Far North Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Far North Rentals
Own Driver
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read Far North Rentals Reviews
Ken was a joy to correspond with, my whanau and I highly recommend Far North Rentals
Great customer service. Clear communication, very straightforward contract. Friendly and helpful.
Great service and competitive pricing. Clean tidy well maintained vehicle.
Easy to arrange plus complete pickup and drop off. Good deal for the price paid. Would use again. Thanks!
Was very pleased with the service
Great value and friendly service. Only thing that would have given another star was a new front wiper blade, as it was a bit worn out.
very good service love it
We hired a great car which helped us get around northland. Would definitely use Far North Rentals again
Friendly staff who went out of their way to help me with a rental car. Thanks Bob!
Everything was smooth with delivery, communication and the car itself.
Very organised and extremely helpful, car was clean and reliable.
Really friendly and welcoming staff - always refreshing than dealing with those large, chain retailers. The car was excellent and did the job for us, well priced for our trip. Would recommend to anyone :)
Such lovely friendly people Ruth and Brian are! I felt very welcome. The car was so easy to drive and I really enjoyed my time revisiting the Far North. Thanks for your help. Ann Moore Blenheim
Bob was amazing to deal with, he texted me on the first day of rental as my flight couldn't land but was there to meet me the following and brought the car around for me. The car was perfect for what I needed.
From pre-booking to pick up and drop off Far North Rentals was superb We had a group of 7 but at short notice FNR were able to accommodate even though the people mover was in high demand. Customer focussed service was outstanding very rare anywhere these days. I would have no hesitation using their services again next time we are in the region. Thankyou Far North Rentals. Can't leave details as I do not use Instagram.
Thank you so much for making my car repair so much easier. It was a piece of cake and just lovely how they would go an extra mile for you. Would definitely recommend and use again if needed.
Great car, great service, great price. What more can I say !
Excellent service Guy in the desk was very helpful and friendly Would definitely use you guys again well done Thanks for your great service Peter and Rosie
Pleasant people to deal with.Car in very tidy and clean condition
Perfect service at the desk and a good car. Pity it spoke Japanese. Others might be frustrated by it.
Far North Rentals is rated 4.90 based on 316 reviews