Fix It DMS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fix It DMS
Read Fix It DMS Reviews

About Fix It DMS:

We are a fast growing company specializing in our industry through leadership, marketing and vast knowledge of all aspects of what we do. Seeking new and experienced Sales Professionals to assist consumers with navigating the difficult challenges of personal debt in the financial world.

Tell us how Fix It DMS made you happy
Miss Allie Sandes is a person who loves her job 'since the beginning of the program she has always been there on the lookout for everything' is an excellent worker
Allison continually validates me that life happens and I'm not a 'bad' person for getting into debt and that medical and.less work hours is something that happens to many others. Thank you Allison!
FixIt has been such an incredible program so far. I love how all the people you speak to since the process starts are so kind and each of them helped me resolve my doubts and made sure I understood the program completely (my rights and the process). I am definitely looking forward to the whole process and will definitely recommend to my family.
Fix It has helped me out with my financial difficulties, helping me get lower monthly payments. I’ve been in the program for 3 months and my credit has increased 100 points already. I wish I would have joined sooner but I am so grateful for all the reps there and am looking forward to the rest of the program. Honestly best program out there!
Fix it, is helping me get out of debt and I’m looking forward to my future and getting out of debt.
We have been talking to Allie she has been very helpful with ans all our questions and helping us along to better credit. We are very happy with fixit our credit has gone up about 25 points in about 3 months.
I was a skeptic at first but,looking back at it I wish I could have done more to help my representatives looking back at it. But, my score from when I started was a 496 to now being a 616. I wish I would have joined sooner it would have fixed my credit problem sooner.
Exelete. Alejandra muy feliz
Awesome service and super helpful. Made it so easy for me to get rid of my debt
Excelent Services
I Think Fix it is a great service and I would definitely recommend them to anyone
Un exelente trato alguna duda que tengo medan una buena respuesta muy buena atencion
Buen trabajo exelente atencion Muy amable raul dagusto tratar con personas con buena actutud
Estoy muy feliz por la ayuda me a gustado el programa pudieron eliminar las deudas estoy muy feliz
Honestly! A life saver! Loved the way their whole team went over the top to help me resolve my debt and clean up my credit report! With their help we were able to eliminate $9k of debt way faster than we could ever have done on our own. Thanks again Raul and team! πŸ‘ŠπŸ»
Allie is the best! She is always so patient and willing to answer any questions I have. I also love how personable she is on the phone. I am very lucky to be working with her!
In the short time I have been with Fix It, they have been nothing but helpful to me. My agent, Allie Sandez, is always polite and more than willing to take time to answer any and all questions I may have. She explains the plan to me very thoroughly and always has a pleasant disposition.
Jake was so awesome at explaining how this process works. Then i got set up with Allie, who has been taking great care of me & helping to eliminate my debt and credit back to where it needs to be! Thank you Fix it DMS, you’re incredible!
"Very professional. Customer service is awesome! I'm very satisfied with the service.
Customer service is great!! Very positive attitude, so helpful, and manageable! 😊
Fix It DMS is rated 4.86 based on 29 reviews