Fish4Dogs US Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Fish4Dogs US
"Our dog loves Superior Salmon, so we'll keep feeding it to her as long as we can afford to! We've eliminated the need for wet food to entice her with this, and I think we can forego the Omega 3 oil too, so it kind of balances out. I like that it's made by a small company and this is all they do."
"My four legged baby really enjoyed your product. She is very picky so it was a nice surprise that she likes it. Thank you for the samples and look forward in future purchases."
"My dog liked the samples we were sent, tolerated it well, she loved the snacks that came with it. We will be ordering more!"
"Our dogs go crazy for the squid & calamari treats!"
"We mainly buy the tiddler treats, my dogs go crazy when they see them! I am happy to purchase from a company that uses sustainable fish."
"My fur baby "Princess" loves Fish4Dogs US! She's a very spoiled Boxer, and by spoiled I mean she's extremely picky about everything that she eats. Fish4Dogs US is extremely fast upon delivery. Although I am not going to taste her food, I can still assure you that I know it's gotta be DELICIOUS- Otherwise Princess wouldn't have eaten it."
"My Baby Girl absolutely Loves it! I wish i could afford to buy it for her on a regular basis, but I'm on disability and can't afford it. Thank you for the samples!"
"My dog Loves this! Will try to find it- living in small town doesn't help."
"bailey seems to like the food, she hasn't tried the fish jerky yet"
"Pups love it! Though it does smell a bit strong to us humans lol"
"I cannot thank Fish4Dogs enough for their healthy and delicious food and treats. My Jack Russell has never been happier or more content. He would do anything for a Sweet treat; his favorite by the way. Thanks again!"
"I can't believe how much my little Jack Russell loves his kibbles and treats. It's so healthy and that makes me and him happy. He's been on it for almost a year now. It's the best switch we've ever made. Thank you Fish4dogs!"
"My dog is 15 yrs. old and loves the fish dog food. I've been giving her the sample bags a little at a time and it seems to give her more energy and she is more alert."
"My dog Cesar enjoy !!! The food come nice pack, and in good time !!! So far, so good !!! I will recommend to other dogs owners, who like healthy food for their fury babies !!!"
"I am a huge fan of Fish4Dogs. Great customer service and my 2 Golden Retrievers absolutely LOVE the products. When I say the word "fish", their heads snap around and I have their full attention. I should also note that since giving the Tiddlers as treats, my girls no longer have tartar at the gum line. These treats work better than brushing. I highly recommend this product."
"My pups love this food & treats! Thank you!"
"The samples made the decision for me. A company that will do that sends a message that they stand behind their product. I've already purchased two 26# bags. Thank you!"
"We have an 18-year-old rescued rat terrier who was recently diagnosed with both renal and heart failure. He wouldn't eat ANYTHING! We had a few sample bags of the Superior Salmon food from an event (Agape Animal Ball in Nashville, TN) and as a last gasp effort I opened one- he LOVED IT! The kibble is small for his old mouth/teeth and the flavor is apparently pleasing to him! THANKS for helping us keep our boy Hermes well fed during his twilight years!"
"my dog loves the food and it has great health benefits. She loves the treats too."
"The German Shep started sniffing the delivery box, and the dog-joy built from there. Both dogs are enjoying Sea Wraps and Sea Jerky, giving me the “more please” stare when done. I use the Freshwater Fusion to flavor up their regular kibble. Great products! Happy hounds!"
Fish4Dogs US is rated 4.83 based on 47 reviews