Fix It DMS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fix It DMS
Read Fix It DMS Reviews

About Fix It DMS:

We are a fast growing company specializing in our industry through leadership, marketing and vast knowledge of all aspects of what we do. Seeking new and experienced Sales Professionals to assist consumers with navigating the difficult challenges of personal debt in the financial world.

Tell us how Fix It DMS made you happy
Allison continually validates me that life happens and I'm not a 'bad' person for getting into debt and that medical and.less work hours is something that happens to many others. Thank you Allison!
FixIt has been such an incredible program so far. I love how all the people you speak to since the process starts are so kind and each of them helped me resolve my doubts and made sure I understood the program completely (my rights and the process). I am definitely looking forward to the whole process and will definitely recommend to my family.
Overall this was my first experience with the company and I was very pleased. When detailing with sensitive matters we often expect exponential customer service and a certain care of standards, with that being said this company surpass that. I was especially my impressed with my representative Allie Sanez. She was very polite over the phone and she always reassured me that no matter the issue and she would find away to help me. Her phone etiquette is something to be commended and definitely makes you feel comfortable to ask those unwanted questions without judgement or restrictions. Thank you so much Allie!
Fix It DMS is rated 4.86 based on 29 reviews