Exquisite Crystals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Exquisite Crystals
Read Exquisite Crystals Reviews

About Exquisite Crystals:

We’re a small, family-owned company that packs a big punch. What started as a labor of love in 1999 is now a thriving business known throughout the crystal industry for its top-quality specimens and unflagging integrity.

With 20+ years under our belts, we use our expertise and experience to curate a magnificent inventory of thoughtfully sourced crystals from around the world. We also take great pride in delivering outstanding customer care and responsiveness.

Exquisite Crystals 5 star review on 21st October 2021
Exquisite Crystals 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Beth S
Exquisite Crystals 5 star review on 28th September 2021
Maria S
Lovely crystals and stones. I got some beautiful palm stones that I am very happy with in particular a large brown hematite that I was surprised by. I appreciate that everything is sourced ethically and completely authentic. No fakes! This is the real deal here. Thank you exquisite crystals
Posted 17 minutes ago
Absolutely beautiful Chlorite Quartz Crystal! Truly Exquisite & FAST shipping too! Thanks!
Always been pleased with my purchases from Exquisite Crystals. My most recent Malachite/Azurite pendant is stunning. The items always arrive quickly and are packaged so well. No broken tips in these boxes!
The black moonstone slab I received was more beautiful than I expected. The shimmer of color that radiates off of it is AMAZING. Thank you so much for all that you do in supplying your customers with beautiful gems. Also, the packaging was fabulous as well as a great appreciation for the extra small crystal that was also added to the package. Thank you! RW
Very nice cluster of amazonite crystals. Shipped fast as a jet.✈️🐱👍
Very good assortment of awasome crystals. They also ship in a very timely fashion.
The best crystals in the world are sold here. I highly recommend Exquisite Crystals.
Crystals were all beautiful as advertised. Delivery was extremely fast AND I HELPED PLANT 15 TREES! How awesome is that?! So great!
Lovely
Very good quality and prices.
Opened my box from Exquisite Crystal's and I was awestruck! My crystal was exactly as pictured and described on their website! Their prices are competitive and their philosophy is like mine. Their website is easy to navigate as well! They made my day! Don't hesitate to make a purchase!
I love Exquisite Crystals! It's my go-to for crystal buying. They ship fast, secure (no chips or breaks in anything I've gotten.) I truly love their high quality selection and reasonable prices.
Thank you for the bonus pyrite💛 great shipping time and everything came in one piece.
Very nice piece and great service thanks!
This is my third order from Exquisite Crystals and I could not be more happy :) The selection is amazing and I love that you see exactly what you will receive with each listing...I always get exactly (or better!) than what I expected-and I consistently enjoy the free extra goodies they include with each order...I have given some of what I have ordered as gifts and they have made others so happy too-thank you for such a great experience every time!
I knew I wanted to give my daughter a special gift for her birthday. She is very interested in healing crystals. I found Exquisite Crystals on the internet and was happy to see they are located in the United States. I needed help in choosing the right crystal so I just called them up. The guy who answered was very helpful in helping me with selecting a crystal and completing the transaction. I received an email the same day that my package was sent. My daughter is loving her crystal. We will definitely be shopping with Exquisite Crystals again. Thanks.
I'm very happy with my purchase. Everything is just as pictured on the website.
The gemstones are as advertised, excellent quality and well presented on arrival. I would have no hesitation in recommending Exquisite crystals gemstones. Once you start using a authentic gemstone from EC and not something from Amazon, you will notice a massive difference in the affect they have. Its like never knowing you were driving a Chevrolet and then all of sudden you get a brand new Corvette. Quality makes the difference at EC.
Beautiful products! They came in quickly and more beautiful than expected. Well packaged and labeled. I also got a free surprised gift with my order. Love, love, love!
The best place to buy wonderful stones!I trust them tremendously & NEVER felt misled.They also have GREAT prices.
Exquisite Crystals is rated 4.92 based on 90 reviews