FC&A Publishing Reviews

87% of reviewers recommend FC&A Publishing

About FC&A Publishing : Welcome to FC&A Publishing! For over 45 years, our company has had the privilege of helping people across the nation.

As a leader in the marketing and publishing industry since 1969, we specialize in non-fiction, self-help publications. We love to discover the latest and greatest information in a variety of categories such as healthy living, household and gardening, money-saving, computer know-how and so much more!

We have sold over 28 million copies of our best-selling books, over 4 million of our clinically proven Pain Relief Rub, and over 1 million of our popular Age-Away Cream – and we’re just getting started!

Our mission is to improve the lives of every person we touch, one book at a time!

How would you rate FC&A Publishing ?

"The book about yard and garden is very good in that it gives many good ideas on how to combat pests, bugs, and weeds. Things I have a lot of problems with. Thank you for all the information."
"In my 80's and have used for the past 3 yrs. I receive compliments often regarding my "nice" skin...I'm also told often that I "don't look my age", which makes me feel good. I feel that this is a great product...that Is why I just re-ordered it...again...! Betty Andress Parrish, FL"
"FC&A sent my Age-Defying Face Cream quickly, and I love this product. It is a great value."
"I am most happy with the prompt & reliable shipping when I place an order."
"My 91 year old mother uses your product and like it. What I am most frustrated with about your company is your marketing. I have asked you to stop sending her mail as she is not capable of making sound decisions yet she still receives mail. Additionally, now that I am ordering for her, I find 2 emails from you within 45 minutes of each other. Your marketing is overboard and it's frustrating as well that you offer 3 items for slightly over the cost of 2. Since she is 91 I prefer to order one item at a time, yet I end up ordering 3 and then have to make a trip to get it to her, plus it isn't as fresh. If I could get my mother to try something else, I would certainly do so."
"This book was very helpful to me."
"Cream rub helps for arthritis when you rub on joints"
"Love shopping at FC&A...I have been using the Pain Relief for a long time..It is a great product... I have bought it for several family members..I want be without it..I always get my product fast.."
"The books price is much too much.Shipping price is more like should be books price."
"Enjoyed what I brought book and pain cream."
"This book has answers to almost everything! Extremely helpful. Thank you so much!!"
"very helpful book to have in your home."
"My wife has fibromyalgia and arthritis and had used pain rub for a couple of years, she changed to another herbal based product which was more expensive, I believe over time you develop somewhat of an immunity to any product, so she has returned to pain rub, and is having good results."
"kitchen table book 2 is a very valuable source of information regarding achieving and maintaining a good state of health based on scientific data.We are in possession of volume one as well and we consider volume two a successful addition,completing admirably the first volume by bringing new and important information written with wisdom and wit,easy to read and easy to understand.We are reading it and rereading it with pleasure,consulting it whenever the need occurs.We are applying what we learn from it in our daily lives.Everytime we read it we are grateful and we thank wholeheartedly the team and publishing house who wrote and published it."
"The book had many good ideas, but not many new to me. It seems to be designed for low income people, generally not for those of average income."
"Excellent books, excellent shipping and customer service. I ordered years ago, recently no ed to a new area and again ordering. Don't listen to negative comments! This company is wonderful; I have learned so much from the info."
"I have been buying books from FC&A for a good many years and never let down with any of my orders. All are very helpful, informative and extend my knowledge and understanding of the items contained within. Many thanks for delivering quality publications"
"Good to deal with"
"I bought this book before!!! Totally different name and totally different cover but exact same book. I think that sucks. Never buy from you again!!"
"I received an envelope in the mail one day from FC&A and in opening it I read about a skin cream they had available. Because of the positive feedback I decided to try it and I am so glad I did."
FC&A Publishing is rated 4.45 based on 119 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!