FC&A Publishing Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend FC&A Publishing

About FC&A Publishing : Welcome to FC&A Publishing! For over 45 years, our company has had the privilege of helping people across the nation.

As a leader in the marketing and publishing industry since 1969, we specialize in non-fiction, self-help publications. We love to discover the latest and greatest information in a variety of categories such as healthy living, household and gardening, money-saving, computer know-how and so much more!

We have sold over 28 million copies of our best-selling books, over 4 million of our clinically proven Pain Relief Rub, and over 1 million of our popular Age-Away Cream – and we’re just getting started!

Our mission is to improve the lives of every person we touch, one book at a time!

How would you rate FC&A Publishing ?

"This book has answers to almost everything! Extremely helpful. Thank you so much!!"
"very helpful book to have in your home."
"My wife has fibromyalgia and arthritis and had used pain rub for a couple of years, she changed to another herbal based product which was more expensive, I believe over time you develop somewhat of an immunity to any product, so she has returned to pain rub, and is having good results."
Cornelia S
Verified Buyer
"kitchen table book 2 is a very valuable source of information regarding achieving and maintaining a good state of health based on scientific data.We are in possession of volume one as well and we consider volume two a successful addition,completing admirably the first volume by bringing new and important information written with wisdom and wit,easy to read and easy to understand.We are reading it and rereading it with pleasure,consulting it whenever the need occurs.We are applying what we learn from it in our daily lives.Everytime we read it we are grateful and we thank wholeheartedly the team and publishing house who wrote and published it."
"The book had many good ideas, but not many new to me. It seems to be designed for low income people, generally not for those of average income."
"Excellent books, excellent shipping and customer service. I ordered years ago, recently no ed to a new area and again ordering. Don't listen to negative comments! This company is wonderful; I have learned so much from the info."
"I have been buying books from FC&A for a good many years and never let down with any of my orders. All are very helpful, informative and extend my knowledge and understanding of the items contained within. Many thanks for delivering quality publications"
"Good to deal with"
"I bought this book before!!! Totally different name and totally different cover but exact same book. I think that sucks. Never buy from you again!!"
"I received an envelope in the mail one day from FC&A and in opening it I read about a skin cream they had available. Because of the positive feedback I decided to try it and I am so glad I did."
"ordering on line was very easy. The product was shipped quickly and arrived earlier than thought. Product is wonderful."
"Love how the books are easy to find things, set up very nice."
"Received material in record time. Some information not applicable to tropical area, i.e. US Virgin Islands."
"I suffer from diabetic pain in my toes. I discovered Certo and grape juice and that worked great. But there were problems with the sugar content and refrigeration when I was traveling. I decided to try Frank K. Wood’s Pain Relief Rub and that was just as effective as the Certo and grape juice. The Pain Relief Rub was much less expensive and easy to carry while I am traveling. Thank you Frank K. Wood for a wonderful product."
"Excellent, detailed book content. A wealth of information! Prompt shipping on 4th purchase from FC&A."
"It actually stopped the cramping in my leg or foot."
"Fast shipping always makes me happy!"
"A very resourceful book 👍"
"The pain rub has helped the tingling and little jabs I have been having in my feet since hip replacement surgery in January."
"I like your books, but. Being on a fixed income can’t buy many. If you would print them with soft back covers and charge less, I am sure there are many who could afford to buy more. I know I would. Thank you."
FC&A Publishing is rated 4.44 based on 109 reviews