Fish4Dogs US Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Fish4Dogs US
Telephone
"I am a huge fan of Fish4Dogs. Great customer service and my 2 Golden Retrievers absolutely LOVE the products. When I say the word "fish", their heads snap around and I have their full attention. I should also note that since giving the Tiddlers as treats, my girls no longer have tartar at the gum line. These treats work better than brushing. I highly recommend this product."
"My pups love this food & treats! Thank you!"
"The samples made the decision for me. A company that will do that sends a message that they stand behind their product. I've already purchased two 26# bags. Thank you!"
"We have an 18-year-old rescued rat terrier who was recently diagnosed with both renal and heart failure. He wouldn't eat ANYTHING! We had a few sample bags of the Superior Salmon food from an event (Agape Animal Ball in Nashville, TN) and as a last gasp effort I opened one- he LOVED IT! The kibble is small for his old mouth/teeth and the flavor is apparently pleasing to him! THANKS for helping us keep our boy Hermes well fed during his twilight years!"
"my dog loves the food and it has great health benefits. She loves the treats too."
"The German Shep started sniffing the delivery box, and the dog-joy built from there. Both dogs are enjoying Sea Wraps and Sea Jerky, giving me the “more please” stare when done. I use the Freshwater Fusion to flavor up their regular kibble. Great products! Happy hounds!"
"So far so good ! Just preferred our second bag for our dogs ! We have food allergies here and so far dogs are good and their coats are shiny! Love the free shipping and the auto option too"
"It is so well made and my dogs love it. So healthy for them as well."
"My dogs won’t eat the fresh water fish dog food. When they did they both vomited it up. Now they just won’t touch it. The puppy food is great. Delivery was quick and online ordering was easy."
"My two pups love Fish4Dogs Superior Salmon. Actually so do my 2 cats. I have a very happy fur-family when they know its dinner time. I top it off with vegetables, carrots, string beans, and a spoon full of pumpkin. YUM, YUM! Thank you for making such a great product for my kids,"
"Shiny coat, white teeth & a healthy 10 month old pup! Moss gives a major thumbs up, that's if dogs had thumbs :)"
"My dog loves your products!! Her coat has never been so beautiful and soft. Her favorite treat is the sweet potato wrapped in fish skins."
"My dogs love it!"
"The dog,of course, likes the food. He is an old dog with health problems but he is tolerating the fish food really well. So far, I like this stuff."
"Amazing products both my dogs love the food and treats will be buying from them"
"My dog Cesar always was overweight !!! He also have digestion problem !!! So friend told us about Fish4Dogs !!! I decided to try, and order salmon (3times), Cesar loved and he lost some weight !!! This time I order the freshwater Fusion, (just for change), he not yet try !!! This dog food is little bet expensive, but if help my Cesar lived happily, healthy longer, then is worth every penny !!! Ps. I check this dog food company, their are sincerely people, who really care for the dogs welfare !!! Thank you, from bottom of my heart !!!"
"My dogs and I love Fish4Dogs US!. Recently I had problems trying to place an order which would have included a 1.1pound bag of tiddlers. When I got my box, they gave me a regular sized bag of tiddlers free, along with a hand written note to apologize for the problem I encountered with their website. Thank you for caring and for the free bag of tiddlers!"
"Not a Breeder but my Miniature Schnauzer just loves your freeze dried cod treats"
"THE MINUTE I WALK INTO THE HOUSE LUCY AND CHARLIE BROWN ARE WAITING AT THE DOOR. THE MINUTE I GO INTO THE KITCHEN THEY START JUMPING AROUND IN FRONT OF THE CABINET THAT I KEEP THEIR SWEET POTATO SEA WRAPS. THE ARE THE HAPPIEST DOGS AFTER THEY GET THEM"
"web site was easy to use. I found what I wanted, ordered it and I received the product within a few days. Tracking service for product was excellent ,so I knew exactly when the parcel was arriving. I'm a happy customer!"
Fish4Dogs US is rated 4.85 based on 33 reviews