Factorypure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Factorypure

Tell us how Factorypure made you happy
Duromax 13000 watt generator handles my whole house. Very pleased with the ordering process and follow up from the company.
Customer service was quick to address my questions. The freight carrier came by a date late but FactoryPure straightened it out and got the unit delivered.
Price - great Service - great
The product was out of stock everywhere and factorypure came through. Thank you!
They sell refurbished items at almost exactly the same cost as new. Mavic Mini Refurb $374 new on Amazon $399 and their Refurb only came with a Controller New on Amazon has controller two extra batteries and case. Mavic 2 Zoom Refurb $1,139 new on Amazon $1299
Quick shipping, knowledgeable staff. It took a week or so for the product to arrive.
If I could leave a negative number I would. Ordered a Generac Transfer Switch. Box was a bit crushed, opened it and everything was AOK. Decided within the 30 day return period that I wanted a large Transfer Switch so I contact them. 20% restocking plus an unknown amount they determine because I opened the box. Don't forget to add shipping. 20+Shipping+Unknown amount = screw job. I will be selling it on ebay and purchasing a replacement from a competitor that understands customer service. BEWARE.
Don’t buy from here box came for a Cummings P 4500 I inverter generator look like there was a hole in the box battery was out all the doors were off look like somebody took it apart already couldn’t get it started did what I was supposed to and called the one 900 number on the gas cap that said will make it right they told me to contact factory pure vac factory pure vac told me to call Cummins back so I played this game back-and-forth when they were telling me to loosen the gas cap maybe it’s an altitude issue finally they gave me the number for Cummings locally they told meIt could be 2 to 3 weeks for parts but you would have to bring it down here for us to investigate ask for a refund they said no that Cummings had to take care of everything but when you paid this much it should work out of the box or they should be helpful to help you figure out what’s going on not well that’s not our problem you on the machine
Son unos estafadores . Roban dinero no te envían nada que funcione bien. Me dieron de hacer un reemplazo y estoy esperando tuve que comprar otro y vino defectuoso. No me quieren devolver mi dinero ni hacerse responsables ni factory pure ni Lifan la compañía del generador. Estafadores
Everyone is a friend when you buy something but how about customer service? They are rude and very unprofessional. If you return something hopefully you not are lucky like me and wait a month to get a refund back to your credit card. Yep that is not including 15% restocking charge and other fees they get you for. Good luck and hopefully you are not one like me !
I went on line for a beach wagon. I found what I thought was a good item that also came with an aluminum pole for the beach chairs. The cost 189.76. When the item came in it just had the aluminum pole. When I inquired about the cart I was told the cost of the aluminum pole is 189.76 That wasn't the pic when they presented the item on line. I kindly asked to return the item. Their policy is 15% return fee plus shipping & handling. I was floored. Really this company is charging 189.76 for an aluminum pole. Clearly customer service needs to step up it's game.. They should 1st represent the item more clearly and refund this item in full.
Im sure your review are fake your serrviceis to bad to receive good review
Complete bogus experience. Ordered, took my money and had me confirm with an email I wanted the item. Then nothing. When enquiring it was supposedly with the manufacturer and they would notify me when it shipped or so. Over a week later I spot a charge back to my card. Nothing o. The order or explanation. When I leave an online review on the fact that I was left hanging without explanation and over a week of sitting on an order the service team sends a snotry email that I "couldn't have called them for an update?". Dude, you sent my money back. Dude, you never updated me. Dude, I enquired days before and was told its all wonderful. Anyways, bad experience and very poor tone and approach to customer service.
Okay so I bought a refurbished drone. Originally I was going to buy new bit at like 300$ off I said what the hell. It's amazing. I've only had it around 5 months but I fly it a few times a month and the camera is legit.
Factorypure is rated 2.60 based on 15 reviews