Fish4Dogs US Reviews

Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 8th December 2020
Barbara Raffin
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 6th December 2020
Rene Allegrini
I was having a difficult time finding food my new rescue pup, Zander, would eat. It seemed that he loved the cat food more than his food so with "fish" in mind I tried Fish4Dogs. He loves the small kibble of either whitefish or salmon! I also tried the dehydrated fish treats for puppy class, as he wasn't a big fan of the treats I usually carry. Again! A big success. I now use the fish treats whenever we go to new places or when clipping his nails. Thank you for these products!
Samples of products received where amazing. My dogs loved them, it gave me a chance to try new things before spending a lot of money, and fish4dogs was wonderful to work with!
My Breeder and She is also Professional AKC Dog Handler said "This is Best Dog Food for their Hair, Digestion, & Long Term Happiness." Amazing Food for Dogs!
My dogs love the little fish bites - not so much the food - naturally you get what you pay for, but the price is too high for my budget - so it becomes a luxury food versus an everyday necessity - so only buy when I can
these omega rich treats are wonderful and I use them to augment her meals, for training treats and I am giving lot away to 2 owners pups as Christmas gifts!
My chihuahua won't eat it. I asked him why but he's not answering. Sorry.
Fish4Dogs is a great product for your dog. But the delivery of the food was too long of a wait. It took 8-days
Sorry, my picky dog wouldn't even taste it. Tried several times and he wanted nothing to do with it.
Wasn't impressed cause of price
My English bulldog Jameson enjoyed your fish trial pack very much! Be buying more from you soon!
My finicky furbaby absolutely loved the food. Will be ordering some soon.
My dogs absolutely love Fish4Dogs treats!!
On behalf of my two dogs, I cannot say enough good things about Fish4Dogs products. The dogs love them as rewards and treats. They will flip backward for a Banana Fish Wrap, their very favorite, which, by the way is also good for cleaning their teeth. Their Mama loves them for their healthy, nutritious benefits as guilt-free treats. The best!
We have been treating our dogs with the Fish4dogs treats for quite some time. They know what I am saying when I say time for fish!. I think their teeth are better than before.
My dog enjoyed the samples I’ve recieved
I have a large dog...He liked the bigger bites and licked the bowl clean....No digestion problems...
My dog loved all but the salmon treats. I will be ordering more :)
Quality products, quick shipping.Great company!
My bichons love this food. It is always fresh, and dependable.
Fish4Dogs US 5 star review on 21st October 2021
My dogs absolutely loved the dental treats! Will be ordering again!
Fish4Dogs US is rated 4.75 based on 394 reviews