Far North Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Far North Rentals
Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Far North Rentals Reviews
Excellent service and nice and friendly staff member

To our go to man himself, BOB!!! amazing services and thank you for your Superb professionalism. We at QRC absolutely love you! Thank you again for continuously being amazing.
Easy to book online and reasonable prices. Friendly and helpful services when pickup and car runs perfectly!
Easy to deal with. Very clean and economical car. I would definitely hire from them again.
Efficient service. The vehicle was well presented and met our needs. Would definitely use again.
Thanks
Easy and reliable service
Car was great and plug in GPS maps worked well for an old model which I was made aware of when picking up the car.
Got a bit wet dropping off the car due to the storm at the time maybe a courtesy umbrella would of helped but also might have got wrecked
All in all a great experience
Mikr
They did a great deal for us at short notice. Service was excellent and very easy to deal with. Will definitely use them again.
Highly recommended - great service and a good price
Thank you "Far North Rentals", the service we received from the gentleman sitting at the desk of "Far North Rentals" was miharo. The paper work was ready for us to complete, his professional service was exceptional. Directions clear and precise.
I would not hesitate recommending "Far North Rentals" to other businesses.
Very easy to deal with. The best car rental company I have ever used.
Great service for a good price, would definitely be using them in the future.
Excellent service. Would highly recommend.
Tena rawa atu koe Ken. Luggage trailer needs a spare tyre & extra link of the chain to attach to the tow bar.
Excellent service, I would highly recommend this company.
Easy to deal with via website and in person.
Vehicle was great .
Very Happy with the great service I got when hired a rental from Far North Rentals when my car broke down.
They delivered it to where I was staying and then they picked it up from where I was picking up my car. So friendly and went out of there way to give me great service.
The car was very comfortable and nice to drive. Economical with the petrol too! Only too happy to recommend Far North Rentals to friends and whanau
Requested car at 10pm one night for last minute trip, was confirmed when I woke up around 6am the next day - fantastic! Very simple, easy and friendly transfer from Ken. Great Honda Fit, very clean and tidy. Easy and no hassle - would highly recommend.
We have used FNR many times and have always been impressed by the great service. Offen we need a vehicle at super short notice, and just one phonecall and the guys make it happen, even on weekends & out of hours. Pick-up & drop-off is so simple, and the vehicles are always in immaculate condition. Forget the rest and give these guys a go, you won't be dissapointed.
Thanks Guys!
Gordon, Kerikeri
Efficient, friendly, easy. And a great car! Many thanks.
Far North Rentals is rated 4.92 based on 183 reviews