Fix It DMS Reviews

of reviewers recommend Fix It DMS
Read Fix It DMS Reviews

About Fix It DMS:

We are a fast growing company specializing in our industry through leadership, marketing and vast knowledge of all aspects of what we do. Seeking new and experienced Sales Professionals to assist consumers with navigating the difficult challenges of personal debt in the financial world.

Tell us how Fix It DMS made you happy
Allie has excellent customer service and knowledge on how to help consumers settle credit issues.
Good services, already seeing results with disputes being removed from credit history. Allie has good customer service.
Overall this was my first experience with the company and I was very pleased. When detailing with sensitive matters we often expect exponential customer service and a certain care of standards, with that being said this company surpass that. I was especially my impressed with my representative Allie Sanez. She was very polite over the phone and she always reassured me that no matter the issue and she would find away to help me. Her phone etiquette is something to be commended and definitely makes you feel comfortable to ask those unwanted questions without judgement or restrictions. Thank you so much Allie!
I’m still in the first stages of my gurney but πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
Fix It DMS is rated 4.86 based on 29 reviews