Fix It DMS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fix It DMS
Read Fix It DMS Reviews

About Fix It DMS:

Fix It DMS is a premier document management services company. Our technology and talented team assists our clientele to prepare, certify mail, track, and archive dispute documentation against third party collectors that are not compliant with Federal Consumer Rights Laws. Non-compliant debts are rendered uncollectible and reduce consumer debt significantly.
Speak to a professional at Fix It DMS today and find out how much you can save

Tell us how Fix It DMS made you happy
It has been an amazing adventure with Fixit. At first, over a year ago, our account manager was originally speaking to Mary Almon, John's spouse.

Unfortunately, Mary got sick and I took over to help my brother, John.

The account manager, on behalf of your company, has represented well. She is polite, on time, and has assisted us well.

I worked in customer service for 30 yrs. I was an executive secretary under the Executive Vice President. So, I am confident I know a great person when I deal with them.

I'm sure you have a lot of good representatives but our account manager is the best.

So pleased to work with her.

Thank you, John Almon and Jeanene Reed
Very good communication
This system is great! My account manager Allison is super helpful and knowledge, which gives me peace of mind going through this process.
Allie is a person with whom you can speak in two languages.
She always with a good attitude.

Allie Rocks.

Thank you.

Angel and Juanita
Allison is really great and she will help you and if you have any questions, she will answer them.
to be doing good
Fixit has been fantastic working with me.
Allison has gone out of her way to respond to me with any questions or problems I have had. Great bunch of people to work with ! They have taken a lot of stress off of me . Highly recommend them !
I speak with Ally monthly about my account and absolutely love her. She is the sweetest and helps me understand everything that she is doing to better my finances.
Possibly the easiest way to fix your credit.
Hi, my name is Carla Hosey. So far the fixit program has been very much a relief in my debt situation. Alison ybarra is awesome, she helps with every step and every question that I have she's very polite personable. I look forward to completing the program and coming out ahead and better in my situation. Thank you Carla Hosey.
My experience with Fix it it's been a very beneficial one..they are very professional
Indeed. As a matter of fact they take their time making sure everything is completely understood..
Of course I would recommend them highly. Ali it's very patient and committed to her customers and her work now a day that is hard to find.. I have no complaints at all very satisfied with my experience..I thank them for making my overwhelming
Debt go away in an easier more proficient way.
I THANK YOU FIX IT.... for giving me the opportunity to financial freedom. Thank you for your excellent service.
Allie and crew have been assisting my wife n I with our finances. They have been a God send on getting us back
on track
When I began this journey of trying to get myself out of debt, I realized that I was in over my head. I began searching ways to escape the viscous cycle of spinning my wheels. Making minimum monthly payments to my credit cards was getting me nowhere and I was making the credit card companies rich off my extremely high interest rates that they were charging me monthly. I knew I had paid my debt ten times over yet my balance remained pretty much the same. I did some research and decided to make a call to FIXIT. That was the beginning of restoring my peace of mind. The representative was kind and understanding of my situation. Never once did I feel belittled or shamed by the debt I incurred. I was heard and my concerns were addressed. I was given multiple options by FIXIT to alleviate the excessive amount of money I was basically throwing away trying to get out of debt. With the help I received from FIXIT, my monthly bills were slashed and I got the one on one expertise to help me. I have an amazing and caring agent that walked me through the process step by step. This individual has been more than a rep to me. They are a person who listens carefully and compassionately to my needs. They are always just a phone call or text away from giving me back some peace of mind that I need when I am having financial difficulties on any particular day. It is not easy to admit you need help in debt but I am so glad I found the courage to make the first step and call. I am on my way to feeling like I have more control of my financial future and I feel my FIXIT rep is right by my side, guiding me every step of the way. Listening and adjusting our plan as needed, we both go through the steps of me becoming debt free and financially secure again. I am learning how to budget and make better choices. FIXIT has and will continue to be the best financial decision I have made. I look forward to continue the journey with them. R.H.
Allie, is very helpful and friendly. I see my credit score improve.
Jake and Allie we quite knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable thru the whole process. Looking forward to doing business with them in the future.
Excelente
Miss Allie Sandes is a person who loves her job 'since the beginning of the program she has always been there on the lookout for everything' is an excellent worker
Allison continually validates me that life happens and I'm not a 'bad' person for getting into debt and that medical and.less work hours is something that happens to many others. Thank you Allison!
FixIt has been such an incredible program so far. I love how all the people you speak to since the process starts are so kind and each of them helped me resolve my doubts and made sure I understood the program completely (my rights and the process). I am definitely looking forward to the whole process and will definitely recommend to my family.
Fix It has helped me out with my financial difficulties, helping me get lower monthly payments. I’ve been in the program for 3 months and my credit has increased 100 points already. I wish I would have joined sooner but I am so grateful for all the reps there and am looking forward to the rest of the program. Honestly best program out there!
Fix It DMS is rated 4.85 based on 47 reviews