Fish4Dogs US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fish4Dogs US
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Fish4Dogs US Reviews
After trying many different foods for my chihuahua, Fish4Dogs finally did the trick. My boy is eating again, gaining much needed weight and is getting back to his playful self. Bonus is, he loves it.
I absolutely love the quality of this good, plus the automatic mailing re-fill. Before I started the automatic re-fill, I suddenly realized I was almost out. I hurried to the computer to order, requested just standard shipping and a couple days later it was sitting on my porch right after a snow storm! I like quality and I like service, this company has it together. P.S. I have boughten the Salmon kibble both small and large, and a twisted rope fish chewy. The chewy was messy, but the dogs loved them so much they devoured them up even the bits on the ground.
My dog loves all of the treats I get her from Fish4Dogs - all the jerky treats, the calamari, the squid, and the banana wraps. I also like the way the company treats their customers - honest and reliable. I am a customer for life.
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 13th January 2021
My dog does NOT like dry dog food but he LOVES FISH 4 DOGS. It surprised me but he gobbles it down like it was a treat. I also give it to him instead of treats and he doesn't know the difference. I love giving him good nutritional food instead of what he was eating.
We have three rescue dogs. 8 year old Chi. mix, 8 year old standard dachshund, and a 3.5 small mix. They love everything they have tried.
All of them just love, love, love them. I I am with a lot of different dogs and when they don't want to do something ive asked them to do I bring out the "big guns" your fish treats and they all line up to do what ever it is I'm asking for..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .... Magic bullets!!!! I th ave them on auto ship!!!
My dogs love the food and treats. Appreciate the great costumer service.
The customer service people are top notch!! Because of Christmas volume, I didn't receive my order for over three weeks . . . so they sent another package out!! No questions, no hassle!!
Awesome products. My husky loves the fish wraps!!
I have a very picky eater and I thought I’d give this a try. She really didn’t like it. I’ve been giving it to my stray cats and they love it!
I do not think that such hard food serves puppies, my puppy did not like it
Can't write a review on something I haven't received yet.
Hi There Kathleen, Allow us to apologize for the shipment delay. USPS is experiencing high volumes and is apparently shutting down certain facilities as workers contract COVID-19. This is not our typical shipping service by any means. We will process a new order for you shipping with a different carrier in hopes that it arrives to you more quickly now that the holidays are past. Kind regards - The Fish4Dogs Team
My dog love it!
My girls continue to love your products. If they don’t get their treats there is a lot of barking and staring.
I can't write a review because I placed an order over two weeks ago and still have not received the items.
Hi Mary, Due to high demand on shipping carriers this holiday season we have experienced above average shipping times across the board. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. Your order is still showing as "in transit to destination" status via the USPS tracking code. Please contact customer support at orders@fish4dogsus.com so we can go over some options to help resolve this for you. Thanks!
Fish4Dogs has fantastic products and the dogs LOVE the treats!!! Customer service is great and they respond quickly and Ali goes out of her way to help you!

Roseann LaVia
Owner
Perfect Paws U Training Center
My two loved the denture chews. The larger kibble was a hit with them also but, they couldn't keep the feral cat away from the puppy kibble. Drove them nuts watching her devour their food.
Very professional customer service and great quality products, thank you!!!
I’m still waiting on my order!!!
Blessings