Far North Rentals Reviews

of reviewers recommend Far North Rentals
Own Driver
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Far North Rentals Reviews
VERY GOOD. a friend recommends them, as was short notice and as a tourist and last min and a one way ie drop or not return to the same place,
great car, relax and fun, sorry for delay big time as been over a year.
highly recommended.. again sorry for the late response and please use these guys as they a family and local business
Eddie Voller from west Sussex England
Very friendly helpful service from Bob.
Every thing went well and the Honda Fit was nice to drive. Only 1 minor problem was that I didn't know that the automatic key unlocked the doors as I approached the car, which left me concerned that I thought I couldn't lock the car. Oh, modern technology.
Far North Rentals was great. The car was great, service great, and priced competitively. I had to change my return time--no problem. Receipt emailed timely and without any prompting on my part. While the "big" agencies are frequently without cars, FNR was ready to go and it was painless. Seriously consider this alternative.
Excellent Service @ Kerikeri Airport. Affordable. Highly Recommended! 🌻
Nice and friendly and had everything prepared! :)
Wouldn't hesitate to use Far North Rentals again. Really helpful and accommodating. Great service, thanks.
Great friendly service and what's more important very reliable cars. We have been using the service for five or six years and highly recommend them!
Friendly family feel to the company and a good multi-day rental rate. Expect the car to be a Japanese import, so deciphering the sound system is a bit of a mish.
Really easy, really helpful and great value.
Very quick&efficient service. Had a great Toyota Corolla...no issues what so ever.
Great service and communication. Very friendly staff. Thanks!!!
A concise outfit with clarity on what they need from you to assess the possible options. I was given tailored choices that suited my business needs, it was clear Richard understood what those were. A great company to deal with.
Everything went smoothly from collection of the car at the airport to returning it some days later. Nice car; friendly staff; competitive rates.
Great service, easy to arrange and very helpful and friendly, thanks.
I've been dealing with Far North Rentals for several years now. Never had a problem! The cars are always just right for my purposes and are good value. They're clean and tidy and Far North is a very easy company to work with. - Al Fone Christchurch
Far North Rentals - Ken and Bob presented excellent customer service, from administrative responsibilities to delivering the vehicles for pick up. An amazing people who gave expression of manaakitanga.
The vehicles were immaculate, spacious and safe, that gave expression of Kaitiakitanga. Far North Rentals cared for their customers health and safety.
Thank you Far North Rentals you are amazing.
We've rented from Far North on both visits to the Bay of Islands. We'll go with them on our next trip up there too. Friendly accommodating staff.
No hassle pick up and drop off at the airport. Friendly service
Pretty good. I didnt get told or read about the drop off key box and waited in queue for awhile. Im someone who doesn't rent car very often so it wasn't on my radar. Maybe mention that the box exists for people.
Far North Rentals is rated 4.93 based on 137 reviews