Facedoodled Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Facedoodled

How would you rate Facedoodled ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Facedoodled in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Appalling service ! Waited 48 days for a personalised drawing for my brothers wedding gift. They told me 10-15 days. Contacted facedoodled numerous of times to be lied to continuously. They only sent my picture because i opened up a claim with Paypal! Then i was sent a photo copy of the picture not even the original. I paid £80 for a personalised picture not a photocopy. Not only that it was 3 weeks past my brothers wedding and i even had the date put on the picture! They are a waste of time! They ignore you, They lie to you, they dodge any questions that need answering! I have never dealt with anyone quite like this!! They are out to do one thing and that is rip people off!!!!!! Stay Clear!!!! Waste of Time !!! Will never ever order from this appalling company again."
Facedoodled is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews