Fix It DMS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fix It DMS
Read Fix It DMS Reviews

About Fix It DMS:

Fix It DMS is a premier document management services company. Our technology and talented team assists our clientele to prepare, certify mail, track, and archive dispute documentation against third party collectors that are not compliant with Federal Consumer Rights Laws. Non-compliant debts are rendered uncollectible and reduce consumer debt significantly.
Speak to a professional at Fix It DMS today and find out how much you can save

Tell us how Fix It DMS made you happy
Hello. I’ve been dealing with Fixit for 5 months now. I was in a bad way with debt when I started. They have helped me out a lot. And I have learned a lot. So far so good. No complaints. Thank you Fixit.πŸ‘πŸΎ
Allie has excellent customer service and knowledge on how to help consumers settle credit issues.
Good services, already seeing results with disputes being removed from credit history. Allie has good customer service.
Overall this was my first experience with the company and I was very pleased. When detailing with sensitive matters we often expect exponential customer service and a certain care of standards, with that being said this company surpass that. I was especially my impressed with my representative Allie Sanez. She was very polite over the phone and she always reassured me that no matter the issue and she would find away to help me. Her phone etiquette is something to be commended and definitely makes you feel comfortable to ask those unwanted questions without judgement or restrictions. Thank you so much Allie!
I’m still in the first stages of my gurney but πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
Fix It DMS is rated 4.85 based on 47 reviews