Fix It DMS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fix It DMS
Read Fix It DMS Reviews

About Fix It DMS:

Fix It DMS is a premier document management services company. Our technology and talented team assists our clientele to prepare, certify mail, track, and archive dispute documentation against third party collectors that are not compliant with Federal Consumer Rights Laws. Non-compliant debts are rendered uncollectible and reduce consumer debt significantly.
Speak to a professional at Fix It DMS today and find out how much you can save

Tell us how Fix It DMS made you happy
When I began this journey of trying to get myself out of debt, I realized that I was in over my head. I began searching ways to escape the viscous cycle of spinning my wheels. Making minimum monthly payments to my credit cards was getting me nowhere and I was making the credit card companies rich off my extremely high interest rates that they were charging me monthly. I knew I had paid my debt ten times over yet my balance remained pretty much the same. I did some research and decided to make a call to FIXIT. That was the beginning of restoring my peace of mind. The representative was kind and understanding of my situation. Never once did I feel belittled or shamed by the debt I incurred. I was heard and my concerns were addressed. I was given multiple options by FIXIT to alleviate the excessive amount of money I was basically throwing away trying to get out of debt. With the help I received from FIXIT, my monthly bills were slashed and I got the one on one expertise to help me. I have an amazing and caring agent that walked me through the process step by step. This individual has been more than a rep to me. They are a person who listens carefully and compassionately to my needs. They are always just a phone call or text away from giving me back some peace of mind that I need when I am having financial difficulties on any particular day. It is not easy to admit you need help in debt but I am so glad I found the courage to make the first step and call. I am on my way to feeling like I have more control of my financial future and I feel my FIXIT rep is right by my side, guiding me every step of the way. Listening and adjusting our plan as needed, we both go through the steps of me becoming debt free and financially secure again. I am learning how to budget and make better choices. FIXIT has and will continue to be the best financial decision I have made. I look forward to continue the journey with them. R.H.
Allison continually validates me that life happens and I'm not a 'bad' person for getting into debt and that medical and.less work hours is something that happens to many others. Thank you Allison!
FixIt has been such an incredible program so far. I love how all the people you speak to since the process starts are so kind and each of them helped me resolve my doubts and made sure I understood the program completely (my rights and the process). I am definitely looking forward to the whole process and will definitely recommend to my family.
Overall this was my first experience with the company and I was very pleased. When detailing with sensitive matters we often expect exponential customer service and a certain care of standards, with that being said this company surpass that. I was especially my impressed with my representative Allie Sanez. She was very polite over the phone and she always reassured me that no matter the issue and she would find away to help me. Her phone etiquette is something to be commended and definitely makes you feel comfortable to ask those unwanted questions without judgement or restrictions. Thank you so much Allie!
Fix It DMS is rated 4.85 based on 47 reviews