Far North Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Far North Rentals
Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Far North Rentals Reviews
The car was excellent. Economical and reliable, second only to the service.
Easy and friendly!
Very happy with the service, value for money, prompt response to a minor problem with the car, would use them again.
We would use this company again. An easy check in process and a warm welcome at arrival . Easy to deal with.
The service was excellent the staff were very helpful and the vehicle was clean and tidy
Excellent service, very good value for money and lovely to deal with.
Very helpful and even delivered the car to our hotel in Paihia.
Ex service, no hassles
We were very pleased with the cheerful and responsive service when we picked up the car. The car we did hire was well-groomed and ideal for our requirements. Thank you Far North Rentals for making our trip to the far north so memorable.
Friendly staff made collecting & returning car easy. Rattle in drivers door needs to be fixed. Otherwise a very pleasant experience.
Staff were very friendly. Service was easy and quick and they were very accomodating to our needs
Great car and service from the Team at Far North Rentals
Bob, I really appreciate you taking calls in the weekends, coming late Sunday to sort a car for me , and reshuffling me into something suitable for work, 10/10 Regards graham
I was delighted with our car rental. The hand over process was friendly and efficient, the car ideal for the three of us and very economical on fuel. the entire hire process was seamless. I will certainly use the company on my next trip to the Far North and thoroughly recommend them.
Sandy
I rent cars on a regular basis all across New Zealand. Far North Rentals offer the quickest and most efficient pickup of anyone I deal with.
I found them to be very friendly. The car was clean, comfortable and very economic. I would recommend Far North Rentals to anyone coming to Kerikeri Airport.
Great service thanks and a really well priced car. Highly recommended
Very good service - car as expected, clean, comfortable and very economical. Appreciate the quick response to our cancelling and then rebooking at late notice (Covid lockdown related). Couldn't have been easier pick up and return. Thanks!
A lovely, clean car that was really easy to drive. Service was superb, making pick up and drop off easy. Will definitely use again.
Great Service, delivered vehicle to the Kaitaia Airport for collection - only recommendation would be that they check and change the wipers frequently- the vehicle i had may as well have not had any wipers as they were in such a dire state and made it really difficult to see clearly
Far North Rentals is rated 4.91 based on 285 reviews