Fish4Dogs US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fish4Dogs US
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Fish4Dogs US Reviews
Very pleased about your products I ordered the trial sizes, and my three dogs just loved them. I'm disabled and on a really tight budget so it's to expensive for me with three dogs but I really love your products. My three rescue dogs loved it all. I just wish I could afford to get it for them. Wonderful products.
My Havanese (Izzabella) loves her food from FISH4DOGS. She is a picky eater and we have tried a lot of different foods over the years. This is the one for her! I I love that it comes in small bite size foe small breeds. And I can’t say enough about the service at FISH4DOGS. I had an order snafu, of my own doing and they were so kind and helpful. You owe it to yourself and your dog to give them a try!
My little chihuahua Sandy absolutely loved it.
My puppy loves the food. My vet commented on his shiny coat.
Our beagle loves your product, and personally I love how quickly you deliver it to us! Thank you for the exceptional service, everytime.
I have a bullmastiff with terrible allergies I saw your offer of samples and ordered them thank you. Offer after that I ended up buying a bag my dog absolutely loves the Kibbles the only reason I didn't give it a five was the ratio fish two filler content
My puppy loved this stuff and I was pretty excited to order some until I saw the price 😱 when I ordered the samples I must've been looking at something else because I expected the bags to be 30$ 😅
My puppy loves it!
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 28th July 2020
my dog likes it
Super, super customer service, My puppy loves the food, however it is two expensive for me to use on a regular basis.
Great Products
My bichons absolutely love it will put all my puppies on it when they go home
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 23rd July 2020
Happy with your quick service and and also with the bag that the dog /puppy food comes in which is heavy enough to avoid breaking during shipment. My dog seems to do well with your food and especially with the healthy treats. Although your food is a bit pricy I realize it’s quality food and appreciate your frequent discounts on various items. Thank you.
Was given a sample at the National Dog Show last year--my dogs loved it--have been ordering ever since--every product has been well received by my dogs--great service too
My dog loves it, and its great for her
Dogs love your product's.
I order online. Service is fine and the pricing of the products is fair. The quality is excellent.
I had left a message right after I placed an order asking to noT ship till this coming Monday due to the 4th Saturday being a holiday. Didn’t want it sitting in a hot truck. But no one got back to me.
I received my product fast and my dog enjoyed it.
I have a service dog, a big beautiful black Labrador Retriever from Canine Partners for Life. He is a wonderful partner who helps me with balance when walking, retrieving items, and such like. He works for love, but I must admit that food holds his attention - big time! I use the large kibble as a reward. He loves the smell and taste and it's just the right size to help him stay in perfect working weight. He loves the other treats too. Those are for special occasions.
Thanks for a great product.
Pat & Sargent