Fish4Dogs US Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Fish4Dogs US
"i have used fish4dogs for years while living in the UK. I was very happy to find them in the USA. My dog loves them and his coat and skin are amazing ! Will defo order again and again."
"I love this food and they continue to give good service."
"My dog Harley likes it he has not had any flair ups from his Lyme disease. He did how ever have a lot of gas from changing the flavor to salmon."
"Love the fast shipping, dogs love the food and no GI issues. Little yard clean up too as most is digested. Oh, and the calamari rings are perfect bait for dog shows!"
"Love the food have referred several people and breeder friends Alli and husband are great!"
"Our recently adopted 12 yr old chocolate lab will eat anything, but his coat was a mess. In 4 months on Fish4Dogs he looks drastically healthier. And our very finicky Sberian Husky who used to eat 2 kibbles at a time and walk away, now eats her meal in one visit to the bowl and dances with excitement if we utter the words "Calamari treat?" Best dog food ever!"
"Original Sea Jerky is excellent for a dessert treat for our standard poodle. She chews it with gusto and it helps clean her teeth. I recommend for other dogs."
"My dog loves the all the treats."
"We purchased the superior salmon 3.3# food for my papillon with food allergies to try as a food challenge. We've been feeding a veterinary hypoallergenic rabbit diet for past 6 years. So, she really seems to like the food and the size is perfect for her to chew easily. We've been feeding fish4dogs for 1 week & no itching or hair loss. I think fish 4 dogs may be the more affordable hypoallergenic diet we've been searching for the last few years. Product was easy to order from the website and quick shipping."
"Piper, my 5-month old puppy, and I love Fish4Dogs! She's been on it since she was 2 months old."
"Our dogs love the food and it has really improved their coats! Our one dog was experiencing hair loss and that has really improved since we started him on fish 4 dogs! Will def continue to purchase."
"I have been purchasing the Sea Jerky Squares for my dogs as treats. They LOVE them!!! They get so excited when they see the bag. I like the companies philosophy of using sustainable fish supplies. They are healthy, low calorie, and help keep the dogs teeth clean."
"Excellent food. My dogs go insane when they see me get their bowls to feed them. Their coat is so shiny and they are healthy. They love the fish skin treats. Teeth are clean and bright. Fish4Dogs is great!"
"My dog had given up on kibble, thanks to fish4dogs , he is back eating like normal . Maybe even better !"
"excellent product & customer service."
"When I open a bag of Fish4dogs, my three dogs come running, they sit and they wait patiently with huge smiles on their faces!"
"My 2 lab love the fish sticks. Orders come to Alaska quickly.."
"I don't normally write reviews, but I have been buying Fish4Dogs for years in the UK. I was ecstatic when they opened in the U.S. Do not miss out - my dog hates every other brand of dog food in the U.S, but he loves Fish4Dogs (maybe a bit too much!)"
"We switched over our Kennel of Show dogs to F4Ds and are getting great results!! They love it and we’ve had no issue with the digestive distress often experienced with other kibble. They are crazed for the treats and it is rather comical to listen to all the loud crunching!! We’ve been feeding show dogs for over 35 years and are completely happy with Fish4Dogs Dog food!!!"
"My dogs love the food. Service was wonderful."
Fish4Dogs US is rated 4.87 based on 75 reviews