Fish4Dogs US Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fish4Dogs US
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Fish4Dogs US Reviews
I only gave a three star rating because my dogs will not eat it. I feel sure it must be a quality product. My dogs are extremely picky eaters. Most likely, most dogs would like it. Got fast shipping of product. Now, I am glad that I only ordered the sample size. Thank you. I feel it would have benefited them if only they would have eaten it!
Thanks for the review! We welcome the feedback and are happy that you decided to give us a try. This is the exact reason that we offer an affordable sample option, and we're glad you were able to test our products before committing. :-)

You may have already tried this, but we have found that with picky-eaters it helps to introduce the kibble slowly mixed into their current food and increase the amount over a period of about 2 weeks, until a 100% transition has been made. This is particularly helpful if they have never tried fish since it's quite different from anything most dogs are accustomed to.

Hope this helps and thanks again for the review!
Love the service and love the products.
The trears were for dogs. My dog didnt like it at all. But, my 2 year old cat was obsessed. She loves any kind of fish. My daughter has rats they enjoyed the little brick treats themselves. Might not be dog friendly but my other animals loved it all.
Daisy loves her new dog food! We made the switch after we received a sample and our puppy gobbled it down.
My puppy adores these treats
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 18th October 2020
My dog really enjoys the food.
Top quality products, shipped promptly.
My dogs didnt like it as much as I would have liked. No difference in their behavior or anything.Still licking paws and itching.
My puppies and dogs fill up faster on less food with fish4dogs. They seem to not only like it, but relish it!
My 3-month-old puppy didn't really like it all he liked was the sea jerky.
I am SO delighted Fish For Dogs products are now available in America. These nutritious snacks and foods are a great way to feed our dogs a quality diet.
Product is always packaged nicely and my dogs love it! Always shipped quickly !
My dogs simply LOVE your products!! I was skeptical about fish but my puppy practical inhaled he puppy kibble and the dental treats. I'm ordering more today. Thank you so much for this tasty food.
Not only your product is good (I have purchased dog food only, no treats) but, I like the warmth in your responses when I send an email with any concern. You have always been very helpful.
My westies love the salmon mousse. Happy you have that product
My girl loves fish 4 dogs. It’s all she’s had since she came home. The vet said she’s very healthy and beautiful. I am one happy fur mom
Brenda P.
My dogs love your product and the automatic delivery works well for us. They also have less and firmer poops which usually make us scoopers happy!
The three vets I have seen are still concerned about the lack of taurine in the food which I brought up to you once before. Your representative said you were checking into that. I want to THANK YOU for your good and friendly Customer Service. It’s one of the reasons I continue to order FISH4DOGS!
My dog is very fussy - but loves these. They're crunchy!
My dog loves all the treats! Easy ordering and fast delivery!
My dogs love the food, great fast shipping!
Fish4Dogs US is rated 4.82 based on 303 reviews