Fashion World Reviews

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Fashion World Reviews

Griffin House, 40 Lever Street

Tell us how Fashion World made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
I have purchased all sorts of products from Fashion World never had a problem. Good quick delivery when u need it & good quality fashion wear. I always pay just a little over minimum on time. Rey happy with this company
My wife open an account got 500 credit limit place an first order Christmas presents 350 placed second order was accepted chk next day order cancelled with drew the credit with out a word and have sent a letter asking for full payment and I no other family members that it has happen to the let you get into debt then stop the account stay away
I've been a customer for a long time now but trying to speak to someone is getting difficult it seems I can only talk to someone from a call centre to discuss my account.
Opened an account with fashion world, applied for a credit account, was accepted for £125 credit limit. I then browsed the sight placed an order to get 30% discount on first order, everything went through fine received an email confirming my order. Then I log back into my account and find that my credit limit has been removed and my orders cancelled but no email to explain what had happened, all of this happened with in 5 minutes. If this is how they treat new customers I wouldn't touch them with a barge pole disgusting. It's a shame I had to give them 1 star to write this review because if I had the choice I wouldn't have given them any stars.
Would give 0 stars. My monthly bill is 50 pounds 47 of that is interest. Asked them for help they said tough and said it will be like this for years. So my 1200 pound bill which I know I shouldn't have done but it was all necessaties. I did expect some interest but not that much. Learnt my lesson the hard way.
I place my order, most items arrived in a timely fashion, most was returned as they were to stretchy for me, I paid in full for what I kept, when I received my statement i have been charged £10.59 interest! and £14.50 for what I don't know. Making what I considered should have been a zero balance showing as £25.09. Asking me for a minimum payment of over £4.00. I asked customer service why I had received theses charges and what they are for, I was told just to wait for my next statement as they didn't know!!! I am now worried they are going to affect my credit score. I did ask to speak to a manager but surprise surprise no-one was available.. So I am left angry, worried about my credit score and completely in the dark as to why they want £10.59 interest, and what they want £14.50 for. There was no items for this exact amount in my order.
Brilliant company, I have been shopping with fashion world now for a few years, never had any complaints, if you phone up the customer service team is always helpful, I love the clothes, but I do rate there bedding is exceptional value , made well , . But they can't please everyone, but I'm one happy customer.
I ordered i didnt receive they said they would refund me they did then took the refund back and told me to fill in a form that i had to pay to send off stamp and envelope...disgusting and the common customer service advisors attitude absolutely despicable.
Thiefs stole money from my account! Purchased items back in March they were lost in transit receievd a refund after a week of chasing. Get sent a letter to confirm items never recieved, sign it and pay to send it back. To then find yesterday they have stolen the money from my bank for the items. Complaints phone line is like talking to a robot. Customer service through email just repeat themselves and tell you the situation over and over. I now have to wait over 2 weeks to get my money back from this thieving company.
Fast delivery. Good quality. Would definitely use again.
Shop here all the time have no complaints and excellent service dont shop much any where else .
I love how fashion world keeps you updated every step of the way, with emails and texts.
Fast delivery fab items
I love Fashion World. Clothes for curves and they fit perfectly. I would recommend Fashion World to other curvy ladies as anything that I have purchased from them has been great value for money.
Very good quality products and quick delivery easy to use checkout and good customer service
Perfect fitting bras and knickers and hassle free returns! A nice variety of bigger ladies sizes and even some fab deals on purses. Will be using again.
Delivery in time fast
They sizes are not true to size at all. They come up small
Bought a beautiful dress for my sister in laws wedding. It was almost perfect but it was slightly bug. I sent it back and ordered another smaller size and 3 weeks late it still hadn't come. I had no communication from the company or delivery company and had to find something last minute for the wedding.
clothers fashion and a good price
Fashion World is rated 3.45 based on 20 reviews