Facedoodled Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Facedoodled
4PM
4PM

Tell us how Facedoodled made you happy

"Joke of a company, picture I ordered was terrible and they wasn’t interested In correcting it, refused a refund, £93 wasted. Avoid avoid avoid"
Are you Facedoodled? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Appalling service ! Waited 48 days for a personalised drawing for my brothers wedding gift. They told me 10-15 days. Contacted facedoodled numerous of times to be lied to continuously. They only sent my picture because i opened up a claim with Paypal! Then i was sent a photo copy of the picture not even the original. I paid £80 for a personalised picture not a photocopy. Not only that it was 3 weeks past my brothers wedding and i even had the date put on the picture! They are a waste of time! They ignore you, They lie to you, they dodge any questions that need answering! I have never dealt with anyone quite like this!! They are out to do one thing and that is rip people off!!!!!! Stay Clear!!!! Waste of Time !!! Will never ever order from this appalling company again."
Facedoodled is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews