Far North Rentals Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Far North Rentals
Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Fantastic service and great people who support their local community."
"I was very pleased with the service I received. Within a matter of minutes, once it was established that a car was available (no previous booking), every important detail was explained, a brief operation of the car, it’s main features, my destination and how to get there, plus key return. Excellent service and very nice manner."
"Absolutely marvellous service. Vehicle was great. And yes we would definitely recommend Far Notth Rental to anyone and everyone. In future for our family we will definitely be back to hire from use again. Thanks Sonny/Frances Tangira"
"I hired one of their 12 seat vans, which was lovely to drive and very comfortable. I would definitely use them again."
"I rented from them while my car was being repaired. They delivered the car to the Workshop which helped me get to work on time."
"Very easy to deal with. The staff were very helpful."
"Great service, very helpful & easy to deal with. I would highly recommend them."
"By far the best rental experience I have had to date. They really went out of their way to assist and their prices were very competitive."
"Excellent service and equipment."
"We were able at 76 to hire a car to have it delivered and returned to the Hotel at the Bay of Islands. Great drive around the Far North and lovely helpful company. Will be back . David BW"
"The people at Far North Rentals have always been able to have a car ready for us each year with pick ups and drop offs that work for our traveling schedule.It is an effortless way to enjoy the beauty of New Zealand from the comfort of a car. If there have been any issues, they have repaired or replace the vehicle without any interruption to our vacation. You will not get a better deal for the quality of service and dependability of transportation than Far North Rentals. That is way we have rented from them for the past 6 years. Susan and Steve West"
"Excellent contact and service from Opua marina office."
"Fantastic, went the extra mile to ensure our vehicle was waiting at the Auckland Airport to meet us, we were six hours late due flight cancellations. Also ran an efficient shuttle from Kaitaia to Cape Reinga."
"Excellent service picked up car late as for a night shift job dropped back at 4am, no problem will use again."
"Extremely happy with car and service we received from far north rentals.Thank you again. Chris Moresby"
"It’s a great marina, well maintained with very friendly and helpful staff. The facilities are The only two issues we had is that they charge to use hot water in the showers, but since you are also charged a live aboard fee this seems excessive. Plus the rubbish collection is not fit for purpose, often with overflowing bins!"
"Rental was reliable, what we wanted and staff very helpful and friendly"
"Great people, great service and a very good car at a reasonable price! Would go with the company again."
"This company was very obliging, willing to go beyond the norm to help us. Hiring cars in Northland is not that easy as the companies are not national entities, and relocating their cars is not what they want, but these guys found ways around this by offering exceptional services."
"Great Service."