Fish4Dogs US Reviews

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Read Fish4Dogs US Reviews
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 20th April 2022
Michelle Soave
My dogs LOVE Fish4Dogs fish skin treats. They'll choose these over any other type of treats and the Fish4Dogs fish skin treats are LOW CALORIE and NUTRITIOUS! Excellent company to do business with. You have a lifetime customer here!
so far so good. dogs seem to like it. i like the ingredients and the large and small kibble options. plus the plain package is a nice gimmick. only complaint i have is shipping times vary so definitely have to plan ahead a little bit.
Great QUALITY PRODUCTS!!!
For some strange reason only 1 of my dogs will eat these products. Nearly $400 down the drain. Disappointed why my other dog won’t touch them. Hopefully my new pups I’m getting soon will like them.
My dogs Love Fish4Dogs- and they are extremely generous with rescue groups- These guys give back to those less fortunate and it is very much appreciated 💗
I have two dogs, one 20pounds and the other 10 pounds. They just love Fish4Dogs kibble. They are always excited about mealtime. Nothing is ever left behind!
The items included in the kit were wonderful. However in terms of size the kibble is not a good fit for my dogs- small is too small and large is almost comically large. A nice mid-size kibble would be a nice addition to their lin.
Our small poms love the squid bites and original sea jerky dental treat. It is their favorite treat and I am happy to find a natural food treat that does not cause them any "side effects". I like that it takes them a little chewing. These and freeze dried liver are the only treats I give them now. The delivery has always been very reliable. I highly recommend Fish4Dogs.
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 20th April 2022
My grand pup loves these treats and she gets so excited when they are delivered. ❤️
Customer service is spot on, plus the food is great. No side issues have cropped up like digestion problems or skin. They seem thoroughly nourished.
Stella loves the fish twists. Have been buying for several years. Helps keeps teeth clean. Healthy. No additives. Highly recommend.
Great company with great customer service. Pup had to go on an all fish diet for allergy reasons. He loves the fish knots and the calamari rings.
My Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is a “foodaholic” and he dances for his nibbler treats! Great for his teeth and low calorie. Just got some freeze dried white fish training treats….a hit! He certainly doesn’t turn up his nose at the white fish kibble either. Win! Win! Win!
A natural treat. Nice and crunchy. A big favorite. Good value, excellent customer service.
Fish4Dogs sent us samples. I do trust that they make a quality product. However, we have two small dogs (Yorkie-size) and they cannot easily chew the product because it is so hard. We had to hammer in into sawdust first. And even then, they didn't like any of it much. Maybe if you have large dogs, this stuff will work for you. I'd suggest to Fish4Dogs that they experiment with reformulating the product into softer, more easily-chewable form. Or...maybe our dogs are just atypical. Dunno, but unfortunately we won't be able to use the product as is.
The dogs LOVE all of the fish treats, especially the dental chews!
My dogs love the healthy, tastey fish wraps!!
Terrific product , my dachshunds love their fish treats. Easy to order the product is shipped timely and well packaged. These are not inexpensive treats but compared to what is in stores and the costs and the ingredients these treats are a good buy.
My German Shepherd Dog is a very fishy guy. He gets a fish strip after his dinner every evening. He gets 2 tiddlers before bed with his ginger snap cookie. He always searches for crumbs. Absolutely first choice of any treats.
Best food ever! I have breed and own havanese and Pomernians. Top winning dogs in many breeds for 38 years. The stools are always less which means they absorb what they eat. Coats are good as well. I recommend it to all associations of mine.
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022 Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 10th March 2022
Fish4Dogs US is rated 4.75 based on 439 reviews