Eversmart energy Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Eversmart energy

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Eversmart energy?

Tell us how Eversmart energy made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
"Similar to other reviewers. Contract was finished and received no contact about changing tariff. Decided to change to a new supplier and although sending several emails they just don't reply. They are also continuing to take a direct debit. I will get it sorted eventually but 0 points for customer service. I will be contacting https://www.ombudsman-services.org/ to complain about this company in due course."
Are you Eversmart energy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Appalling company. Take 2 weeks to reply to emails, online accounts don’t work. Nobody answers phone calls, when contract has come to an end despite notice given and no bills being sent (we are smart meter and direct debit) they have blocked our switch. Avoid at all costs"
"Like the other customers on here I too have had no access to my online account since my smart meter was installed. I can’t even see how much energy I’m using but the rate is cheap. Hope I’m not too far under for what I’m paying. Will tweet I think next !! Do not use . I haven’t tried to leave as on a fixed deal but can see it may no be straight forward when I do...."
"Similar experience to everyone else - can't access bills. Must admit this has only just started to happen - twice in the last 6 weeks and locked out for over a week at a time. Gremlins they tell me. Just initiated a move to someone else - one of the big 6 - fed up with the cheapscapes - get what you pay for I guess. Will soon see if my move gets blocked as per others."
"Dreadful company. No access to account at all now - they say they've changed their system but no email or details at all. I would move to another company but I'm in a year's contract."
"Absolutely terrible company. Same experience as the others on here. Unable to access any bills on the useless website since they installed the smart meter. Requests for bills have been ignored and after a year I suddenly got an email saying my direct debit had been cancelled with another one saying my direct debit had been set up at double my initial amount. There was no explanation why but looking at the monthly totals on the smart meter (which disappear at the end of the month) I suspected I hadn’t been paying enough. There was a months gap between the direct debits and hilariously I got an email from them during this gap of their own making complaining that the direct debit had been missed and asking me to contact them. Haha trying to contact them is a joke. It’s either impossible to get through or they haven’t got a clue. I’ve moved house so able to escape that way but I know there is money owed. Can I get a final bill out of them? Can I heck! Avoid this company like the plague."
"I've been with Eversmart for a year. 1) I've still never received a bill, even online - they cant arrange one and they cant explain why not. I've asked repeatedly for a bill over the past year but still not received any, not even a summary(sounds crazy but true). 2) I asked for a smart meter, they failed to turn up when agreed then cancelled appointments later on, I phoned them repeatedly over several months to try and arrange and they always said they'd phone back to give the date of installation but never called - at least 5 occassions. 3) They promised me a credit for not turning up but didn't give it to me. 4) Final straw: Upon leaving they "objected" to me switching to my new supplier as I had a small amount outstanding on my bill - even though they can increase the Direct Debit to cover this or bill me a final payment (which they'll have to do later on anyway). And I've still never received a bill from them, either by paper, email or on my online account !!!"
"That low monthly cost fixed direct debit that entices you to join will be allowed to grow into a debt that many will not be able to escape. Their software is regularly broken especially the mobile website, and should you wish to talk to someone they are always busy and have only recently offered to "hold your place in the queue and call you back", which usually happens after an hour.. Then we have the kicker, the Eversmart customer retentions strategy, If when you apply to switch suppliers, even if you are in any debt (such as our £26.04) they will object to your switch and block you. Once you have paid the outstanding amount (which will be invoiced anyway under supply contract) you should then wait and wait and wait for the message from their customer services department to be actioned by those who handle objections to do their thing, so far I have been "blocked" twice.. although there are no issues at all except for their inefficiencies.. The "call centre" has no more than 6 people in it btw.... go elsewhere people... go elsewhere... 4 months so far since I moved, still these morons have not closed my account - for the love of god people do not sign up to eversmart energy!!"
"Shockingly bad. No access to online account for the whole 2 years. Emails and phone calls just ignored. Avoid them like the plague!"
"Based in my horrendous experience, the worst Utilities company I have ever had the misfortune to encounter. I was unable to access my account for the whole 2 years I was with them and emails and phone calls were either unanswered or ignored."
"Very poor customer service. Website hardly works. No regular bills are issued. Overall dysfunctional setup."
Eversmart energy is rated 1.00 based on 11 reviews