FC&A Publishing Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend FC&A Publishing

About FC&A Publishing : Welcome to FC&A Publishing! For over 45 years, our company has had the privilege of helping people across the nation.

As a leader in the marketing and publishing industry since 1969, we specialize in non-fiction, self-help publications. We love to discover the latest and greatest information in a variety of categories such as healthy living, household and gardening, money-saving, computer know-how and so much more!

We have sold over 28 million copies of our best-selling books, over 4 million of our clinically proven Pain Relief Rub, and over 1 million of our popular Age-Away Cream – and we’re just getting started!

Our mission is to improve the lives of every person we touch, one book at a time!

Tell us how FC&A Publishing made you happy

"I believe this is my final purchase from FC&A Publishing. The information in the book is not what I expected. Then I ended up on their email list and have received way too many “opportunities” to purchase more. I believe I’m done."
We regret you are not 100% pleased with our product, Uncommon Solutions for Common Everyday Problems.

We thank you to return the book for a full refund by calling our Customer Department at 1-800-226-8024 Monday through Friday 9am to 8pm EST. One of our specialists will send you a shipping label.

Thank you for giving our book a try. We hope you will consider us again in the future.
"A valuable tool and trough of advice."
"Very informative book but cost is little more than I expected. I will buy fc&a books on ebay at lower cost."
"Yes, I have received the book Sitting Pretty with Grandma's Food Fixes, which was a nice way for False Advertising with that Title. However, there is nothing in it that I have read for many years, and would like to know 'where' do I send it back to? There was no form for that, so I assume I send it back to FC&A in Peachtree--right? I have 21 days to look at it , and I got it on Feb, 12th"
We apologize for the recent confusion with your orders.

Our records indicate the following:

Order #905610499

Grandma’s Miracle Food Fixes - Hard cover
Received request to preview on 2/4/19 in the mail
Delivered: 2/12/19
$39.99 Balance Due

If you wish to return an order, you will need to call our Customer Department at 1-800-226-8024 Monday through Friday 9am to 8pm EST. One of our specialists will send you a shipping label.
"I have already used a couple ideas and they worked, great book"
"I found many places in the book to be penny pinching without full knowledge. Especially the insurance advice. Insuring a small child is very inexpensive and you can buy plans that are very low with up to 6 times during the persons life when they can add insurance coverage. I have seen little ones uninsurable before they were 10. It is very sad. I would not recommend this book."

"Outdated and very dated information that most people know already and all of which is available for free on the internet. I did not learn 1 thing. Also some very incorrect information."
We regret you are not 100% pleased with our product, Sitting Pretty On a Fixed Income.

"I received my order just as they said it would come. All the bonuses were included just as advertised. The book is proving to be very helpful,, lots and lots of good ideas for saving money in so many ways. I was very pleased to learn that they are Christians as well. I am very pleased with my purchase"
"There are a lot of helpful tips in this book. Glad I got it"
"QUICK FIXES FOR EVERYONE I GIVE THE BOOK 5 STARS"
"It wasn't as good as i hoped, but it was ok though."
"We haven't had time to completely review our books yet, but we have scanned them and it looks like they will be very informative."
"Yesterday I gave a poor review because I had not received what I ordered. Guess what, later in the day it arrived in the mail and I can now say I am happy after looking at the material and would order again !"
"I would love to give a good review but as of yet have not received what I ordered !"
Thank you for your recent order. We regret the delivery is taking longer than you had anticipated.

Generally, you should expect to receive your order 10 – 14 days after it is received. All orders are shipped via the United States Postal Service.

Our records show your most recent order is scheduled for delivery today which we recognize is longer than usual. We trust this is an isolated incident.

Should you require faster shipping in the future, Priority shipping is available through our website at check-out or Customer Service at (800) 226-8024.
"A good friend introduced us to this company a couple of years ago. We have used them ever since. No problems ordering on line."
"a great place to buy books and fast delivery will buy from again."
"wonderful product, reasonable price."
"I NEVER RECEIVED MY BOOKS AND HOW CAN I GIVE A REVIEW. I CONTACTED YOUR COMPANY AND I NEVER GOT AN ANSWER. RETURN MY MONEY OR I WILL GIVE A BAD REVIEW."
US Postal Service records show your order was shipped on January 2, 2019 and delivered on January 8, 2019.

If you need further assistance, please call our Customer Service Department at 1-800-226-8024 Monday -Friday 9am to 8pm EST.
"Delivered as promised and as advertised. Very pleased."
"This is the first time I ordered from this Company and I was impressed every step of the way. I ordered off Amazon, not from their website (don't know if they even have one), but I received my book in a timely manner, well packaged for shipping and it came in perfect condition. Thank you and if I am in need of other books, etc. I will check out your selection. Thank you!!"
FC&A Publishing is rated 4.35 based on 169 reviews