FC&A Publishing Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend FC&A Publishing

About FC&A Publishing : Welcome to FC&A Publishing! For over 45 years, our company has had the privilege of helping people across the nation.

As a leader in the marketing and publishing industry since 1969, we specialize in non-fiction, self-help publications. We love to discover the latest and greatest information in a variety of categories such as healthy living, household and gardening, money-saving, computer know-how and so much more!

We have sold over 28 million copies of our best-selling books, over 4 million of our clinically proven Pain Relief Rub, and over 1 million of our popular Age-Away Cream – and we’re just getting started!

Our mission is to improve the lives of every person we touch, one book at a time!

How would you rate FC&A Publishing ?

(optional)

"Received material in record time. Some information not applicable to tropical area, i.e. US Virgin Islands."
"I suffer from diabetic pain in my toes. I discovered Certo and grape juice and that worked great. But there were problems with the sugar content and refrigeration when I was traveling. I decided to try Frank K. Wood’s Pain Relief Rub and that was just as effective as the Certo and grape juice. The Pain Relief Rub was much less expensive and easy to carry while I am traveling. Thank you Frank K. Wood for a wonderful product."
"Excellent, detailed book content. A wealth of information! Prompt shipping on 4th purchase from FC&A."
"It actually stopped the cramping in my leg or foot."
"Fast shipping always makes me happy!"
"A very resourceful book 👍"
"The pain rub has helped the tingling and little jabs I have been having in my feet since hip replacement surgery in January."
"I like your books, but. Being on a fixed income can’t buy many. If you would print them with soft back covers and charge less, I am sure there are many who could afford to buy more. I know I would. Thank you."
"Very good information to have."
"Your information is always very interesting, beneficial, valuable and useful. I have several of your publications. I recently bought again Frank K. Wood’s Age-Away Skin Cream and ordered it for the third time. I tried many expensive skin care products, but this cream works for me better than all of them. I use it at the bed time and at the morning I see the difference: my face skin looks smooth, firm and fresh. I'm so glad that one day I responded to your publication and ordered this cream for the first time, I think it was three years ago. Thank you so much, Mr. Frank K. Wood!"
"I have used the pain rub for years. I have osteoarthritis in all joints, and the rub allows me to keep going, even at the gym. Thanks for a great product."
MARGARITA E
Verified Buyer
"This rub helps me not to be in pain. I am really amazed how well it helps me"
Patricia M
Verified Buyer
"Book was a gift for my son, and he loves it. Thanks"
"I'm very impressed w this company's integrity and customer service! The face cream is actually effective! I say "actually" bc many are not. One of the areas of concern on my face - even a dermatologist said there was nothing to b done about it - but months later, I used the cream, and it has all but disappeared! I'm a customer for life!"
"I have only briefly looked at this book but I am looking forward to having more time to explore it!"
"As stated on the product(age-away skin cream) it seems to diminish the lines around my eyes I have been seeing lately. I am very pleased with the product, thank you."
Jacqueli E
Verified Buyer
"I have learned that I am not as stupid as I thought. I still am reading thru it. So far it seems we are on the right road."
Jacqueli E
Verified Buyer
"I enjoy reading articles that educate me. I believe in personal wellness and learn about new products available. I recently bought Basis vitamins and can,t wait until I get them. I appreciate that you just don,t target on the young. I will be 70 this year and at times I feel like giving up, can,t loose weight, back issues and you name it. So when I see a book that excites me I can,t wait to get it. Thanks, just another baby boomer plugging along."
"Interesting book(s); it give helpful info for me to ponder over"
"BECAUSE I LOVE CREAM, AND THE ATTENTION IS VERY KIND BUT I WOULD LOVE THAT THEY SOLD THE CREAM IN MEXICO THANK YOU."
FC&A Publishing is rated 4.42 based on 97 reviews