FC&A Publishing Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend FC&A Publishing

About FC&A Publishing : Welcome to FC&A Publishing! For over 45 years, our company has had the privilege of helping people across the nation.

As a leader in the marketing and publishing industry since 1969, we specialize in non-fiction, self-help publications. We love to discover the latest and greatest information in a variety of categories such as healthy living, household and gardening, money-saving, computer know-how and so much more!

We have sold over 28 million copies of our best-selling books, over 4 million of our clinically proven Pain Relief Rub, and over 1 million of our popular Age-Away Cream – and we’re just getting started!

Our mission is to improve the lives of every person we touch, one book at a time!

Tell us how FC&A Publishing made you happy

"This Age-Away Cream is a wonderful moisturizer. I have been using this for about 10 years. I am 65 years old and people think I’m in my late 30’s!!! Part of my secret is fabulous genes and the other secret to my looking so young, Along with diet and exercise, is Age-Away Cream! Drinking lots of water to keep yourself and your skin hydrated is also excellent. I have been exceptionally pleased with this product. It goes on smoothly and moisturizes all day without any greasy feel.....and I have oily skin. I get compliments all day about how fresh my face looks."
"Very informative information"
"Very informative. Easy to read. Love your bible bookmark"
"Have not read books yet but I am looking forward to digging into them when I get a chance. I am very satisfied with the service I received with this company. Thank you."
"I find it a bit boring, so vowed to myself to read a little but each day."
Hi Cora,
It looks like you purchased our "Sitting Pretty On a Fixed Income: 1,001 Personal Finance Secrets for Seniors." We hope that after reading more you find it helpful and more appealing to read. If you still are unsatisfied with the book please contact customer service at 1-800-226-8024.

Thanks,
Amanda
"EXCELLENT!!!"
"I've used this cream for several years. At first things improved. Now I'm just holding steady at what is probably my best level possible at my age - 73 - without more drastic (and probably futile) measures!"
"This is an excellent product. I was disappointed the the jars were a little scant. This shipment the jars were not nearly full. I know it is supposed to be by weight, but compared to past shipment there was less face cream in these jars. Also it was a little higher in price than the last shipment. I use it and have for a long time and recommend it to my friends."
"The book doesn’t cover any apple informatiom"
Hi Herman,
Sorry to hear that the book isn’t what you thought. I noticed that you purchased two computer books. The World’s Easiest Computer Book, has information about smartphones including mentions of the iPhone. It also goes over the Apple TV. However, if you are looking for Apple OS specifically, it doesn’t go over that. The other book you purchased was EASY iPhone, Windows 10, and Facebook for Seniors. This does have a full chapter specifically on Apple OS X along with a chapter for Windows. Much of the information written in these books are cross platform helpful tips and not specifically Apple, PC, Android, etc.

All of our books have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So, if either of these books or book is not what you expected you can return them. If you have any questions about the return process please call customer service at 1-800-226-8024. Also, please let me know what you were looking for so we can include it in our next computer book.
"Great experience."
"FC&A Publishing has many helpful source books for various subjects."
"I can't rate FC&A yet because the Postal first lost the package in Nevada, then sent it 500+ miles from the proper destination. When I received the package it was flat and empty in a bag that said we care, the post office. I am wanting to reorder but I won't if the only shipping is from usps. Than ks Gordon"
"I have found it easy to fine the topic I am looking for and follow the directions."
"The book about yard and garden is very good in that it gives many good ideas on how to combat pests, bugs, and weeds. Things I have a lot of problems with. Thank you for all the information."
"In my 80's and have used for the past 3 yrs. I receive compliments often regarding my "nice" skin...I'm also told often that I "don't look my age", which makes me feel good. I feel that this is a great product...that Is why I just re-ordered it...again...! Betty Andress Parrish, FL"
"FC&A sent my Age-Defying Face Cream quickly, and I love this product. It is a great value."
"I am most happy with the prompt & reliable shipping when I place an order."
"My 91 year old mother uses your product and like it. What I am most frustrated with about your company is your marketing. I have asked you to stop sending her mail as she is not capable of making sound decisions yet she still receives mail. Additionally, now that I am ordering for her, I find 2 emails from you within 45 minutes of each other. Your marketing is overboard and it's frustrating as well that you offer 3 items for slightly over the cost of 2. Since she is 91 I prefer to order one item at a time, yet I end up ordering 3 and then have to make a trip to get it to her, plus it isn't as fresh. If I could get my mother to try something else, I would certainly do so."
"This book was very helpful to me."
"Cream rub helps for arthritis when you rub on joints"
FC&A Publishing is rated 4.43 based on 132 reviews