Fish4Dogs US Reviews

Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Michelle Soave
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Michelle Soave
Fantastic products and great service.
Neither one of my dogs would try this. They smelled it and walked away.
Very good company and my dogs love the products
I placed a one-time order for dog food for a person in S FL that had lost everything in Hurricane Ian. The sales rep went above and beyond in helping me identify the person in your database I was looking for without revealing sensitive information, and extended an amazing discount to me as a contribution by Fish4Dogs. Great company! (I’m unable to answer questions about the actual delivery as I was not the recipient.)
Great company my dogs love almost all of your products and are doing really well on them! Thank you.
Fish for dogs is a great added protein and is low in fat, highly digestible , and higher in protein than any other dog food , the dogs just love it .
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 30th October 2022
Great customer service and high quality products !
Great product for active breeds. My lakeland terrier loves it. Just like fish and chips to him. Great customer service and quick delivery. Buster Wigglebottoms
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 1st October 2022
My dachshunds just love your fishy treats!
Great quality dog food for a good price. I have yet to find something that fish5dogs makes that my dogs won't eat. Works wonders if you have a dog allergic to chicken too!
Awesome treats! Dogs love the Tiddlers. Customer Service is the Best!
My dogs love the fish wrapped apples and sweet potatoes! I love them because they are healthy!!
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 31st August 2022
High-quality food that produces less waste around the yard. Our dogs look healthy, enjoy eating it and have much more energy.
My dogs love every yummy Fish4Dogs product. I love being guilt free with treats!
I'd give you 5 stars but your website is one of the most difficult sites to navigate on the entire internet. You should get Al Gore to build you a new internet site.
Love the Nibblers - makes a big difference in my dog’s teeth….and he loves them!
my dog adores the tiddlers! Your website was very easy to use, and my delivery arrived earlier than expected. All around, a great experience!
My dog absolutely loved all of the samples, I will be ordering in the future
My dog loves the calamari rings and banana wraps. Excellent products, which is why t is very disappointing that when I try to reorder it shows "Out of Stock." Hopefully you will have more avaialble soon.
Hi Jacklyn! Great to hear how much your pup loves our products. We will have more in stock very soon. Our shipment has been delayed for reasons outside of our control but it is on its way so be sure to check back soon. :-)
Our French Bulldog Winston loves the Sea Jerky Tiddlers. These are a great healthy snack for him, and love that he doesn’t just gulp them down, it takes a minute or two for him to chew them. I have been ordering from this company for over a year and have been very impressed.
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 19th June 2022