautiful sights we saw around the Pacific northwest; the only bad thing is it all ended too soon."
(SEA) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"We loved our campervan experience. 3000 miles around Nova Scotia and Quebec's Gaspe peninsula, it handled the mountains and curves expertly. The solar fridge was icy cold. We brought a foam topper along for the bed since it is made up of several seat cushions but they were pretty comfy as well. I would definitely rent one again."
(NY/NJ) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"A great way to travel! My wife and I were able to see Oregon and Washington and the our Maverick never let us down! Up mountains and down to the coast, we had a blast!"
(PDX) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"We really liked our two weeks with Tony and everything with Escape Campervans was very easy."
(VAN) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Nous avons aimé voyagé avec le campervan car c’est un très bon concept. Cependant lorsque la température est très élévé (exemple dans l'Utah) il devient impossible de rester ou de dormir dans le van. Nous aurions souhaité un peu plus d’ustensiles de cuisine et un van un peu plus propre à la réception (saleté sous les sièges, poêle grasse, casseroles pas très bien nettoyée, beaucoup de poussière dans le véhicule, casier rangement non nettoyés) Par contre nous vous félicitons pour la réactivité dont vous avez fait preuve lors de l’incident « vidange du moteur a faire »."
(DEN) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"We loved the Escape Experience! We felt free as a bird with our sweet house on wheels. The van is superpractical and has all amenities you’ll need. Our matress was a bit off on one side but the crew was helpful and eager to fix it! We would definately recommend this adventurous and colourful experience!"
(PDX) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Everything was perfect. The van was great, and the service was uncomplicated, nice and efficient. We can recommend Escape without limitations. Just one thing: If you like to drink a glass of wine - bring your one one as there are only plastic cups... ;-) PS: Before you start your trip, do not forget to check what other campers left at the Escape premises (e.g. bear spray)."
(CAL) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Cannot recommend it. Despite the fact that the staff was friendly they were incapable of solving any issue. We had to live with non-functional important elements for 2 weeks just because of the fact that they were on the cheap side of maintenance. I would not recommend Escape Campervans if you need a reliable partner. We discussed with another person that rented also from them and had been stopped 7 times by the police because of expired registration. Not very professional."
(LASV) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Ce Van est fonctionnel, confortable et très joli. A 4 nous avions la place. Le seul bémol est le prix..."
(DEN) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"Dealt with the Seattle location only. Easy process for pick-up and return. Friendly staff. We took some food/kitchen supplies at pick-up, which helped us in the first few days. Campervan drew some attention while travelling, especially from the kids (they said it was "cool"). We had the Kid Fish van and although filling up the tank was a bit pricey, it travelled about 450-500 miles between fill-ups. I would definitely recommend this company should I be travelling out West in the near future."
(SEA) - Posted 4 weeks ago
"We enjoyed Millie very much! The van is fully equiped for a fun adventure. Driving with it was easy and smooth. Only the dishes were not all properly clean at the begining. We would definitely rent a van again. We already miss Millie ;-)"
(DEN) - Posted 1 month ago
"Our experience with Escape was far below expectations. My wife, daughter and I rented a Mavericks-level van called “High Noon”. The rear A/C did not work — in fact, it ran very hot, which meant the back of the van for my daughter was miserable in the Oregon desert in July. Also, the platform bed was not tight so the head portion kept collapsing. We were unable to use the van for its primary purpose and ended up using a tent. Quality control seems to be the big issue here — van was not only unreliable but also not well cared for. The product was neither suited to its purpose nor reliable for my family. Quality matters, even at the low end of the rental market. The van did have good power over hills and the rear refrigerator drawer was reliable."
(SEA) - Posted 1 month ago
"We rented a Big Sur Camper with rooftop tent as a Swiss family with 3 children. Perfect choice. Camping in Nationalparks and Hotel in Cities. Decent Italian Coffee due to small, but efficient kitchen. Pickup and return without problems. No sunday opening. Ford Transit had 47000 miles and was in top condition. Fuel consumption 14.7 mpg. Very recommendable. Thanks to the staff."
(SANFR) - Posted 1 month ago
"We drove around a dragon! How fun! Also, it was super convenient to have the beds and fridge to go. I'm sad we didn't use the kitchen more but it was nice for the moments that we did. The van was easy to drive, I even parallel parked it several times."
(DEN) - Posted 1 month ago
"Perfect Roadtour for a dream vacation in California and the Rocky Mountains. My German family had a blast. We will do it again soon!"
(LA) - Posted 1 month ago