Fish4Dogs US Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fish4Dogs US
Telephone

How would you rate Fish4Dogs US ?

"My dogs and I love Fish4Dogs US!. Recently I had problems trying to place an order which would have included a 1.1pound bag of tiddlers. When I got my box, they gave me a regular sized bag of tiddlers free, along with a hand written note to apologize for the problem I encountered with their website. Thank you for caring and for the free bag of tiddlers!"
"Not a Breeder but my Miniature Schnauzer just loves your freeze dried cod treats"
"THE MINUTE I WALK INTO THE HOUSE LUCY AND CHARLIE BROWN ARE WAITING AT THE DOOR. THE MINUTE I GO INTO THE KITCHEN THEY START JUMPING AROUND IN FRONT OF THE CABINET THAT I KEEP THEIR SWEET POTATO SEA WRAPS. THE ARE THE HAPPIEST DOGS AFTER THEY GET THEM"
"Just started ordering from this company; my dog absolutely loves their products. We never thought that he would be into fish products, but to our surprise, he loves it! Customer service was amazing. They were extremely helpful and products were shipped as scheduled. I will continue ordering from them."
"Puppy box was very helpful I am going to reorder and buy those fish squares too."
"My experience has been very good customer service, my dogs love the treats, especially the tiddlers. I also like that it is a smaller company, you use sustainable fish, and all healthy ingredients."
"Jayda seems to love this food!! Her coat is nice and shiny!!"
"Wonderful, clean product. Our Great Dane LOVES all of the fish skin treats. Excellent customer service."
"My dog was born with oddly shaped bones so feeding him fish/fish oil is important to me to keep his joints healthy. I am concerned about an article i read in the NYT last week about feeding your dogs a grain free diet and the possible health implications. I think I would like to have a Fish4Dogs kibble option WITH grain."
"Received box with order today. Box was smashed and opened. Everything with inside I think is is the best dog food ever fed to my mini dachshund"
"My Australian Silky Terrier, is so happy to finally get his Fish4Dog food. We adopted him in England and Fish4Dogs was readily available. But when we returned to the United States that wasn't the case. I know he smells the food before I get it out of the box. Since he's back on Fish4Dogs he has even slimmed down."
"Dog ate you fish food sample and seemed to enjoy it. Based on this, I will purchase this in th near future."
"When my order was mistakenly delivered to the wrong address of 1808 Heritage instead of 1809 Heritage your customer service was right on the problem and solved it quickly."
"My dogs absolutely love the Calamari rings!"
"Thanks for great customer service! Never used your product before! Love the smaller bags too! No stale food!! My 12 week old lab mix seemed to really love this food!!!! She eats every morsel and looks for more!"
"My dog absolutely loves Fish4Dogs! High quality products, only the best!!!"
Fish4Dogs US is rated 4.88 based on 16 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!