Fish4Dogs US Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Fish4Dogs US

How would you rate Fish4Dogs US ?

Karen Halstead
Verified Buyer
"My Australian Silky Terrier, is so happy to finally get his Fish4Dog food. We adopted him in England and Fish4Dogs was readily available. But when we returned to the United States that wasn't the case. I know he smells the food before I get it out of the box. Since he's back on Fish4Dogs he has even slimmed down."
Vincent Foster
Verified Buyer
"Dog ate you fish food sample and seemed to enjoy it. Based on this, I will purchase this in th near future."
Susan Roney
Verified Buyer
"When my order was mistakenly delivered to the wrong address of 1808 Heritage instead of 1809 Heritage your customer service was right on the problem and solved it quickly."
Melissa Henchen
Verified Buyer
"My dogs absolutely love the Calamari rings!"
Jane Dougherty
Verified Buyer
"Thanks for great customer service! Never used your product before! Love the smaller bags too! No stale food!! My 12 week old lab mix seemed to really love this food!!!! She eats every morsel and looks for more!"
Allie Palermo
Verified Buyer
"My dog absolutely loves Fish4Dogs! High quality products, only the best!!!"
Fish4Dogs US is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews